Turkish Airlines (TK)
Turkish Airlines Booking- Reserve Seat with 4 Star Airline
The country's flag carrier, Turkish Airlines (TK), was founded in 1933. The airline flies to 280 airports in 110 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and South America. It flies to more countries than any other airline and is the world's fourth-largest carrier when measured by the number of destinations served. A member of the Star Alliance, Turkish Airlines also has codeshare agreements with about 40 other airlines. The carrier operates from hubs at Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST), Esenboğa International Airport (ESB), and Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (SAW). Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) has also been designated as a focus city. Turkish Airlines has a fleet of 286 passenger aircraft, which includes Airbus, Boeing, and Embraer planes. Most are configured with Business Class and Economy Class cabins, though some also feature Premium Economy Class seating.
Steps to Book Turkish Airlines Flight Online
Passengers can book a Turkish flight online. Follow the steps for Turkish Airlines book a flight shared below:
- Open the Turkish Airlines website.
- Choose the Flight option to make a reservation.
- Select the option round trip, one way, or Multi-city based on your requirement.
- To book a fight with miles, click on the Award Ticket.
- Share details such as from and to the destination, dates, and number of passengers.
- Click on the Search Flight.
- Once you find the flight that serves you best, you can choose the seat, extra baggage, or services like hotel and rental cars offered to make your journey smooth. Make the payment and click on the submit button to complete the process.
Can I reserve a ticket on Turkish Airlines via Call?
When you can’t make a reservation online, turkish airlines book a flight through a customer representative. For the convenience of the passengers, you can speak with an agent to share the details related to your requirement. An agent will help you find a suitable flight with additional services according to your requirement to make your journey secure and comfortable.
Dial the contact number 1 (800) 874-8875, accessible throughout the day. After choosing your preferred language, follow the IVR instructions to help you connect with a suitable representative.
Contact Turkish Airlines:
Turkish Airlines official site: https://www.turkishairlines.com/
Turkish Airlines customer service number: 1 (800) 874-8875
Hubs: Istanbul Airport, Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
Phone: +90 212 463 63 63
Fax: +90 212 465 21 21
Do I need to print tickets for Turkish Airlines?
Passengers don’t need to print their tickets for the airline. All the check-in process or flight changes/cancellations can be made through ticket number, booking code, and ID.
Can I reserve a ticket without paying with Turkish Airlines?
Passengers can hold the ticket and pay later to confirm their flight ticket. The airline allows holding the same price for 24 hours.
Steps to reserve a ticket:
- Open the website.
- Share the details like a destination to and from, number of passengers, and fare.
- Click on search flight.
- Add the additional services if required.
- Click on the hold option.
What is the cheapest Time to book a flight with Turkish Airlines?
The Best Time to purchase the tickets at lower rates is 4 months before the scheduled flight. And you can find a reasonable price to 4 weeks before your fight schedule.
Do Turkish Airlines flights get cheaper closer to the date?
Airlines don’t offer a fixed price to book flights. So, buying the tickets in advance is essential as Turkish Airlines tickets don’t provide cheaper rates when close to the scheduled date. Instead, the rate goes up. To buy tickets at lower rates, airlines inform about special deals on social platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
Why Choose Turkish Airlines?
You are also privileged to get detailed information about the flight schedule and airline status. The Turkish Airlines Booking Customer Service makes you enable. In addition to the comfortable journey sessions, airline management has also introduced customer care which is dedicated to serving the passengers. It, however, deals with a wide range of areas. Check out all the areas of Turkish Airlines Customer Service.
- Food and beverage
- Discount policies
- Damaged bag policies
- Holiday packages
- Seating arrangements
- Baggage policy
- Club and lounge policies
- Instant reservation
- Flight change
- Ticket cancellation
Customer expert is quick in providing any information related to your travel. It is filled with certified aviation experts who are rich inexperience. This team is connected to the air passengers via the Turkish Airlines customer service number. Even if these are qualified and experienced professionals, they are sufficiently trained by the training team associated with Turkish Airlines. And the trained experts are putting their cent percent efforts into satisfying the worldwide passengers.
Know About the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
The passengers may further check the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy in case they find an urge to cancel the flight. All the important points in the cancellation policy are mentioned below.
- If the passenger has canceled the tickets within 24 hours of booking or departure of the flight, he is eligible for a full refund.
- In case the duration of 24 hours has passed, then he will be asked to pay cancellation fees.
- The cancellation fees differ on many factors like destination, journey type, etc.
Therefore, traveling with Turkish Airlines is worth spending the money on as you will not get any disappointments. Further, if you want to know more about Turkish Airlines Check-in policy, baggage policy, etc then you can contact the customer service of Turkish Airlines.
Turkish Airlines Destinations: Find Flight Deals From Top Destinations
What are the Major airports served by Turkish Airlines?
