Cathay Pacific (CX)
Cathay Pacific Reservations: Book Online Cheap Flight Ticket
Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier for Hong Kong. An interesting fact is however that the company was founded on 24 September 1946 by an Australian Sydney H. de Kantzow and an American Roy C. Farrell. Both the men had to put up HK $1 in order to register the airline. As of today, the company’s major shareholders are two companies – Swire Pacific and Air China. Cathay Pacific is the world’s tenth biggest airline when it is compared to other airlines in terms of sales. The airline is the fourteenth largest company in the world when considered in terms of market capitalization. The airline is also a part of and one of the founding members of the OneWorld Alliance. The airline's company has two subsidiaries – Air Hong Kong and Cathay Dragon. Its head office and main hub are both located at the Hong Kong International Airport.
Cathay Pacific is famous among travelers for one major reason – that is it provides incredibly cheap tickets and further gives out deals and offers in order to further lower the prices compared to the fares that the other airlines offer.
Get the Best deals on Cathay Pacific Airlines Booking Online from Flycoair
The best option would be to book a hotel or any accommodation along with your flight ticket. Therefore the entire package price is substantially reduced than if you would have booked everything separately. It would have also cost you a lot of time in booking everything separately. All you need to search at Flycoair are:
- The date on which you wish to travel.
- The location you wish to travel to.
Cathay Pacific International Flights Deal
Discounts For Senior Citizens For Flight Booking With Cathay Pacific
If you are a senior citizen or you are going to book a flight for a senior person with Cathay Pacific. But you are not aware of the Cathay pacific special discounts for senior citizens kindly go through the information given below:
- Cathay Pacific offers a 25% discount to Macau and Hong Kong residents who are of age 65 years or more.
- This discount applies for the senior passengers traveling in any class such as economy, premium economy or business to the specific Cathay dragons and Cathay Pacific destinations.
- Cathay Pacific not only giving this discount to its senior citizen but also offering a 10% discount to a maximum of three passengers who are traveling with them.
- You have to provide the age proof of the passenger for availing of this discount if you failed to provide such age proof you will not be eligible for availing this discount.
- From time to time Cathay pacific keeps on giving various offers and discounts to its valuable customers.
- You can also contact Cathay Pacific customer support for more information about the current Cathay pacific senior citizen discount available with them.
What is Cathay Pacific Airlines Baggage Policy?
Being a traveler it’s always important to know about the baggage policy of those particular airlines that will help to pack your baggage as per the rules and restrictions prescribed by the airline's carrier. You can go through the Cathay Pacific airlines baggage policy given below:
- Every traveler is allowed to carry one bag and one personal item like a purse, briefcase, and laptop bag. This entire carry-on item should fit into the overhead bin.
- The maximum dimension for a carry-on bag is 22 x 14 x 9 inches.
- For the First class passengers, the maximum weight should 15 kg.
- For the Business class passengers, the maximum weight should 10 kg.
- For the Economy class passengers, the maximum weight should 5 kg.
- Passengers are allowed to carry 2 checked baggage with a maximum dimension of 157 cm and weight 32 kg.
- If any bag crosses the limit or weight, then some extra baggage charges are applicable.
Manage Scheduled Flight Tickets with Cathay Pacific
Sometimes, the passengers may need to change the flight details, cancel the flight tickets, make modifications or submit an online refund form. In order to manage the flight reservations, travelers need to implement a set of instructions to manage the booked flight tickets. The entire process to manage flight reservations is very simple. The passengers may worry and wonder as to how to do Cathay Pacific manage my booking of the flight tickets. The steps to manage the flight tickets are explained here:
- Signing in to the official website of Cathay Pacific Airlines is the first step.
- Then, the passengers need to click on Cathay Pacific manage my booking option.
- For managing the flight tickets, the passengers need to enter the booking reference id and the last name.
- Furthermore, travelers may continue further with the process to manage flight tickets.
The passengers may manage flight tickets by applying the steps mentioned above. The executives of Cathay Pacific Airlines may be contacted in case any difficulty in managing the flight tickets occurs. The executives possess a lot of experience in solving the technical glitches that the passengers face while applying the steps to manage flight reservations.
What is Cathay Pacific Airlines Check-in Policy?
Check-in is one of the most important parts needed to complete before boarding to your Cathay Pacific airline flight. It provides lots of ways to check-in and you should know about the Cathay Pacific airlines check-in policy which is listed below:
Online Check-in: You may smoothly check-in for your Cathay Pacific airlines online at the official website. Check-in can be done 48 hours to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Airport Check-in: You can also check-in for your flight directly at the airport and you can check-in 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure. You would need to arrive at the airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
What is Cathay Pacific Airlines In-flight Entertainment?
