Hawaiian Airlines (HA)
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations: Save More on Tickets Booking
The eighth-largest carrier in the United States, Hawaiian Airlines (HA) is Hawaii's biggest airline. It is headquartered in Honolulu and operates from hubs at Honolulu International Airport (HNL) and Kahului Airport (OGG). It was founded in 1929 as Inter-Island Airways. The carrier flies to about 40 destinations. Of these, 16 are domestic airports, 11 of which are on the mainland. International destinations include Australia, China, French Polynesia, Japan, New Zealand, and South Korea. Hawaiian Airlines' fleet of 53 aircraft includes ATR, Airbus, and Boeing planes with one-cabin (Economy Class) and two-cabin (First Class and Economy Class) configurations.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Reservations: Book Flights Ticket
Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline in Hawaii. It operates flights to Asia, Hawaii, New Zealand, Australia, and the US. The official website of Hawaiian Airlines is www. Hawaiiairlines.com. So if you have booked your ticket with Hawaiian airlines on its official website or flycoair.com then you can make the reservation of your ticket on both the sites which depends on where you booked your ticket. You need to enter your booking details like flying from and flying to along with other details.
How to Book Hawaiian Airlines Ticket on Flycoair?
Using Booking API
- To start with, go to the Booking API on the website.
- Then you have to enter all flight details like trip type, date, destinations, flight class, and passenger number.
- Once you search the flight after providing all details, you get plenty of deals to book tickets. Choose the suitable one.
- Further, you need to provide the passenger or contact details and customize the booking as per your need.
- Consequently, you should choose the payment method, enter the billing details, and complete the purchase.
With this, you can book tickets on Hawaiian Airlines using Flycoair at the cheapest fare.
Via Phone Call
- Dial the Flycoair phone number (+1-802-435-5005) to book a Hawaiian Airlines flight ticket.
- Then you need to choose the language in which you want to talk.
- Further, you have to select the option to make new reservations by pressing a number on the dialer.
- In this way, your call gets connected to the representative.
- After that, provide the flight details like date, destinations.
- Next, the Flycoair representative will provide you all deals and discounts on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Choose an offer and complete the payment to book tickets.
This is how you can book tickets online through Flycoair without seeing any hassle.
Flycoair is accessible 24 hours a day; you can send an email to the support team to check the available flights. Also, you can drop an email at email@example.com to get assistance anytime and book tickets on Hawaiian Airlines at the cheapest fare.
Where Does Hawaiian Airlines Fly?
Hawaiian Airlines covers 32 destinations in several parts of Asia-Pacific countries. Also, the airline provides direct flights to many international destinations from Honolulu to Tahiti, South Korea, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. So, you can get the cheapest flights to travel to your destination on Hawaiian Airlines through Flycoair. Book your tickets now on a single phone call.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy?
For the Regular Basic Fares, the Following is Included:
Carry On Baggage:
- 1 carry-on item- that is free
- 1 personal item- no fees
- Oversize and overweight bags- the fees will be charged and it depends on the size and weight categories.
- Hold luggage/ checked baggage- the fee will be applied with the increase in bags.
- Sports equipment- certain items will be chargeable.
- The carry-on baggage should fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
- The assistive devices, umbrella, duty-free items, jacket do not count towards your carry-on allowances.
The checked baggage/ hold baggage is chargeable and the fees for this baggage are:
- The first bag will be charged $30.
- For the second bag, you will be charged $40.
- A fee will not be charged for the first two bags on the international flights from/ to the U.S.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- In order to apply for the cancelation, you may contact the office of the airline via an official app or you can do it online.
- The refund of the ticket will be in the original form of payment within 24 hours you purchased. The amount will be refunded by Hawaiian Airlines within:
- 7 business days for the purchase that is done by the credit card
- 20 business days for the purchase that is done by cash.
- Reservations that are done via Hawaiian Airlines online or in the office or call center necessitates immediate purchase.
- The passengers can cancel the reservation within 24 hours of the original date when you purchased the booking.