Find out the list of the top airports which is served by Turkish Airlines:
- Toronto, Canada; Toronto Pearson International Airport( in Terminal 1)
- New York City, USA; John F. Kennedy International Airport(in Terminal 1)
- Chicago, USA; O’Hare International Airport(in Terminal 5)
- Madrid, Spain; Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport(in Terminal 1)
- Rome, Italy; Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport(in Terminal 3)
- Paris, France; Charles de Gaulle Airport(in Terminal 1)
- São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport(in Terminal 3)
- Tokyo, Japan; Narita International Airport(in Terminal 1)
- Berlin, Germany; Berlin Tegel Airport(in Terminal A)
- Johannesburg, South Africa; O. R. Tambo International Airport(in Terminal A)
What is the Check-in Policy of Turkish Airlines?
For those who have already booked reservations with Turkish Airlines and are looking for information regarding Turkish airline's check-in policy, they can read out the information listed below.
- As per this policy, the passengers are permitted to check in online 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- Further, the online check-in facility is available for certain airports.
- Also, a maximum of 8 passengers can check in at a time online.
- And for those who wish to check in at the airport, the check-in counters close 45 minutes before departure in case of domestic and 1 hour in case of internationally.
What is the Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy?
The baggage limit is one of the major factors that one needs to consider. So, to help out the passengers with their baggage limit, here are some of the key pointers of baggage policy.
- As per the baggage policy, the passengers are permitted to carry 1 carry-on baggage in economy and 2 carry-on baggage in business class. However, the total dimension of this baggage should not exceed 55X40X23 cm.
- And for the checked baggage, the maximum dimension of the baggage is set as 158 cm with a total weight of 32 Kg. However, the weight and dimension might vary for domestic and international travel.
- Passengers who wish to carry oversized or excess baggage are required to contact the airline in advance to avoid issues at the check-in.
- Also, a separate list of restricted items is introduced that one can check on the airline website.
What are the in-Flight Entertainment Facilities at Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines is known for its inflight amenities and all the facilities that the passengers can enjoy during their travel. This helps the passengers to pass their time well at the time of their journey. But, are you aware of what surprises the airline holds for its passengers? If not, then you are in the right place. You can enjoy your journey with the amenities that we are mentioning below.
Music and games:
Music is the best way that can help you out when it sees you bored and engaged in your thoughts. It is time to refresh your brain by listening to over 750,000 songs to enjoy travel. The airline understands that everyone has their own priority, so they provide the Turkish airline's inflight entertainment for both adults and children. Children can enjoy their time playing games and can do non-stop fun.
What is Turkish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
- The Turkish airline's unaccompanied minor service is available for children between the ages of seven to 12 who are traveling without adults.
- The children of the age group 13-17 are not required to travel as minors, but they can consider this as an option.
- Turkish Airlines does not allow children under the age of seven to travel alone. An adult should accompany them.
What are the Turkish Airlines Classes and their Facilities?
Facilities of the cabin classes:
Talking about the facilities in the cabin class, the airline provides the benefits as mentioned below:
The passengers can enjoy the seating with 79 cm of legroom that can recline up to 15 cm. The passengers can enjoy the finest Turkish as well as world cuisines that are prepared by the health and personal choice of the passengers.
The passengers can enjoy an in-chair massage, a reading lamp, and a power supply in business class. They can avoid long queues and check in at the business class counters. Also, you can carry extra luggage while traveling.
How can One avail of Cheap Flight Tickets with Turkish Airlines?
- For passengers who are wondering how they can book Turkish Airlines cheap flights, here are a few tips that one can follow to grab affordable reservations for their trip.
- Initially, travelers are suggested to book their tickets in advance to easily book tickets at a lower fare.
- And those who have enrolled in the frequent flyer program can redeem the earned miles and points for cheap flight tickets.
- Travelers can check out the deals and offer sections of the airline to grab the best deals for their booking.
- Also, travelers should try to book their reservations during the weekdays as one can easily find cheap Turkish airlines.
- Besides, the traveler can try to book a red-eye flight to grab a reasonable fare for their bookings.
- Lastly, one can reach out to the airline Sales department to gather complete details about the ongoing cheap offers for booking flight tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check in on Turkish Airlines?
You can check-in on Turkish Airlines with the help of the below mentioned points;
- Visit the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Locate and click on the Check-in option and enter your last name and PNR number and click on Enter.
- You can check-in on the following page then.
How do I reschedule my flight with Turkish Airlines?
To reschedule your flight follow the given steps;
- Login or continue as a guest on the official website of Turkish Airlines.
- Locate and click on the option of ‘Manage Booking’ and enter your Ticket ID or the confirmation number and click on Enter.
- On the following page, you can easily reschedule your flight.
How do I pay for a Turkish airline ticket?
You can pay for your Turkish Airline ticket through below mentioned ways;
- Online Merchant- You can easily make a payment through the online merchants if you are booking your flight on the official website.
- Cash- If you are booking through the ticketing centers, you can pay with the help of cash as well.
- Credit Card- You can use your credit card to make the payment as well at the time of making a booking and can confirm your reservation.
Do I need to print my ticket for Turkish Airlines?
No, you do not need to print your ticket with Turkish Airlines, if you purchased the flight ticket online and you have all the details on your email you can easily showcase the mail at the time of check-in or while boarding the flight.