Emirates Booking: Get Cheap Deals on Emirates Reservations
Dubai-based Emirates (EK) is the largest airline in the Middle East. Founded in 1985, the carrier operates from a hub at Dubai International Airport (DXB). It flies to about 165 destinations in 70 countries. It is one of just a few carriers that flies to all six inhabited continents. Although Emirates is not part of a formal airline alliance, it has codeshare agreements with 15 other carriers. The airline's fleet of 222 aircraft consists primarily of wide-body planes such as the Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380, and Boeing 777. They are configured with either two cabins (Business Class and Economy Class) or three cabins (First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class).
How do I Book Emirates Flights?
If you need to book your tickets for your next trip across the world or within Dubai, get your Emirates booking done into one of the finest airlines worldwide, i.e., Emirates Airlines. All you need to do is contact the booking executives by calling on Emirates Airlines
The Booking Process is as follows:
- Call on the given phone number.
- Specify your requirement to the agent like flight status, date and time of journey, etc.
- Make payment through credit/debit card.
With the above process, you can get your bookings done quickly. Moreover, you can call the given helpline number round the clock as the customer care executives work diligently twenty-four hours to meet the customer requirement.
Check this: Looking for Emirates Business Class Upgrade
What is the Emirates Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Emirates Airways provides a flight cancellation facility where passengers can easily cancel the flights that they recently or previously booked. But ensure that you are well known about each term before making any cancellation request for your flight. With the Emirates Airlines cancellation policy, you can easily cancel your flight which is given beneath:
- Travelers can easily make a request seven days or 24 hours before the flight takeoff. It further depends on the fare or ticket type.
- Flights canceled within 24 hours are cost-free, and after this period, passengers will be charged the cancellation expenses.
- Travelers can also make a refund request for the canceled flights as per the airline's rules and restrictions.
What is Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy?
If you know about the baggage policy of particular airlines, then it will be helpful to pack your baggage as per the given instructions. And if you are traveling with Emirates Airways for the first time, then you should know about the Emirates Airways baggage policy, which is mentioned below:
Cabin Baggage Allowance:
- First and business class passengers are allowed one briefcase and one handbag t during the travel. The briefcase's dimension should not exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches, while the handbag does not exceed the dimension 22 x 15 x 8 inches. The maximum weight would be 7 kg.
- Economy class passengers are allowed one carry-on baggage that should be 22 x 15 x 8 with a maximum weight of 7kg.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
- Economy passengers are allowed two bags with a maximum weight of 20 kg; for first-class passengers, it would be 35 to 40 kg.
- If any bag exceeds the limit, then extra baggage charges are applicable for the passengers.
>> More Info On Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy
What is the Emirates Airways Check-in Policy?
Knowing about the check-in process is very important for the passengers, and if you don't know how to check in for Emirates Airways, then you should know about the Emirates check-in policy, which is described here.
Emirates Airways also provides online check-in for the passengers, where check-in begins 24 to 2 hours just after booking your flight ticket.
It also provides a mobile check-in facility where one can quickly check in via mobile or through the Emirates Airways app.
Economy class passengers can check-in for their flights 3 hours before the scheduled departure. For first-class passengers, it is mandatory to arrive at the airport 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
How to Check Emirates Flight Status?
If you don't want to wait at the airport before the actual arrival of your flight, then you can check the flight status of your booked flight on Emirates Airways, which is straightforward. You can check your flight status through the below steps:
- Go to the official Emirates Airways website through your phone or computer.
- Click on the Emirates Manage booking section and then find the Flight Status link.
- Now click on the "Flight Status" option.
- Enter your booking number into the given field and then click on the Check flight status tab.
- Now you can see the flight status of your booked flight.
This time fly to your destination with Emirates Airlines and have an exotic experience en route to your destination. Choose Emirates Airlines for a better flight experience!
How to get Emirates Airlines Senior Citizen Discount?
If you are above 50 years of age, you are eligible for the Emirates Airlines senior citizen discount. If you book a flight ticket with Emirates Airlines, you can get various discounts for infants, youth, and senior citizens.
If you want to book a flight with the senior citizen discount, you can contact the customer service team of Emirates Airlines, or you can visit the ticket office of Emirates Airlines at the airport. You need to provide your photo ID details at the time of flight booking to verify the age of the passenger to get the senior citizen discount.
Reasons to choose Emirates Airlines if you are eligible for the senior citizen discount:
- You can save money
- Best in class comfort during the journey
- Luxury ride with various amenities
- Earn points of discounted fares
You can club the senior citizen fares with the ongoing promotional offers and discounts. If you are booking the flight online through the website of Emirates Airlines, you will not get the option to get the senior citizen fares to book the flight.
