Lufthansa Airlines Reservations: Online Flight Booking
Founded in 1953, German carrier Lufthansa (LH) is the largest airline in Europe. It operates from hubs at Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and Munich Airport (MUC). Lufthansa flies to about 220 destinations, 18 of which are domestic. Internationally it flies to 81 countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, North America, and South America. The carrier, which is a member of the Star Alliance, also has codeshare agreements with six other airlines. Lufthansa owns a number of subsidiary airlines, including Austrian Airlines (OS), Swiss International Air Lines (LX), plus low-cost carriers Eurowings (EW), and Germanwings (4U). Its fleet includes Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Embraer aircraft featuring a variety of cabin configurations.
Travel on the airlines becomes easier as the passengers book their tickets on flycoair. Book your Lufthansa ticket online at the cheapest fare with us as on the site, passengers will get different deals and offer to make it a convenient option to choose and travel.
- With the help of your web browser, log in or continue as a guest on the official website of Flycoair.
- On the homepage itself, make a booking by inputting the kind of trip you are looking for; Round Trip or One Way.
- Select the route you wish to fly and on which dates you are planning to travel with the number of passengers under your booking.
- After you input all the details, click on ‘Search’
- The following page will showcase the list of available flights.
- Choose Lufthansa Airlines from the list and proceed to the payment page to confirm your booking.
Once the ticket has been booked, passengers would get the ticket through email or on their phone number which is to be presented at the time of boarding the flight.
For Group Booking Visit: Lufthansa Group Travel
Lufthansa Airlines Reservations: Find Important Contact Info
- For Lufthansa Flight Reservations dial 1 (800) 645-3880
- For Technical Support dial 1 (866) 953-2294
- For Customer Service dial 1 (800) 645-3880
Destinations to travel with Lufthansa
Lufthansa Airlines, which is a part of the Star Alliance member, has very widespread connectivity throughout the world. Speaking about domestic destinations so it provides its services to 18 different domestic locations. Speaking about the services it renders to various international locations so it has renowned connectivity to 85 countries, providing its services to 235 international locations. The routes might vary as some of them are direct and some of them have connectivity, but the above-mentioned points will help you to understand what a vast connectivity Lufthansa airlines has.
Find Lufthansa Airlines Flight Schedule and Airline Status Online
- On the site, passengers can find Lufthansa airlines flight schedule and airline status online to make their travel experience better. If passengers get the schedule and status of the flight online then it becomes convenient for them to plan their travel.
- On the flycoair, passengers will get a list of flights available for the desired route on which they can travel.
The Lufthansa airlines are popular for the facilities, it provides to its passengers which makes it a popular choice among them. On choosing for the Lufthansa airlines the passengers would be able to avail of different services and offers which makes their travel more exciting.
The airlines provide different onboard facilities to the passengers which makes it very leisure for the passengers to enjoy their trip. The service staffs of the airlines are highly trained and work with the motive to serve best to its passengers and make their trip a great experience.
What is Lufthansa Cancellation Policy
If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket, you need to cancel it within 24 hours of booking but a refundable ticket can be canceled at any time in the Lufthansa Airlines and get the refund instantly. So as per the policy cancellation of the purchased ticket is dependent on the type of ticket that you have purchased.
Online Cancellation- You can cancel your ticket online with the help of the below mentioned ways;
- With the help of your browser, login or continue as a guest on the official website of Lufthansa Airlines.
- Locate and click on the ‘My bookings’ section on the homepage.
- Input your last name and the booking reference number of the flight you wish to cancel.
- You can easily click on the ‘Cancel’ option and the ticket will be cancelled.
- You’ll receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address for the same.
Get more info... Lufthansa Cancellation Policy
What is Lufthansa Airlines Check-in Policy
The passengers may check in to board their scheduled flight. To know more about the check-in policy, the executives may be contacted to get instant assistance and help.
- The online check-in can be done 23 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- The passengers need to select their seats.
- Also, the passengers may print their online boarding pass. The passes can be sent on their mobile phones as well.
- The travelers may do online seat selection for free if the reservation is done 23 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Policy Guide
The baggage policy needs to know before you visit the airport. Lufthansa airlines deliver a convenient guideline or set of rules for the baggage policy. As we know that Baggage allowances vary with the passenger’s itinerary or depending on the class of seat. Avoid carrying prohibited items and keep all the required or mandatory items with you to travel smartly.
- In this, only the first and business class passengers are allowed two carry-ons whereas for Economy and premium economy passengers can carry one carry-on bag with them.