Read More...Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
What is Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy?
- Changes to destinations/origin will not be allowed.
- You can request for refunds only through Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
- If there is a change in the flight with the same destination/ origin and which results in the same fare class is available, you will not be charged with any fee.
- You need to see the executive at the airport or you can call on Hawaiian Airlines reservation in order to make the changes in your flight prior to its departure.
So, the policies of Hawaiian Airlines are not complicated and can be understood quickly.
What are the types of check-in on Hawaiian Airlines?
There are multiple options for check-in that you can use when traveling with Hawaiian airlines and some of them as per the Hawaiian airlines check-in policy are listed below:
- Online check-in.
- Mobile check-in.
- Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport.
- Ticket counter check-in.
Online web check-in:
You can easily check-in for your Hawaiian Airlines flight online that begins 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. You will get printable boarding passes on your mobile phone. You can use this check-in option in the following conditions:
- If you have an electronic ticket and your first booking or flight is on Hawaiian airlines.
- You can simply access your reservation with the help of your e-ticket number or confirmation code.
Hawaiian airlines also allow the passengers to check-in for their booked flight via mobile that starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. You can get a mobile boarding pass that you can show at the airport during the check-in process.
Self-service kiosk check-in:
You can also check-in for your Hawaiian Airlines flight directly at the airport through a self-service kiosk from 30 minutes to 4 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Hawaiian Airlines: All Connecting Airport Routes (United States)
- Logan International Airport: Boston[United States]
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport: Guam[United States]
- Hilo International Airport: Hilo[United States]
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport: Honolulu[United States]
- Molokai Airport: Ho'olehua[United States]
- Kahului Airport: Kahului[United States]
- Kapalua Airport: Kapalua[United States]
- Kona International Airport: Kona[United States]
- Lanai Airport: Lanai[United States]
- McCarran International Airport: Las Vegas[United States]
- Lihue Airport: Lihue[United States]
- Long Beach Airport: Long Beach[United States]
- Los Angeles International Airport: Los Angeles[United States]
- John F. Kennedy International Airport: New York City[United States]
- Oakland International Airport: Oakland[United States]
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: Phoenix[United States]
- Portland International Airport: Portland[United States]
- Sacramento International Airport: Sacramento[United States]
- San Diego International Airport: San Diego[United States]
- San Jose International Airport: San Jose[United States]
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport: Seattle[United States]
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations: Find Contact Numbers
- Reservations Phone Number: 1-800-367-5320[for the trip and general information]
- Hawaiian Miles Service Center: 1-877-426-4537[for miles related information]
- Hawaiian Web Support: 1-866-586-9419[for website technical issue]
- Hawaiian Air Cargo: 1-877-HA-CARGO(422-2746)[for shipping related information]
- Hawaiian Baggage Service: 1-866-389-6654[for baggage related information]
- Hawaiian Vacations: [for package cancellation & change inquiries]
- US & Canada: 1-844-762-0089
- AU: +61 286078904
- New Zealand: +64 98875333
- All Other Locations: 1-312-596-5795
|Hong Kong||(852) 2728-6329|
|Philippines||(02) 8518 5933|
|Vietnam||(028) 39 330 828|
|France||+33 1 53 89 77 71|
|Germany||+49 0900 5107450*|
|United Kingdom||0207 644 8848|
|American Samoa||(684) 699-1875|
|New Zealand||(09) 977-2227|
Hawaiian Airlines Provide Facilities For Guests with Disabilities
Hawaiian Airlines Guests with Disabilities can travel comfortably with Hawaiian airlines. Hawaiian airline is glad to meet the requirements of the passengers with disabilities. If you have any problem, you can contact to United States Department of Transportation. Some points which you should remember are:
Acceptance of carriage:
you will not be discriminated against on the basis of your disabilities. They have special treatment for disabled person. They take care of that person properly.
