Explore a World of Travel with Flycoair
Search the Latest Flight Deals for Worldwide Destinations
Book and Compare the Prices for Hundred of Airlines.
Cheap Flight To Lisbon
Search Cheap Flights to Lisbon, Portugal (LIS) with Flycoair:
If you are a fan of pleasant beaches, Lisbon is the place you must visit. It is the capital city of Portugal and is also recognized as an alpha-level global city. Being the oldest city in the country, it depicts the culture of Europe and never disappoints a visitor. You can witness the creativity of nature as well as humans after a single tour to Lisbon.
In this article, we will give you a brief about the state and also provide you the ways to find cheap flights to Lisbon.
Tips for finding cheap flights to Lisbon
- If you want to get cheap flights to Lisbon, you can try to book your flight before six weeks of the departure date.
- If you are a night owl, the best time to get more discounts is at midnight.
- If you are planning a vacation for the sake of an outing then try to book your tickets in the offseason.
- The cheapest month to visit Lisbon is February so you can plan your trip accordingly.
- To have a constant update about the offers on the flights, sign up on the official websites of different airlines and try to keep up with the low fare calendar of the airlines.
When to book flights to Lisbon?
The best time to visit Lisbon is from June to August as it is considered the high season of the state. You can enjoy the hot weather and have fun with the outdoor festivals. On the contrary, if you like winters then November to February can be a pocket-friendly deal. This is considered the low season of the state. So, if you like rainfall then this can be the best time for you.
If you are a fan of the spring season then you can visit Lisbon from March to May. September to October can also make you fall in love with the scenic beauty. So, if you want to have a budget-friendly trip, book your flight in the low season, and if you love the beaches then the high season is best for you.
Top attractions in Lisbon:
If you want to get a name for the best place to visit Lisbon, it will be very difficult t name one. However, we have listed the top five places you can visit if you plan a trip to Lisbon.
- Oceanário de Lisboa: If you are fond of oceans, Oceanário is the must-visit place. This has all the information about oceans and it promotes the public to protect natural heritage.
- Alfama: If you want to view the best architecture of the place, you can consider visiting Alfama. It also has a fishing port heritage and holds your sight at its delight walkers at every turn.
- Mosteiro dos Jeronimos: It is one of the oldest masterpieces that were built in 1502. Manueline and Gothic is also the place where great navigators like Vasco Da Gama are buried from the past.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection: If you want to please your eyes with the antiques of the 20th century, then you must visit this place. It has six thousand pieces gathered throughout Calouste Sarkis Gulbenkian’s life. It also has the arts and paintings of Egypt and Germany.
- Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco): If you have leisure time and want to look at the beautiful sculpture, you can visit here. This is one of the biggest squares in Europe.
So, this was all about having a trip to Lisbon. You can go through the tips that will help you to book cheap flights to Lisbon. You can also get an idea of the best places to visit in the state.
Frequently Asked Questions
Almost all big airlines travel to Lisbon but if you are looking for non-stop flights to Lisbon Portugal, you can book your tickets with United Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, They all provide you an affordable flight and save your time also.
Lisbon Portela Airport or officially known as Humberto Delgado Airport is the most popular airport in Lisbon. It is the nearest airport to the center of the city so that you can consider heading in any direction without much thinking.
If you are planning a trip to Lisbon, take at least 3 days in your hands to enjoy most of the famous places in Lisbon. Three days will provide you sufficient time to visit all heritage places and you can enjoy the nightlife of the state.