Turkish Airlines Compensation and Reimbursement Rules:
What is the Turkish Airlines Compensation Policy?
Flight compensation is one of the most important things that every passenger looks for after their flights got canceled or delayed due to any specific reasons. If you have booked your flight ticket with Turkish Airlines and you want to know about any compensation, then make sure that you know about all sorts of Turkish Airlines Compensation before making any kind of request for the compensation or reimbursement which is mentioned in this article.
How Many Types of Compensation You Can Claim with Turkish Airlines?
There are three to four kinds of compensation can be claimed when traveling with Turkish Airlines and these compensations are listed below:
Turkish Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
- You can get up to $700 per person if your flight as a flight cancellation compensation from Turkish airlines.
- You can only make a compensation request if the cancellation is made by the airlines without notifying you before 14 days to the scheduled departure.
- If your flight is canceled due to bad weather conditions or air traffic, then you can’t get any kind of compensation.
Turkish Airlines Delayed Flight Compensation
- You can claim a reimbursement of more than $600 per passenger if your flight got delayed without any specific reason.
- If your Turkish Airlines flight is delayed for more than 3 to 4 hours, then you can get Turkish Airlines Compensation for the delayed flights in a very simple manner that mostly depend on the reason for delayed.
- If the reason for a delayed flight is unique or conditions not under the Turkish airlines, then you may get the same-day flight instead of any kind of compensation.
Turkish Airlines Lost Baggage Compensation
- If your baggage damaged during the security check-in or lost at that time, then you are also eligible for compensation.
- If you lost your baggage during the check-in at the airport, then you may also request a claim at Turkish airlines.
- You can claim up to £200 for lost or damaged baggage that depends on your ticket or baggage type.
How Much Compensation You Can Claim with Turkish Airlines?
The amount of compensation depending on the multiple factors and if you want to know how much Turkish Airlines Compensation you can claim with Turkish Airlines, then you can follow the below instructions.
- If the distance of your route is up to 1500 KM, then you will get a compensation of £200 per passenger.
- If the distance is between 1500 and 3500 km, then the compensation is £350 per passenger.
- Flight up to 3500 km are eligible for a compensation of £500 per passenger.
You can simply get Turkish Airline's Reimbursement and compensation for the varied reasons that you face after booking. But if you still need any kind of assistance regarding the compensation or other, then contact the customer service team of Turkish Airlines for better assistance.
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at email@example.com
- Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
- B 44, Bhabha Marg, B Block, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.
Leave Your Review