The person with types of equipment or advance notice:
In certain situations, you have to inform on a prior basis. The person is not eligible for flight travel if he or she is more than 48 years. The situations in which you have to inform in advance:
If you are traveling with a stretcher or with an incubator.
- When you are on a ventilator or incubator.
- When you are traveling in a group having disabilities.
- Traveling with a support animal.
- Traveling with the electric wheelchair.
- If you have been traveling with severe vision and hearing problems.
A safety assistant is required:
They will allow accompanying safety assistant only in these conditions:
- Traveling in a stretcher or incubator.
- You have severe mental impairment.
- You have a severe physical impairment.
- You have Severe Hearing and a Severe Vision Impairment.
Service for guests with disabilities:
The services provided to the highly able passengers are:
- They will help you or assist you from the terminal entrance to the gate of the terminal entrance.
- They will assist you in enplaning, deplaning, flight connections, and many more.
Hawaiian Airlines Unaccompanied Minor policy Guide
Unaccompanied Minor policy means when the young children are traveling without parents or guardians. The airline policies assist or help these children from the point of departure to the destination place. The children of the age between 5 to 14 years come under this category of unaccompanied minors. They are not allowed on codeshare flights. They are not allowed to travel to international destinations. If you want to book this service of Hawaiian Airlines unaccompanied minor policy, you can directly call the Hawaiian Airline customer service.
How do you Choose Preferred seats on Hawaiian Airlines?
Seat selection or seat assignment is one of the most important things for any passengers especially at the last minute prior to their scheduled departure. Many passengers look for the preferred seats to make their journey better but this all depends on the major seat selection guidelines of the airline. When it comes to Hawaiian Airlines, the airline is quite flexible with its seat section policy. So, if you have made your reservations with Hawaiian Airlines, then here’s what you need to know about its seat selection policy & the online process.
Online Seat Selection Process Of Hawaiian Airlines
The following process will help you choose your desired seats on your Hawaiian airlines seat reservations online.
- Open the official website of Hawaiian Airlines in your web browser and then scroll to the My Trips menu.
- Here, mention your last name & the booking confirmation code or ticket number as per your Hawaiian Airline booking.
- Select the View my trip button to fetch booking details and then hit the “Open Itinerary” to select the booking that you wish to modify.
- On the next page, navigate to the Seat Assignment section and then select the “Change Seats” option to make your desired seat selection.
Seat Selection Policy Of Hawaiian Airlines
- The seat selection fee on Hawaiian Airlines starts from $449, and for upgrading to Pualani Gold the fee starts from $369, and for Pualani Platinum, the fee starts from $319 USD.
- You can make your online seat selection while making your Hawaiian airlines seat reservations or 24 hours before the scheduled departure via Mobile check-ins.
- Alternatively, if you make your seat selection via the airport desk then you can select your seats within 4 hours to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- The seat selection is only applicable depending on the seat availability on Hawaiian Airlines.
Moreover, if you have any further queries regarding the Hawaiian airlines seat reservations, policy, process, then feel free to connect with its customer services and get better assistance.
What is Hawaiian Airlines Frequent Flyer Program?
Hawaiian Airline’s frequent flyer program lets allow you manage your upcoming trips online, earn miles that can be redeemed for booking your flights, seat upgrade, and more. You can also use your miles with your friends and family. With the help of the Hawaiian Airlines frequent flyer program, you can also enjoy plenty of things and you will be required to sign up for this program to get the benefits.
What are the Classes of Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines proffer all three sorts of classes in its flights such as First class, Business class, and Economy class. These classes are available with different names or fares that you can book to your preferred destination. Each class is equipped with lots of beneficial and luxurious traveling comforts in a very simple manner.
Features of Hawaiian Airlines Classes
Hawaiian Airlines Standard Seating:
- Get the more legroom.
- Extra-large and comfortable seats.
- Priority-based check-in facility.
- Power outlet with every seat.
- Priority security line.
Hawaiian Airlines Premium Class Seating:
- Reclined your seat to 180 degrees.
- Extra legroom with wider seats.
