Air Canada (AC)
Air Canada Reservations: Cheap Ticket Booking Deals
Air Canada is one of the largest Airline companies in entire Canada. Since 1973 Air Canada has been in operation. Current Air Canada provides transportation services to over 175 destinations in and around the world. With the headquarter of Air Canada in Montreal, Quebec the main hub of the company is in Toronto. Air Canada is rated the only four-star carrier today based in North America. With Air Canada, you can do flight booking on its own website and through other third-party websites.
How to book a flight at Air Canada?
Air Canada offers flights to over 175 destinations in the world. It is Canada’s flagship carrier and covers multiple domestic and international destinations. Booking an online & reservation with Air Canada is easy. You can go to the official site of Air Canada www.aircanada.com and fill in information related to your flight. You need to fill in some information like:
- Choose among “Round Trip”, “One Way” and “Multi-city”.
- After this, you need to enter “From” and “To”.
- Enter “Departure Date” and “Return Date”.
- Enter “Number of passengers”.
- If you have any promotion code, then enter that in the “Promotion Code” field.
There are various offers run by Air Canada from time to time. Some of them are like Valentine’s Day sale, 3 Day sale, AC Bid upgrade, and more such offers.
>>More Info On Air Canada Seat Selection
Air Canada Offer Flight Booking at Fewer Prices
Air Canada offers flight booking at a cheaper price. You can compare the price with other flight carriers and choose the best one for your trip. Air Canada runs a sales offer for flyers also in which they offer cheap air flights for them. You can find the best discounts on Air Canada flights on its official website and several other websites.
Experience the Best Quality Airline Services through Air Canada
You should experience the best quality airline services through Air Canada. Air Canada offers its customers the best comfort, technology, and innovation. Its ever-growing and ever-changing fleet aim to gain customer satisfaction all the time and they want to be on top of the aviation industry. Air Canada consistently offers high-quality services in its flights to all the flyers. The meal, cleanliness, and other services are all excellent in Air Canada flights. You can expect the best service with Air Canada in whichever class you book and travel. Our team on flights take care of passengers and gives them the best experience on travel. Your issues are handled properly.
Air Canada has direct flights to several destinations. Air Canada is one of the premier flight careers in North America. It offers departures from Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto among several other Canadian destinations. Top direct flights with Air Canada are Flights to New York, Flights to Las Vegas, Flights to Florida, Flights to Orlando, Flights to Miami, and Flights to London.
Where does Air Canada Fly?
Major Destinations Covered by Air Canada Airlines
Being the flag carrier airline of Canada, Air Canada Airlines is one of the largest airlines of Canada when measured by fleet size and the number of passengers carried. Air Canada serves 64 total domestic destinations in Canada. Name of some of the destinations of Canada to where Air Canada Airlines fly is Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax, and many others like the same. The airlines render excellent services to these places and help them in having a comfortable trip.
International Destinations where Air Canada Airlines Fly to
Air Canada Airlines fly to 158 international destinations that are located in different parts of the world. These destinations include of Algeria, Bahamas, Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Denmark, France, Germany, and many more. The passengers may travel to this place and have great fun with friends and family. Trips to international destinations help in exploring distant places with convenience. The passengers may have fun and enthusiasm while traveling. The passengers may spend time with their loved ones by booking flight tickets with Air Canada Airlines. By logging in to the official website of Air Canada Airlines, the passengers may reserve their tickets.
Air Canada Baggage Policy
If you have already booked your flights with Air Canada and don’t know about the baggage policy, then it’s mandatory for you to know. You can go through the below instructions to know about the baggage policy for Air Canada
One personal item such as a bag, purse, and briefcase is allowed for free. 1 carry-on baggage is also allowed that dimension should not exceed more than 46 inches or 118 cm. Every bag must fit into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
One standard bag is allowed with a maximum dimension of 62 inches and a weight of 50 pounds. If any bag exceeds the weight or dimension, then additional charges are applicable.
Passengers can take musical instruments such as violin, guitar, and other small musical instruments as a carry-on bag. Every item should fit into the overhead bin. You can also read about the terms and conditions before packing your baggage for the musical instruments.
Air Canada Check-in Policy
Check-in is the most important task you need to follow before boarding to your flight otherwise you will not able to seat on your booked flight. If you don’t know about the check-in policy of Air Canada, then you can go through the below steps:
Online Check-in: You can check in for your Air Canada flight online which starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure. During the online check-in, you will get a boarding pass on your mobile phone that you can print.
