Hawaiian Airlines Compensation and Flight Reimbursement Rules:
Here’s How Hawaiian Airlines Compensates Its Passengers: Important Guidelines
Whether your flight has been delayed or canceled, your trip plans will anyhow get affected and the frustration level will increase when you wouldn’t what to about it. In addition to that, it’ll also create havoc on the budget aspect of your plans. Now, when it comes to Hawaiian Airlines, you will be easily compensated for such type of inconvenience.
Let’s just say that you’ll be getting up to $700 or €600 in the form of compensation if your flight has been delayed or canceled while traveling to/from a European airport. So, to learn more about Hawaiian airlines compensation, read this article further carefully.
So, What Are The Conditions For Claiming Compensation On Hawaiian Airlines
- Well, as per the EC261 law, you are only eligible to get the compensation on Hawaiian Airlines, if your delayed/canceled flight was departed or operated from any European airport.
- However, if Hawaiian Airlines has availed you it’s another flight as compensation then you will not be entitled to getting any further compensation.
How Many Types Of Compensation Can Be Claimed On Hawaiian Airlines
Here’s how you will be getting Hawaiian Airlines compensation under different scenarios.
- You’ll be provided food, drinks, communication facilities, accommodation, and replacement flight if your Hawaiian Airlines flight has been delayed
- You’ll be compensated accordingly if your flight has been delayed more than 3 hours or more and not provided an alternative flight by Hawaiian Airlines.
- If your flight has been canceled within 14 days prior to the scheduled departure from any European airport then Hawaiian Airlines will compensate you up to $700 or €600.
How Much Hawaiian Airlines Compensates Each Person
- If your flight has traveled,
- Less than 1500 km you’ll get up to €250/per person
- Over 1500 km (Domestic European)then you’ll get up to €400/per person
- Between 1500 - 3500 km (Non-domestic European) then you’ll get up to €400/per person
- Over 3500 km (Non-domestic European) then you’ll get up to €600/per person
To fetch more information on Hawaiian Airline's reimbursement, get in touch with the airline’s customer services, and talk to the professionals.
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at email@example.com
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.
Leave Your Review