- In-seat power facility.
- Flexibly designed seats.
- Adjustable LED on the seat.
What is Hawaiian Airlines In-Flight Entertainment Facilities?
Hawaiian Airlines is very famous for its high-end in-flight entertainment facilities and you can enjoy it while traveling in your preferred class. You can get below Hawaiian Airlines in-flight entertainment facilities during the travel:
- Featured Movies: Now enjoy the latest blockbuster and new releases movies in your preferred language and entertain yourself.
- Games: Never get bored even in the sky and play your favorite game as per your interest to make your journey more enjoyable.
- Hawaiian Skies: Meet to the culture of Hawaii by exploring the plenty of local shows and cultural videos through Hawaiian Skies.
- Hano Hou: Enjoy the in-flight magazine feature and read your favorite magazine or stories under the Hana Hou feature.
Hawaiian Airlines Pet Reservations & Other Rules
If you are a pet lover and want to travel along with the pet, Hawaiian Airlines has designed some policies in the interest of your pet so that you can carry them in the compartment.
Don’t wait for anything just pack up your bags and dress up your dog to board the flight. Before that, you must read some basic policies to get a little bit idea of Hawaiian airlines pet allowance
When pets are traveling in the cabin:
Hawaiian Airlines took care of every of your pet right from boarding to the landing of the flight. They offer a pressurized, temperature-controlled cabin compartment in the aircraft for your pets. Besides, It is important to check in one hour before the general check-in and has all the required documents on your person to help expedite the check-in process.
Cabin & carriage restrictions
Flights moving to North America, Boston and Hawaii do not allow animals to travel in the first class, but they are allowed to travel in the Main Cabin on flights departing Hawaii to North America.
Size and weight of the carrier
- The carrier should be soft-sided and leak proof.
- Length 16 in. X Width 10 in. X Height 9.5 in.
- Animal and carrier weight should not exceed 25 pounds.
When pets traveling as checked baggage:
- If the total weight of the animal and carrier exceeds 25 pounds, then the pet will not be accepted to travel in the cabin of the aircraft and accepted as checked baggage.
- In case if the pet is traveling from New York (JFK) from Hawaii pets may not be checked or carried in the cabin.
- Pets traveling from Boston (BOS) to/from Hawaii then pets may not be checked or carried in the cabin
How to Upgrade to Business Class on Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines Group Travel and Booking
What is the best day to book a flight with Hawaiian Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I check-in for my Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Yes, the passenger can easily check-in for your Hawaiian Airlines (HA) flight at the airport ticket counter from 30 minutes to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
Does Hawaiian Airlines have senior discounts?
Yes, Hawaiian airlines offer senior discounts to passengers. It gives 10% discounts to the seniors on the flight booking.
Can I get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
If the passenger wants to get a refund, then they should cancel the tickets within 24 hours from the flight booking.
How can I contact the Hawaiian airlines for rebooking?
If you want to rebook your flight, then you can call on 1-800-367-5320 for general enquires about booking and reservations and it is available 24/7 in your service
How much does it cost to upgrade seats on Hawaiian Airlines?
The upgrade fees on Hawaiian airline vary as it is dependent on the type of travelling class you chose at the time of the flight booking.
How early can you check in with Hawaiian?
In online check-in, the user can print their boarding pass and pay the baggage fees in advance for most Hawaiian Airlines flights. The user should check-in 24 hours before the flight departure and 60 minutes before departure.
What time does the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter open?
The passenger can do online check-in 24 hours before the flight departure and should arrive in the check-in area 2 hours and 30 minutes prior to the flight departure.
How early should you arrive at Honolulu airport?
The passengers are requested to arrive at Honolulu airport at least 29 minutes prior to the flight departure. The passengers who are using TSA pre-check take 9 minutes for security checking.
What airports does Hawaiian Airlines fly to?
Hawaiian airline flies to a lot many airports such as Honolulu International Airport and the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, Kahului Airport, Lihue Airport, and Kailua-Kona Airport.