Mobile Check-in: Air Canada gives a mobile check-in facility where you can check-in for your flight on your mobile through the Delta airlines app. The check-in process begins 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
Airport Check-in: Check-in process can also be performed at the airport from 45 minutes to 12 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight. You can arrive at the airport from 2 to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Before making a cancellation request for your booked flight ticket, it’s very important to know about some rules and restrictions prescribed by Air Canada for the passengers listed below:
- Passengers can smoothly make a cancellation request 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- There is one cancellation fee if you cancel your flight within 24 hours and after this time period, you may need to pay some additional charges to cancel a flight ticket.
- If your ticket is refundable, then you can also make a request for a refund.
If you are still confused, then you can cancel your flight & tickets with Air Canada airlines phone number through the customer service team. They will cancel your flight in a very simple manner and also take a very quick span of time in cancellation.
What is Air Canada Refund Policy
Have you canceled a flight that you recently booked with Air Canada airlines and looking for a refund? Then you can very easily get a refund on your canceled flight as per the policy prescribed by the Air Canada airlines. By dialing the Air Canada airlines refund phone number, you can easily request a refund. But before that, you should understand the Air Canada refund policy.
- If you cancel your flight ticket online within 24 hours from the scheduled departure, then you will get a full refund on your ticket.
- If you have a refundable ticket, then you can only request a refund otherwise you will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
How to Change Air Canada Flights Ticket
If you are not able to fly on your preferred booking date, then you can easily change your flight ticket 24 hours before the scheduled departure. You can make a flight change request online through the below instructions:
- Go to the official Air Canada website and then click on Manage my booking.
- Enter your last name and booking number.
- Click on the Search tab and then choose a flight that you want to change.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to change your Air Canada flight.
In case you are not able to change your flight, then visit Air Canada flight change policy to instantly change your Air Canada flights in a very simple manner. By dialing this number, you can change your flight ticket in just a fewer span of time without any difficulty.
How to contact Air Canada live representative?
If you are looking for effective help for your varied Air Canada airlines related issues, then you can directly communicate with the customer service team of Air Canada. When dial Air Canada phone number live person, then it means you have an option to get in touch with the real-time live person where all your flight's related queries will be resolved by them in a very simple and easy manner. This number is one stops place for getting assistance on numerous sorts of problems.
- Dial 1-888-247-2262 and Speak to the representatives for flight reservations and ticket booking
>>Want To Speak to Someone at Air Canada
Discounts Available For Senior Citizen on Air Canada Flight
If you are a senior citizen and planning to book a flight with Air Canada but you don’t know the specific terms and conditions of Air Canada Senior citizen discounts available. Kindly go through the information given below about the Air Canada Senior citizen discounts:
- The minimum age of a person for getting a senior citizen discount is 60 years. Before it was 62 years but it has been changed to 60.
- For senior citizens, Air Canada allows a discount of 10% on all fare even if it is the lowest fare flight.
- The person of any age who is traveling with the senior citizen will also get the ticket for the same discounted price as the senior citizen is getting.
- The senior citizen discount will remain 10 % even in the off-peak season.
- Air Canada is offering a coupon book named as single trips under the Freedom flyer senior citizen program. The cost is 550 dollars for the four-coupon book and 889 dollars for the eight-coupon book and it is valid till one year from the purchase date.
However, if you want to know more about Air Canada senior citizen discounts you can call the customer care number and get full information.
How to Get the Air Canada Student Discount?
If you are a Canadian student out there, you will get the option to get the student discount on your Air Canada flight booking on every flight. To save more you can select any of the available student flight deals on the Air Canada official website.
If you are booking your flight with Air Canada using a student discount, you must have an ISIC Canada card at the time of check-in to show at the counter.
You will get an option to purchase a transit pass available only for students. This transit pass includes the following:
- Package of 6 one-way flights
- Pass remains valid for complete one year
- Flights can be booked any time any day even at the last minute
- You can use this pass within the US, Canada, Asia, and Europe flight routes.
Additional benefits are you can manage your booking using the flight pass app easily and get extra perks throughout the journey.
- You can book the Air Canada flight online through the Air Canada website. You need to select the Special offers tab on the website www.aircanada.com and follow the further instructions on the screen.
- If you are not able to book your flight with Air Canada student discount online due to any reason, you can contact the Air Canada customer service team by dialing their phone number.
What is the difference between basic and standard fares on Air Canada?
Air Canada recognizes the different needs of people during travel that is why they have expanded the range of fare types for providing more options to Economy class passengers. All the fare types that are available under the Air Canada economy class varies based on the additional amenities as well as the prices. The most common choice of the Economy class passengers is between the Basic fare and Standard fare, both of which are pretty different in several ways. More well-defined details regarding the Air Canada Basic fare vs Standard fare is as demonstrated below.