If you are booking the flight through a third-party website or a travel agency, the fare rules and the terms and conditions may differ.
What is Emirates Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
Most Airlines provide a service of the assistance of the children who are traveling alone without any legal guardian from the place of departure to the intended destinations.
All you need to do is provide details about the minor at the time of the reservation so that airlines can work accordingly.
Travel guides for Childs: Some Important Points For Minor Policy
- For Unaccompanied Minor, Emirates Airlines provides different check-in facilities of the departure point with a staff which accompanied them to the aircraft of the airlines.
- Children under the age of 5 years are not allowed to travel unless accompanied by an adult of the age of 16 years.
- Children waged5-12 years traveling without the guidance of an adult are eligible for the services provided by the airlines to the minors.
- Emirates provides onboard care to unaccompanied minors to make their trip as pleasant as possible.
- On arrival of the flight, a particular team member remains at the entry/exit gate of the aircraft and helps the child to get under the protection of a legal guardian from the aircraft to the airport.
- We at Emirate Airlines have dedicated lounges for the care of the children, which are packed with all the entertainment and comfort suitable to the children.
- Unaccompanied minors board the plane first, which gives them more time to get settled on the plane with the carry-on luggage.
According to the Emirates Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy, a person should at the time of booking, select the meal and the seat for the child which is preferable to your child and, parents and guardians should make the child available for the check-in at least 2 hours prior to departure of the flight. For more information, you can contact customer support.
How do you choose a seat on Emirates Airlines?
The Emirates airlines offer a great seat selection policy through which the passengers get a chance to settle in the seat of their liking and choice. What's better than choosing your seat before flying? This not only provides you with the utmost relaxation but you can always have some experience that you can hold on to and add to your relishing memories. You can easily opt for a seat on an aisle, with extra legroom, or else you can end up sitting on a set with a serene view through the windows. All of this and more is possible with Emirates Airlines. Let us discuss the emirates' seat reservation policy of Emirates Airlines and how it works for all sorts of passengers.
Choose your Favorite Seat:
In order to book your seat on the flight, you can do so by navigating to the official web page, and there you need to visit the Manage booking option. From there you can select your seat and complete the seat selection process. However, you can also book seats through the Emirates application. You can go through the seat selection process when you check in online. Another option available to get an idea of the seating pattern is through the seating charts that are available and one can explore to find a perfect place to sit and relax inside the plane and above the clouds.
If you are traveling economy in Emirates then you can avail a few seating options that are as follows:
- Regular seating options are available that provide ultimate comfort and relaxation. The seats further come with three options that one can select from that is by the window, in the middle, or on the aisle.
- A twin-seat option is available in the Economy class where the passengers can sit in a row of two with a window option and the aisle option.
First-Class and Business Class
If you are traveling through the Business class and first class then you go ahead and select any seat as per your choice. There are no restrictions for business class passengers.
If you are a pet lover and don't want to leave your pet at home, Emirates Airlines prescribed some basic pet policies so that you can onboard the flight with them with a special carriage. Here find all the essential policies designed by Emirates airlines in the interest of their passenger.
How to Change Scheduled Flight with Emirates Airlines
How to Book Emirates Flights With Miles and Points
How to Transfer a Ticket in Emirates Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reserve a seat on Emirates?
You can book a flight ticket on Emirates by using its website or application (android or iOS) and by calling the Emirates 1 (800) 777-3999. With this, you can also use airport ticket counters or ticket offices of Emirates to reserve a seat. For booking the seat you can use cash, Skywards Miles, or travel vouchers.
Can I choose my seat on Emirate's economy?
- Yes, you can choose the seat when you booked your ticket in the Economy section of Emirates Airlines.
- For choosing your seat on Emirate's economy, you need to pay the seat selection fee.
- You can choose your seat on Emirates by using the manage booking page.
What is the charge for seat selection on Emirates?
You need to pay up to $135 for selecting the seat on Emirates and the exact cost depends upon the fare type. The exact cost will be shown on the manage booking section of Emirates When can you select seats on Emirates for free? You can select a seat in Emirates for free during online check-in made before 48 hours of departure.
What is a preferred seat on Emirates?
A preferred seat in Emirates is an economy class seat that is located on the upper deck or front side of the plane.
Do Emirates allow couples to sit together?
Yes, you can sit together on the Emirates airlines by selecting the seat from manage trip or during the online check-in.
How much do extra legroom seats cost on Emirates?
Extra legroom seats can cost you between 40-155 GBP based on the selected fare type. Extra legroom seats are complimentary with the platinum Emirates Skywards tier.
What do you get on Emirate's economy class?
You can enjoy the in-flight entertainment, meals based on regions, complimentary beverages and many more amenities.