Cathay Pacific always takes care of their passenger's comforts and never makes any compromise with them. You never get bored during the journey, Cathay Pacific airlines provide in-flight entertainment facilities to the passengers which are listed below:
Movies: You can enjoy the latest movies in your preferred language as per your choice. Cathay Pacific has a wide range of movies list in multiple categories such as adventure, action, and more.
Games: Never get bored even at the height of 3500 feet and enjoy the amazing gaming experience on all kinds of the section.
Live TV: You can also see your favorite TV serials in varied languages during your journey at the Cathay Pacific flights.
Wi-Fi: Now stay online and get connected with your friends and family even during the journey because Cathay Pacific airlines provide the Wi-Fi facility to the passengers.
Find Cathay Pacific Global Phone Numbers Details
Here you can easily check all Cathay Pacific customer service phone numbers globally. Find the relevant one and speak to a live representative on 24x7.
- Cathay Pacific Reservations Phone Number USA 1 (800) 233-2742
- Phone Number For Hotel Enquiries: 1 (833) 556-6403
- Cathay Pacific Package Enquiry Contact Number: 1 (833) 556-6403
- Toll-Free Number Hearing Impaired: 1 (877) 609-2233
- Cathay Pacific Hong Kong: 2747-3838
- Cathay Pacific Reservations UK: 0800 917 8260
- Cathay Pacific Booking UK(Outside): 0044 2037881799
To find worldwide baggage service phone numbers, and other countries' phone numbers visit the given mention links.
Cathay Pacific is a well-known airline that offers a variety of travel classes to those who choose to fly with them. You can discover information on Cathay Pacific's classes, as well as a summary of each of them below.
Cathay Pacific Classes and Seats
- First-class seats convert to entirely flatbeds, with plush bedding, a thick mattress, and a variety of soft pillows for relaxing.
- Food menu with trademark favorites, health alternatives, and Hong Kong flavors prepared with freshest ingredients.
- The immersive experience is completed with an 18.5-inch screen and multimedia handsets, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Seats in business class have a completely flat bed, adjustable lighting, large tables, and power outlets.
- Business-class menu features bold international flavors, Hong Kong classics, and healthy alternatives.
- Business class menu features bold international flavors, Hong Kong classics, and healthy alternatives.
Premium economy class
- The Premium Economy seat features a comfortable recline, plenty of legroom, and a well-supported headrest.
- With a focus on fresh produce, the cooking staff creates light and nutritious meals.
- Seats in economy class are thoughtfully built with padding and a customizable headrest to give the best head and neck support.
- Delicious, healthy meals with a focus on strong flavors from all over the world in the menu.
Cathay Pacific Pet Reservations rules
Cathay Pacific permits travelers to bring a pet along with them if they follow a series of rules. From the points below, you may learn about Cathay Pacific's pet reservation rules.
Pets in cabin
- On any of Cathay Pacific's flights, animals are not permitted to fly in the cabin except for service dogs.
Pets in Checked luggage
- If your pet meets the standards, you can book them as checked luggage on Cathay Pacific.
- Cathay Pacific allows you to check a pet in carrier with a combined weight limit of 32 kg for pets and carriers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Cathay Pacific?
You can use any of the following phone numbers as per your requirement, and all of them are for Hong Kong:
- For Flight inquiries: 2747-3333, 24x7 availability
- For Hotels & packages: 2747-3311, 07:00-21:00, 7 days in a week
- For Baggage services: 2747-7838, 07:00-23:30, 7 days a week
- For Green/ Silver/ Gold Club: 2747-5500, 24x7 available
When can you select seats on Cathay Pacific?
You have the option to select your seat through Manage Booking, and it must be completed at any time up to 48 hours before the departure. It is subjected to availability, and some fare types include seat selection fees also.
How does Cathay Pacific waitlist work?
The online service of Cathay Pacific waitlist is unavailable. So, you can contact the customer support on the Global contact center to know about the details.
Can I purchase Cathay Pacific lounge access?
Yes, you can purchase the lounge access in Cathay Pacific using Manage Booking. The passes must be purchased up to 90 days prior to the departure.
What is Premium economy like on Cathay Pacific?
In the Premium Economy, you will get a spacious seat with more recline, extra legroom, and a headrest for support. Along with that, calf rest and the leather-padded footrest is also provided.