Founded in 1960, THAI is the country of Thailand's flag carrier. The airline is headquartered in Bangkok and operates from a hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK). THAI's focus cities are Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX), Phuket International Airport (HKT) and Incheon International Airport (ICN). The airline also owns a subsidiary, Thai Smile (WE). THAI flies to about 80 destinations in 34 countries across Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe, and North America. Of these, more than a dozen are domestic destinations. A member of the Star Alliance, THAI also has codeshare agreements with 22 other carriers. It has a fleet of 82 Airbus and Boeing planes.
Thai Airways Reservations: How To Book Online Flight
Whenever there is a talk about the major flag carriers of Thailand, then the name of the Thai Airways comes first in the minds of the users. Many times, it happens that the users search everywhere on the Internet endlessly to Book a last-minute or direct flight with Thai Airways. So, if you are also among those users, then we want to let you know that given below is the procedure to do the same.
- Go to the official Flycoair website and move to the cheap flights section.
- Select one that gives good deals to you and enter the travel dates with the number of passengers.
- Search the available flight on Flycoair vertical search engine and select Thai airways.
- Provide the passenger details, Payment & Billing Details and Credit card contact information.
- Read the booking conditions and agree to them by selecting the check-box.
- Submit the booking and finish it by paying the necessary amount to get Thai airlines booking deals.
Obtain the details from the confirmation online mail that is sent to you on your registered email ID. Many want to know more about Thai Airways Booking, they should contact their customer service experts. However, the support of Flycoair can also assist them in getting the required information about your booking.
At What Locations Thai Airways Fly To?
The flights of Thai Airways connect 60+ destinations across the world through its strong fleet having Boeing and Airbus. It connects Bangladesh, Dhaka, Belgium, Canada, India, China, France, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Malaysia, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, Spain and many more. Its flights are operating at international airports that are located in its major cities. They connect them by using their focus cities where it mainly functions. However, they mainly operate by using the hubs of this airline.
How can you Change Flight in Thai Airways?
Thai Airways is one of the major airlines in Thailand, a country based in Asia. Thailand is a major center for Buddhist devotees which are visited by many people all over the world. From the famous Buddhist temples of Bangkok to the beautiful beaches and islands of Phuket, Thailand’s major portion of the economy comes from tourism. Thai Airways has well-established connectivity with major international airports in the world. Hence Thailand can be your perfect holiday destination in next holidays. Moreover, if you already have plans to travel to Thailand but just in case your plans change then you can easily get your flight change. To get Thai Airways flight change, passengers can take help of Thai Airways flight change policies.
Policies of changing flight in Thai Airways
- To change flight in Thai Airways, tap on the official link
- Under the link, choose the manage booking option
- Under the manage booking link, you will get a number of other services
- Enter your booking number in the bookings link
- Also, enter your name and proceed further
- Moving ahead, pick any other alternative flight to choose from
- Once done, cancel this current flight and rebook another one since there are no provisions for changing flight in Thai Airways
- If there is any fare difference then you have to pay that after which your flight will be changed
And you are done with the flight changing policies of Thai Airways. In case of any doubt, contact customer care of Thai Airway. One can easily connect to customer care through call or mail.
Here’s How Online Flight Cancellations Works On Thai Airways?
As per the Thai Airways cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your flight tickets online, and to avoid the cancellation charges and other penalties, you should cancel your flights within 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure. Here’s how.
- Visit the Thai Airways official website, move to the Manage my accounts, and then enter the following:
- Booking reference number
- Your last name
- Select Find Booking and then find the booking that you wish to cancel.
- Scroll down to the Cancel option and then confirm your cancellations.
How Check-In Policy Of Thai Airways Works?
Here are the important guidelines from the Thai Airways check-in policy that you should know about prior to your scheduled departure.
- Thai Airways lets you make online check-in within 24-2 hours prior to your scheduled departure, and it is available on both Thai & Thai Smile check-in counters.
- The airlines also recommend you to make check-ins on International flights at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure. Also, the check-in window closes 30 minutes before departure.
- Passengers traveling with Thai Airways are recommended to arrive at the gate 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
What is the Baggage Policy of Thai Airways?
- As per the Thai airways baggage policy, you are allowed one carry bag & one personal baggage with a total dimension of 115 cm or 45 inches in Thai Airways cabins.
- The carry-on baggage must not exceed more than the specified weight limit i.e. 7kg or 15 lbs. and should be kept in the overhead bin or under the seat.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- The passengers who are traveling to/from Canada and the US via Thai Airways can carry 2 checked baggage with:
- Total Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches or 157 cm
- Maximum Weight (all classes): 70 lbs. or 32 kg
- However, passengers traveling to other destinations via Thai Airways can carry 2 checked baggage with a:
- Total Maximum Weight of 44 lbs./20 kg for Economy Class.
- Total Maximum Weight of 66 lbs./30 kg for Business Class
- Total Maximum Weight of 88 lbs./40 kg for First Class
What are the In-Flight Services of Thai Airways?
Thai Airways has some of the modern aircraft in its fleet. They are popular for the in-flight service provided to the passengers. The list of the amenities offered onboard is given here.
- Proper sanitization services are provided in the flight with the face shield that is offered for free.
- Get a new and completely clean personal grooming kit, pillows, blanket, and other stuff to improve your journey.
- Cherish the fine dining services of its crew hygienically made and serve as per your demand.
- For a relaxing sleep, you will obtain the ear plus with eye cover to have a refreshing nap.
- Make yourself comfortable on its relaxing chairs and the panel to freely place your feet.
- Use the entertainment gadgets to watch the Hollywood blockbuster or choose from a huge collection of music.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Contact Thai Airways Customer Service?
- Dial (66-2) 356-1111 to contact Thai customer service and talk to experts.
- Tell about your issue and know the information that can help you to resolve it.
- Or, drop an email on the registered email address for your region and service.
- Describe your issue completely and ask Thai support to provide assistance.