Swiss Air Online Check-in | Timings and Everything
Online check-in is considered the quickest way to check in and helps you avoid long queues. For the Swiss air online check-in process and to download the boarding pass, follow the simple steps below:-
- Login to your Swiss.com using the Reservation number or E-ticket number and your name. Then select the check-in option available under booking details.
- Now you can choose the desired seat.
- Enter the passport information, depending on your route
- Keep the boarding pass you receive from Swiss Airways on the phone as a mobile pass; you can also get it printed. Ensure to have the latest PDF reader if you wish to print out the paper copy of your boarding pass.
- You can take your luggage at a separate counter before departure.
Benefits of Swiss air online check-in
Check-in online at swiss.com or the SWISS app; it is one of the fastest and most convenient ways. You can quickly check in online by sitting in the comfort of your home or the office. Besides, whether you travel with or without baggage, you don't need to think twice about online check-in. It starts 23 hours before departure and hence gives you enough time. Moreover, to discover other benefits of swiss air online check-in, go through the details below.
- Available 23 hours before departure
- One can select a seat online.
- You can go to the gate directly with the baggage.
- It is safe and comfortable.
- Download the mobile boarding pass
- You can easily print baggage tags at home and save time and energy at the airport.
How to contact Swiss air for online check-in?
- Dial the online check-in support number +41 848 555 100; make sure to call the airline during business hours, which is Mon-Sun 09:30-18:30
- Choose language and select the appropriate IVR options.
- Choose the reservation department option and proceed.
- You can then say, 'speak to the Swiss Air representative,' and then wait.
- The Swiss Air representative will join you in a few minutes, with whom you can discuss the online check-in.
Swiss Air Automated Check-in
If you wish to proceed with automated check-in, this is how it works.
During the booking process, at step six, select the automated check-in option and choose the information needed on the screen.
If your flight is already booked, log in to your account using the e-ticket number/reservation number or your profile on the website. You can benefit from automated check-in up to 24 hours before departure under the section edit booking.
- Automated check-in is only applicable to some destinations.
- You can select seats either for free or by paying a fee based on your route and class you book during online booking.
- You can also change how you receive boarding passes by visiting the personal details section on your profile. However, one can not choose for automated check-in option.
- You could only use automated check-in if you got the boarding pass or notification 20 hours before. However, you can opt for other check-in options.
Benefits of Swiss sir automated check-in
- If you want to know why you chose Swiss Air's automated check-in, here are the benefits listed below for reference.
- You can register for automated check-in immediately after booking up to 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- You get a boarding pass automatically before departure, either by text or email.
- Directly go to the gate with hand baggage.
- It is simple and secure.
- Possible even for bookings that have up to 9 people
How do I get my boarding pass SWISS?
Follow the step below to get your boarding pass SWISS; It starts 23 hours before the departure.
- Go to the official website swiss.com or the swiss app on your mobile
- Login to your account using the reservation number and name
- Choose the desired seat.
After you complete the swiss air online check-in, the airline will send you either an SMS or an email with a link to your mobile boarding pass. You can also save the boarding pass on the SWISS app or the wallet (Apple iOS6).