Turkish Airlines Flight Change: Name & Date Correction Fee
If, after booking a Turkish airline flight, you come across a cheaper alternative to your destination, then you can reschedule your ticket following the flight change policies of the Airline. Some of the crucial Turkish airline flight change policies are mentioned below:
Important Turkish Airlines Flight change Policies:
- If any passenger chooses to change flight within the same day of flight booking, he is eligible to make the changes without paying the Turkish Airlines flight change fee.
- For the flight changes made after 24 hours of risk, free-period customers are eligible to make the necessary changes but must pay a flight change fee.
- Passengers cannot change flights if the time left in departure is less than 1 hour.
- Suppose the Airline cancels your booking for a reason under their control and provides you with an alternate flight option. You can cancel that particular option and reschedule your flight according to your traveling preferences.
How may I change my flight with Turkish Airlines?
To change flights, customers need to follow the following online instructions:
- Visit the official Turkish Airlines website.
- Tap on manage booking under the "Plan and Book" section.
- Enter the reservation code and passenger's surname to discover your booking.
- Tap on the "change flight" option.
- Search for relevant flight options.
- End the booking procedure by paying the fare difference.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Turkish Airlines?
The price to be paid to Turkish Airlines for flight change depends upon the time you made the changes, traveling routes, and traveling class. Consider the following points to know the Turkish Airlines flight change fee:
- For domestic Eco-fly ticket holders, customers can make flight changes with a penalty of 300 TRY and fare difference if time remains in flight departure is between 1-12 hours. If the time is more than 12 hours, you must pay TRY 250.
- For extra-fly passengers, 250 and 150 TRY need to be paid for flight change depending upon the time of changes.
- Business flexible travelers must pay a 450 TRY penalty along with fare difference if the time in departure is from 1-12 hours; for more than that, they can cancel without paying the penalty.
- Prime-fly ticket holders can change their booking without paying the penalty.
Can I change my International flight date on Turkish Airlines?
Yes, travelers can change flight dates on Turkish Airlines for international flights. They can call the customer services of the Airline to request the changes. They must pay a penalty fee and the fare difference for flight changes. If the price of a new ticket is less, then you will get a refund.
Is it possible to change the flight date on Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you can easily make your flight date change on Turkish airlines, and there are some following instructions that you need to follow. If you want to change, then visit the official website of Turkish Airlines and then move to manage the flight ticket.
Can you change the Turkish Airlines ticket for free?
Yes, you can make changes to your Turkish airline flight change ticket free of cost if you make any changes in your flight ticket within 24 hours. If you want to make any changes less than 12 hours from your scheduled flight, you must pay the charges with a TRY 500 penalty fee.
How late can I change my flight with Turkish Airlines?
You can change your flight ticket 12 hours before the flight's departure. But, if you want to make changes free of cost, change your flight within 24 hours of booking your turkish ticket.
How do I contact Turkish Airlines for a flight change?
There are many different ways that you need to follow to get connect with them, and below are the following mentioned:-
Via the live chat- This is the best way that you need to know to start the discussion with them, and here are the following steps to follow:-
Access the Turkish airline site, then move to the message us tab.
Then, search for live chat now options and send them all the queries to fix the issues.
Through contact number- This is also the best way to connect with them, and you will get their official contact number from their website; when you get that, dial +90 212 463 63 63. You will instantly connect with a virtual service that assists you in connecting with a real person from the airline to resolve all the problems.
Can I change the passenger name on Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you can make modifications to passengers' names on Turkish Airlines according to the following name change policies:
- You are only permitted to make modifications up to three characters in your name.
- You can change the prefix of your name.
- If your name is legally changed, you can make the modifications by providing supporting documents.
- You can make name changes on a ticket if your name changes due to divorce or marriage.
How do I change my name on Turkish Airlines?
Following straightforward steps must be used by the customers to make Turkish airlines name corrections online:
- Visit the official Turkish Airlines website.
- Log into your existing account.
- Go to the Manage booking section.
- Find your reservation by entering the booking reference number and passengers name.
- Press on the edit button once you discover your ticket.
- Tap on the "change name" option.
- Make the required modifications and press the save button.
What if I misspelled my name on my Turkish Airlines ticket?
If, by mistake, you entered an incorrect name on the ticket. Then you can make the desired changes by paying the Turkish airlines change name fee. You must ensure that you follow the name change policies of the Airline to make the modifications.