- Maximum dimension specified-55 cm*40 cm*23 cm
- Maximum Weight-8kg
Checked baggage allowance
In International flight, find below the basic regulations
1. For the Economy class
- Weight and number of bags specified- 1bag up to 23 kg.
2. For the premium economy class passengers
- Weight value and a number of bags-2 bags up to 23kg.
Overweight baggage fees
- The weight specified- Heavier than the free baggage allowance (24-32Kg)
Excess and oversized baggage fees
- Size- Larger than the free baggage allowance i.e. 159 cm
- Charges-USD 150 within Europe and USD 300 for intercontinental flights
Feel free by traveling with Lufthansa airlines as they have easy to understand and easy to stick approach of baggage policy. if you are an immediate solution or quick assistance regarding the baggage policy you may call directly to the active customer support team of the Lufthansa airlines.
Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection Policy
When we want to travel, the first thing that comes in our mind is the airline. Traveling relaxes our mind and soul. There are many airlines which give outstanding services and utmost customer satisfaction to the passengers in every possible way. So, after selecting the airlines you prefer to travel choose the favorite seat at an affordable price. Lufthansa Seat Selection is very easy and comfortable service by which the person can easily reserve their desired seat.
As we understand the requirements of the passenger, so here are some tricks and methods to book your favorite or desired seat.
Choose your Desirable seat in Lufthansa airline
- You can also ask for the seat exchange at the time of the check-in with the other passengers.
- When you want the desired seat then you should book your seat beforehand.
- You can try 48 hours prior to the departure flight to get your desired seat.
- Online seat selection is free of cost from 24 hours before your departure of the flight.
Book your Favorite seat in the flight
- Go to the official website of the Lufthansa airline or the Lufthansa travel app.
- Select your preferred airline.
- Choose the type of trip (one way/ round trip/ multi-city).
- Enter all your required itinerary details and click on the next button.
- Pick the desired flight and then choose your
seat on the preferred class (Economy/ Business/ Premium economy/ First class).
- Enter your personal information to complete your reservations.
- The confirmed ticket will be sent on your email id.
Manage Your Bookings With Lufthansa Airlines
The online booking management tool on Lufthansa Airlines lets you perform the following tasks on its official website.
- Flight change or cancellations, name change, request a refund
- Include additional services, meals, in-flight entertainment, or ground services
- View, share, or print your Lufthansa flight tickets, online check-ins, seat selections, and seat upgrades
Hence, the aforementioned tasks are the most common and useful ones that can be managed by the passengers to make their journey more satisfying.
Steps To Manage Lufthansa Flight Bookings Online
- Browse the official homepage of Lufthansa Airline using a web or mobile browser
- Navigate to the View and manage flight option in the menu section and then enter the required details (booking code & passenger’s last name)
- Select the submit button and then select the bookings that you wish to manage
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform any of the aforementioned tasks
To obtain any further details on Lufthansa Airlines Manage Booking, feel free to contact Lufthansa’s reservation center.
Flight Change Policy of Lufthansa
Sometimes people may need to change their travel plans after booking flights, which may happen due to any unexpected reasons. If you are likewise going through a similar situation, and need to change your pre-booked flight with Lufthansa, then don't worry as it can be done simply with them. Hence, the Lufthansa flight change policy is explained below in addition to the process of doing it.
Fight change policy:
- You can change the time, date, and route of your booked flight
- You can change travelers names for a minor spelling error
- You can also change the Traveler’s name for the legal reason by providing the required documents of proof
- You can change your travel class with Lufthansa via an upgrade
- You have to pay a fixed amount of fee for applying the changes in flight that varies from 200-1000 dollars
- You can also re-book a flight after canceling the old one within 24 hours for a full refund.
Flight change process:
- Go to the Lufthansa website
- Open Book & Manage section
- Enter you Booking ID and traveler’s last name
- Click submit and booked flight list will open
- Select a particular flight and press change button
- Then make the changes you want to and pay for it
Important Points About Lufthansa Airlines Rebooking Policy!
- According to the latest update, Lufthansa Airlines officials have agreed to the rebooking of the tickets whether new or previous until the end of August.
- This can also be taken in view of the recent Coronavirus crises that are going on around the world. So, all types of booking whether long, short, or medium can be rebooked with Lufthansa Airlines.
- And the amount of the changes done i.e. refund can be converted into the flight voucher so that the passenger can utilize the same for the next time.
- All the flight rebooking fee has been waived off and passengers can rebook their flight with the flexible fares that they have introduced.
Also, if anyone wants further help regarding Lufthansa airlines reservations then he can contact the customer support of the airlines at any time.
