Austrian Airlines Reservations & Flight Booking:
Austrian Airlines also named Austrian is the flag carrier of Austria. The airline was founded by the merger of Air Austria and Austrian Airways in 1957.
Where do Austrian airlines fly?
Austrian Airlines flies to 6 domestic and 120 plus international year-round along with seasonal destinations in 55 countries. The list of destinations includes the city, country, the codes of the IATA and ICAO airport code, also the airport's name. One can find out the detailed list online.
Austrian airlines check-in policy:
Check-In at airport
Austrian Airlines allows check-in at the airport up to 24 hours before the flight departure.
For Online check-in
- Economic class passengers have to check in a deadline of 45 minutes before flight departure time.
- Business-class passengers have checked in the deadline of 30 minutes before flight departure time.
- Economic class passengers have a check-in deadline of 45-75 minutes as per route, before flight departure time.
- Business-class passengers have a check in the deadline of 30-75 minutes as per route before flight departure time
Austrian Airlines in-flight services
In Economic Class:
Austrian airline provides meals with a drink on short as well as long haul flights.They also provide an entertainment programme that helps passengers to pass their time.
Between new York and Europe Austrian airline provides a superb business-class experience. With its great food and service, it indulges its passengers completely. they have one of the best entertainment options. most comfortable lie-flat seats make your journey beautiful.
Premium Economy Class:
In Premium economy class you are served a 3-4 course menu. You can enjoy its audio ad video entertainment program with noise cancellation headphones. you are given USB and power connections. seats are wide and comfortable with recline angle Having individual foot and neck rest.
Austrian airlines Baggage policy
Hand Luggage Allowance:
For economy class and premium economy class. only one hand luggage is allowed inside the aircraft with a maximum capacity of 8kgs and dimensions limited to 55 x 40 x 23 cm. If you are flying business then you are allowed to carry 2 hand luggage with 8kg maximum weight and dimensions limited on 55 x 40 x 23 cm each. You can however not carry liquids in your handbag. You can carry your medicines up to 100ml, packed in a transparent bag.
The duty-free items must also be carried in safety sealed bags given by the duty-free stores.
For checking baggage the Austrian airlines allow a single bag with a maximum weight capacity of 50 pounds. For premium economy class 2 bags each of 50 pounds and business class 2 bags of 70 pounds each.
Free Baggage allowance:
In economy class, the weight limit for free baggage is 23 kg's and in business 32 kgs. Your eligibility for free baggage check-in depends on factors such as your frequent flyer number, route, etc. if your excess luggage, extra charges are applicable. The charge depends on the route on which you are flying
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Austrian Airlines?
You can contact Austrian Airlines by using their customer service phone number 1 (800) 843-0002. all you have to os is visit the Austrian airline official website. go to the help & contact option. Click on it you will see that there are different no. available for the different country depending on your region and language, you can choose the number and can get connected with Australian airline.
Is Austrian Airline good?
- Austrian Airlines is certified as a 4-Star Airline based on its airport quality, onboard product,and staff service. It also includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness, etc.
- Service rating has been also given 4-start for both cabin staff and ground staff.
When can I check-in Austrian Airlines?
- online check-in opens from 47 hours before scheduled departure from and to Vienna. When departure is to the USA, the boarding pass available 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- For check-in bags at the airport, you must keep some of the time prior to scheduled departure