- The basic fare of Air Canada doesn’t allow the passengers to make any modification in the ticket, whereas the Standard fare is permitted to apply a change by paying a certain amount of fee for it
- Air Canada passengers who have booked a basic fare are not eligible to earn miles. However, a flight booked under Standard fare is eligible for earning 50% miles towards an international booking and 25% for the domestic booking
- Basic fare passenger can go for advanced seat selection by paying an extra fee, while the advanced seat selection service for Standard fare passengers is totally free
- The basic fare is not allowed to be canceled as well as no refund is given to passengers, whereas, the standard fare ticket is allowed for cancellation in exchange of an extra fee, and a refund is given in credit form
- Basic fare passengers have to pay the fee for checked baggage, while the Standard fare passenger can bring 1 checked bag for free
What are the different classes available in Air Canada?
Do you want information about the types of booking classes available with Air Canada and what facilities they offer on each of them? Almost all the airline has different class types on a flight among which you are free to book any single based on the preference. Similarly, Air Canada also offers more than one booking class, which differs mainly because of the features and facilities on which the prices also depend. A brief explanation about the different classes on Air Canada as well as its features and facilities is given below.
Booking classes on Air Canada
- Business-class/ Air Canada signature class
- Premium Economy class
- Economy class
Facilities and features of each booking class
Now know about the main features and facilities available on each Air Canada booking classes one by one:
- Business class-main feature flat-bed seats with a reclining facility
- Full bar service available onboard and the food menu includes many delectable options
- Additional amenities include a hot towel and blanket
- Prior check-in facility is available at the airport as well as prior boarding on the plane too
- The main feature of Premium economy class is the seats with ample of leg space and personal screen attached for in-flight entertainment
- Best dining service on board with the complimentary welcome drinks
- Additional facilities include an amenity kit with all the essentials things a passenger might need
- Economy class seats have the touch screen feature for the entertainment of passenger during travel
- A satisfying meal with light snacks are served to passengers
- Service for other required amenities like pillow etc. is available at a nominal price
Thus the details for the types of booking classes on Air Canada and the facilities available with each of them have explained above. In case you need any extra information about the booking classes on Air Canada or anything else, then contact its customer care center for further assistance.
How to use points for Air Canada booking?
Have you got Air Canada promo code in your kitty? And do you wish to use them for making reservations on the airline? Well, promotional codes are often helpful in making your bookings affordable and better in many ways. However, if you are new to Air Canada, and have no idea about its promo code redemption process, then you can refer to this guide.
Steps To Redeem Promo Codes On Air Canada
Follow the steps mentioned below to redeem your Air Canada promotional code online to make reservations.
- Visit the official website of Air Canada in your web browser, then move to the Flights section, and then enter the following info for the required details:
- Travel type – Round Trip, One-way, Multi-City
- Number of passengers
- Promotional Codes
- Departure & Arrival destinations
- Travel dates
- Select the Find option to find available fare types on the next page, then pick your options as per your promo codes, and budget plans.
- Next, follow the onscreen prompts to fill up the passenger’s info, make seat selection, and then use the promo codes to confirm your Air Canada bookings.
Moreover, if you need any further assistance on redeeming Air Canada promotional code, then contact the airline’s customer services.
Related Quick Links:
How to Check Air Canada Flight Status
How to Book Air Canada Cheap Flights Ticket
How to Get Air Canada Reservations with Miles
How to Upgrade to Air Canada Business Class
How to Book Air Canada Flights Using Frequent Flyer Points
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Air Canada by phone?
Call on Air Canada toll-free at 1-888-247-2262 24hours/7days and get customer service assistance on phone call related to your flight ticket reservation.
How do I check my Air Canada flight reservation?
You can use the "My Bookings" tab on Air Canada’s official website to fetch your booking details and see if it is eligible for online changes, if yes, then certain changes can be made (fare difference(s) & fee applicable.
How do I choose my seat after booking a flight?
You can use the My Bookings tab from the Air Canada homepage and fetch your booking details. Hereafter, find the Change seat link and then follow the onscreen prompts. Additionally, you can also contact the Air Canada flight reservation agent for getting assistance on your advanced seat selection.
Can I get an earlier flight with Air Canada?
In case, if you have arrived at the departure airport earlier, then you can opt for an earlier Air Canada flight and may get eligible for same-day standby status on your already purchased Air Canada ticket depending on the availability of the seat to the same destination.
Can I use my Air Canada credit for someone else?
No, the Air Canada credits are non-transferable and can be used only by the original booking passenger(s) within 1 year of issuance.
What happens if I miss my flight Air Canada?
In such cases, you are required to inform the airline before, but if you have already missed your Air Canada flight, then you’ll either have to pay the rebooking fee or contact the Air Canada flight reservation center for better assistance.
Does Air Canada overbook the flights?
Yes, Air Canada does allow overbooking but in case, if you board your flight due to overbooking, you’ll be offered compensation (travel voucher/cash) or rebooking arrangements to your destination Asap. by the airline.