Guidelines of the pet policy of Lufthansa Airlines
As per the guidelines of the airline, the regulations will apply as per the animal, size, and weight. Further, the passenger needs to submit a pet travel form before confirming the travel with the airline. But, to help one out, here are some of the transport options as per the Lufthansa Pet Policy available for the below-mentioned animals.
1) Small dogs and cats as carry-on baggage
- Small cats and dogs whose weight is not more than 8 Kg including, the weight of the container can be transported as carry-on baggage.
- Larger dogs and cats and other animal species are not permitted in the cabin.
2) Larger dogs and cats as excess baggage in the cargo
Dogs and cats who weigh more than 8 Kg can be transported as excess baggage in the cargo hold.
3) Assistance dogs
- The recognized assistance dogs like guide dogs and hearing dogs can travel for free in cabin-class on all Lufthansa flights.
- Further, the passenger needs to submit SVAN and ESAN forms for travel confirmation.
Other guidelines for confirming pet travel with Lufthansa Airlines
- As per the Lufthansa Pet Policy, the pet is registered with the airline at least 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- And in the case of emotional and support animals, the registration needs to be made at least 48 hours before the departure.
- Further, as considering the space, it is recommended that one books their pet in advance by reaching out to the airline.
- Besides, mobile and online check-in is available 23 hours before departure, but the boarding pass will be available at the check-in counters only.
Cabin classes offered by Lufthansa Airlines and its services
To make travel with Lufthansa Airlines comfortable, the airline offers various cabin class services that one can opt for as per the requirement.
1) Economy class
- For travelers who wish to travel on a budget, economy class is cabin class with which they can plan their trip.
- The passenger is offered comfortable seats to make their short and long-haul flights comfortable.
- Further, on long-haul flights, the passengers are offered onboard entertainment services.
- Also, the passengers are offered great food keeping their departure time and destination.
2) Premium economy
- Further, for those who won't mind spending a bit extra, they can book premium economy flight tickets.
- Onboard the passengers are offered 50 percent more space along with a travel kit.
- The passengers are provided with inflight entertainment services on 11-12 inch monitors.
- Welcome drinks with special meal options during the travel.
3) Business class
- To enjoy a relaxed journey, one can invest their money in business class flight tickets.
- Further, after confirming the business class booking, the travelers are offered more baggage options with lounge access.
- Additionally, the passengers are offered more space and a fine dining experience.
4) First class
- And to offer travelers with premium travel experience, one can book first-class flight tickets.
- At the airport, the passengers are offered access to first-class lounges, valet parking, and limousine services.
- Moreover, the passengers are provided the best of culinary and wines.
- Lastly, the passenger is offered comprehensive options for entertainment content.
Besides, if the passenger requires one can reach out to the airline support to seek help to plan out their travel with Lufthansa Airlines.
Lufthansa Airlines Quick Links:
- Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Lufthansa Group Booking and Travel
- How to Upgrade from Economy To Premium Economy Class on Lufthansa
- Lufthansa Flight Change Process
- How Can I Book a Seat in Economy Class on Lufthansa Airlines
- Lufthansa Manage my Booking Process
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my Lufthansa booking status?
What is a booking code on Lufthansa?
When you receive your ticket via message or email there will be a character that you can see as code and it appears after booking reference. Lufthansa Booking codes are nothing but random letters and numbers that help to apply for the redeem discounts.
How far in advance can you book Lufthansa flights?
If you want to book your Lufthansa flight in advance, you can do so within 52 hours that makes your flight available for booking.
How can I get in touch with Lufthansa?
If you want to get in touch with Lufthansa Airlines, you need to go to the website of booking and select the contact option by selecting the mode of contact easily. You can also dial the Lufthansa airlines phone number 1 (800) 645-3880 for help.
Can I call Lufthansa airlines to rebook my flight?
If you want to contact the Lufthansa service centre by telephone re-book your flight, you can simply go to the website of booking and click on the phone number 1800 102 5838 to get discuss the booking easily.
Where can I find a flight voucher for my cancelled flight booking?
After the flight cancellation, you can find a flight value voucher in the original payment that you can find in your credit card is valid till you don’t book the next flight or you can change your flight at zero fees.
How early can you check in with Lufthansa?
If you have finished Lufthansa booking in advance and want to early check-in with Lufthansa, you can do it within 23 hours before departure.
Where does Lufthansa fly?
Lufthansa flies to various destinations including Germany, Friedrichshafen, Hamburg, Hanover, Bahrain, Belarus, Algeria, Albania, Azerbaijan, Austria, Argentina, and many more.