Wizz Air Check-in Policy: Points to Remember
Wizz Air, certified with 3 stars, is a low-cost airline that is known for its high-quality customer service. This airline covers several cities in and across Europe and the onboarding facility of this airline has set up a benchmark to other low-cost airlines.
How do I check in at Wizz Air?
There are several options through which you can generate your boarding pass/card If you have booked your air ticket with Wizz Air,
- Online check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Auto check-in
- Airport check-in
Several ways to check-in at Wizz Air:
Wizz Air keeps in mind the check-in and check-out comfort of its travelers. That is why it has provided several check-in methods to ease the travel process for its passengers:
- online check-in: While you are checking in using an online method, you will be able to print your boarding pass. With Wizz Air online check in, you will be able to mark your presence on the flight before the departure without any hassle. The online check-in is available based on the selection of your seat and it is available up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure of your booked flight.
- mobile check-in: By checking in with your mobile you are ensuring your safety in this pandemic situation. All you need to do is download the Wizz Air mobile application and generate a mobile boarding pass instead of a boarding card, so Wizz Air mobile check in is introduced to save your time and efforts.
- auto check-in: Auto check-in automatically checks you into your booked flight 50 hours before the departure time of your flight. The best thing about auto check-in is that it is available for all kinds of bookings. After the completion of the auto check-in service, a boarding card will be automatically sent to you and this applies to up to 10 passengers only. But if you have booked your flight with more than 10 passengers, each person will be checked in but boarding cards will not be generated through email. You can retrieve the boarding cards from the official website of Wizz Air.
- Airport check-in: You will receive the boarding card at the airport only. In this process, you will have to check in at the airport and you will receive the boarding pass before boarding the plane. Airports check-in can be cheaper if you have purchased the boarding tickets in advance.
What is the Wizz air check-in time?
If you want to check in with Wizz Air go through the following mentioned points:
- Wizz Air allows online check-in from 30 days and you can do your check-in up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure.
- But if you have not booked any seats with Wizz Air, you can check in only 48 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- However, the check-in process starts 2 hours before the departure and closes 40 minutes before it.
How do I contact Wizz air for check-in-related help?
While flying with Wizz Air, if you experience any trouble or want to provide some suggestions, you are always welcome to raise your query with the customer support representatives at Wizz Air. So, follow the given steps and ask out your query regarding the Wizz air check-in policy:
- Visit the official Wizz Air website by following the hyperlink https://wizzair.com/
- On the homepage, you will find the ‘Information and Services’ option, click on it
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen
- Scroll down to the end of the menu to find the Contact section
- Select the Contact Us option from that section
- A new page will deflect on your screen. On this page, you will get several contact options to reach Wizz Air.
- Choose your preferred method of communication and raise your concern to a customer support representative at Wizz Air
Ways to connect with Wizz Air:
You can find the toll free number of Wizz Air from your search engine and you can check the timing of callings on the official Wizz Air website
You can make a direct call to the call center regarding your check-in problem. On the contact us page, you will be able to find a toll-free number as per your region. By selecting your region, you will get numbers to resolve your booking, cancellation, and check-in related queries
You can even resolve your queries related to group bookings by calling on the group desk. The opening hour of the Group Desk is Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. with standard Central European Time. You can reach the Group Desk by calling on the Wizz Call Centre and pressing 0, you will be redirected to the Group Desk executives.
However, if you are facing any technical problem with your check-in, you can call on the technical reporting line +443300270091 to get immediate assistance.
AviationADR: You can refer complaints to even AviationADR at Wizz Air, but you are required to file your complaints within 12 months after talking to the Wizz Air customer support representative. Their details are as follows-
- Website: www.cdrl.org.uk
- Email: Aviation@cdrl.org.uk
- Tel: 44 (0) 203 540 8063
If you are already booked with Wizz Air and still facing problems with your check-ins you can refer to the following numbers for help:
Select your region and then dial the number given against it-
- United Kingdom 0330 977 0444
- Germany 0322 11000 8492
- Netherlands 020 262 5762
- Norway 21 40 56 63
- Spain 900 670 781
- Austria 0720 775 467
- France 04 26 83 73 04
- Italy 0036 1677 7521
Before making contact by choosing any of the methods, make sure that you have your booking information with you and you are thorough with the Wizz air check in policy.
Wizz air Restricted items onboard
Though Wizz Air is all about providing full support to its travelers there are some items that are strictly restricted to be transported:
- Guns, Firearms, and other projectile discharging devices
- Stun guns, tasers, animal stunners, animal repellent sprays, and batons
- Sharp-edged tools- razor blades, box cutters, knives with blades
- Gunpowder or any other kind of explosive item is strictly prohibited on Wizz Air
So, while packing your packs make sure that you do not carry any of the mentioned items or you may face some serious consequences
What if I miss the check-in on Wizz Air?
Running late and missed to check-in with your flight? No problem Wizz Air provides flexible check-in options to help the travelers never miss the boarding.
- Online: If you are unable to check-in offline by visiting the physical airport, you can generate your boarding pass online. The online check-in is available from 30 days and up to 3 hours before the actual departure of your flight.
- Offline: If you are unable to check in online, you can always visit the airport and generate your boarding pass after your check-in at the airport
But still, if you are unable to generate your boarding card either way- online or at Wizz Air airport check-in, you can call on the customer support number of Wizz Air to get immediate assistance. al assistance.