How to Upgrade to Business Class on Thai Airways
Upgrade your reservations to upper class instantly with Thai Airways Seat Upgrade Facility
Thai Airways is one of the top-class airlines and the flag carrier of Thailand that headquartered in Bangkok. Thai Airways has a fleet size of 81 that serves its flights service to more than 91+ destinations across the world. Thai Airways is highly famous for the supreme traveling features that make it one of the best airlines in the world in terms of low-cost traveling services and features. Passengers can easily book their flights in all sorts of classes and also upgrade as per their choice whenever they want to upgrade.
How to upgrade seats on Thai Airways?
Travel on seating your favorite seat is one of the best experiences whenever you fly via air. But sometimes many situations come when you book your flight ticket in the economy class and later think to upgrade in any upper class. Well, Thai Airways understand these things very well and proffer seat upgrading facility to the passengers. There are multiple ways for Thai Airways seat upgrade which all very important to know before upgrading.
- Upgrade at the Airport: You can easily upgrade your class at the airport by paying some hard cash during the check-in.
- Standby Upgrade Surcharge: With the help of Standby Upgrade Surcharge, you can also upgrade your economy class to royal silk business or first class.
- Royal Orchid Plus: If you are Royal Orchid Plus member, then you can use your miles to upgrade your booking to your preferred class.
How to upgrade to business class on Thai Airways?
Do you want to upgrade your reservation to business class? But don’t know how to upgrade? Then you can use your miles under the ROP account with the help of below steps:
- Go to the official Thai Airways website on your phone or computer.
- Now click on Royal Orchid Plus section and then a new page will be opened where you need to enter your Member ID and Pin Code into the given field.
- Click on Log In to access your ROP Miles account.
- Now choose the option of upgrading to your flight and then see that how much miles are needed to upgrade in a business class.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade your booking.
How to upgrade to first class on Thai Airways?
Travel in first class on Thai Airways will provide an immense experience during the journey. Flight upgrade in Thai Airways first class is limited to selected routes and you should need to check before upgrading to first class. Seat upgrade is subjected to seat availability and catering availability.
- You can upgrade your seat during the check-in at the airport and ask to check the seat availability to the Kiosk.
- If any seat will available, then you can pay for your first class on the spot as per the required amount.
- You can also use your Star Alliance miles to upgrade your class
With these above-described methods, you can upgrade Thai Airways Reservations to business class or first class in a very simple and easy manner. If you have any other doubt or confronting any problem during the upgrade, then contact with the customer service team of Thai Airways for a better assistance.