air italy ()
Travel on Air Italy and Make Reservations: Best Flight Deals
Air Italy is one of the most popular Italian aviation groups and it is based in Olbia, Sassari, Italy. The airline is quite popular for providing great services on its flights and has a fleet size of 13. It operates its services in more than 26 destinations and offers both Business and economy classes in its flights. Air Italy is also known as the second-largest aviation group in Italy and has codeshare agreements with many major airlines such as British Airways, Qatar Airways, and Hawaiian Airlines, among other airlines.
If you have been planning to make your Air Italy booking recently then read this article further to know how to book tickets on these airlines online, manage them and make online check-ins as well.
Simple Steps To Fetch Bookings On Air Italy Online
- Launch your web browser and then visit the official website of Air Italy
- Enter the following required travel information as per your travel plans:
Origin & Arrival airports
Type of trip: Round or One-way
Outbound and Inbound travel dates
Number of passengers– Adults, Children & Infants
Your Preferred class – Economy or Business
- Click on Search to make your Air Italy flight search and then make your flight selection from the next page
- Select the continue button to enter all the required passenger's details and then make a selection for your preferred extra services on the next page
- At last, make payments for your selected flights and fetch booking receipt on your email address
Manage Bookings On Air Italy: Air Italy Manage Booking
The following steps will help you to manage your Air Italy booking online.
- Visit the Air Italy official website and move to the Your Flights tab
- Here select your preferred option such as baggage, priority boarding, pet carriage, Fast track, etc
- On the next page, enter the reservation code and last name
- Select the Continue button and then follow the onscreen instruction to manage your bookings on Air Italy
You can make the following types of modifications to your bookings:
- Flight Changes
- Web Check-in
- Updating passenger’s details
- Fetch boarding passes and request baggage allowances and other services
What is Air Italy Online Check-In Policy?
- Navigate to the Air Italy official website and then select Priority Boarding under the Your Flights section
- Now, enter the ticket number/reservation code and your last name
- Hit the Continue button and then follow the onscreen instructions to make your Air Italy web check-in
Frequently Asked Questions
How to book and purchase flight tickets on Air Italy?
Passengers can purchase tickets online via the Air Italy website/app/call centre. Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Credit cards
- Bank transfer
How to correct any mistakes made on my Air Italy bookings?
You can for either change your bookings for the same fare (if available) or ask for a total refund within 24 hours from the time of purchase by contacting the Air Italy call center.
How to change or request refund Air Italy bookings?
You can either use the "Your flights" tab on Air Italy’s official website or contact the airline’s reservation centre for requesting a refund or flight change. For more information on managing Air Italy reservations, contact the airline’s reservation centre. The travel professionals will guide you with everything you need on managing your bookings.