What is the check-in policy at Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines is the tenth-largest commercial airline in the United States of America. The airline is known to cover several scenic destinations with its impressive fleet size. Hawaiian Airlines tries its best to make your journey untroubled, which is why it gives flexible check-in facilities too. The airline understands the crucial scenario created by the pandemic worldwide; to make your travel experience more comfortable and safer, Hawaiian Airlines gives you the facility to check-in online with your flights. However, if you face any trouble with Hawaiian Airlines check-in, you can take assistance from the Hawaiian Airlines customer service.
Various ways to check in on Hawaiian Airlines
One of the best things to consider about Hawaiian Airlines is its travelers' flexible and feasible check-in options. Hawaiian Airlines cares so much about its passengers, which is why the airline has introduced effective options through which you can get your boarding pass in real-time:
- Web check-in
- Touchless check-in
- Airport check-in
- TSA Pre check-in
- Mobile check-in
Detailed information about several check-in methods at Hawaiian Airlines
To make your journey seamless and trouble-free, Hawaiian Airlines has introduced a myriad of check-in options to get a boarding pass for your Hawaiian flight. To get detailed information about the check-in options, continue reading the below-mentioned points:
- The online check-in option at Hawaiian Airlines helps travelers check-in for their flights from anywhere, making it a convenient option.
- You must have some details ready beforehand to check online with Hawaiian Airlines, like your ticket confirmation number and last name.
- Touchless check-in is the new method introduced by the airline whose services can be enjoyed by travelers who have already checked in via mobile or web check-in.
- Once you reach the airport, look for the Touchless Bag Tags gate and show the printed boarding pass.
- If you wish to follow the traditional method of checking-in, then you can visit the physical Hawaiian Airlines airport to proceed with the check-in formalities.
- You need to have these documents with you to check-in at the airport- confirmation code, e-ticket number, passport, HawaiianMiles Number, and mobile boarding pass.
TSA Pre Check-In
- TSA PreCheck is installed to benefit the low-risk passengers by minimizing the unnecessary screenings at the airport.
- To know more about the TSA Pre-check-in, visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and check the TSA PreCheck rules and regulations.
- If you have installed the Hawaiian Airlines application, you can proceed with Hawaiian Airlines check-in using the application.
- You must have the passenger's last name and the confirmation code ready before you check-in for the flight on Hawaiian Airlines.
What is the check-in timing at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Ensure that you are on time and even early for your flight check-in if you wish to face no inconveniences. Act according to the check-in time given below decided by the airline-
- When traveling between Hawaii and North America, you must check-in at least 45 minutes before the flight's scheduled departure.
- For travelers flying to international destinations, the check-in portal stays open until an hour before the scheduled departure of Hawaiian Airlines flight.
- For the flights flying to neighbor islands, the check-in formalities must be done 30 minutes before the scheduled timing of the flight takes off.
- If you are checking in at the airport, the kiosk remains open 45 minutes before the scheduled departure of flights between North American and Hawaii.
- For travelers using the mobile application to check-in, the check-in portal remains open at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Hawaiian flights.
So, ensure that you keep the check-in timings in your mind if you do not wish to get caught up in a rush and miss the flight. To be early, you need to know the steps and methods of effectively checking in with your Hawaiian Airlines flight.
Easy steps to check-in online with Hawaiian Airlines
Many travelers prefer the online check-in option as it is convenient, feasible, most importantly, time-saving. So, if you also want to proceed with Hawaiian airlines check-in online, follow the further mentioned steps:
- Go to the official Hawaiian Airlines website using your search engine.
- On the top of the homepage, you can find the Manage Booking option in the menu bar; click on it.
- In a drop-down menu that appears on your screen, you need to select the Check-In option.
- Next, you can see a form to check in with your flight.
- Fill in the check-in form by entering the Guest's last name followed by the confirmation code.
- After you provide all the required details, click on the View My Trip button.
- Now, select the reservation you need to check-in; your flight details appear on the next screen.
- Proceed with the Check-In option and head towards the seat mapping section.
- Select a seat for your journey, and you can also select a preferred seat by paying some applicable charges.
- Once you comply with all the instructions and formalities presented by Hawaiian Airlines, you can print your boarding pass or save it as an e-ticket.
These steps are efficient enough to save your time and effort in checking in with your flight. Also, if you face any trouble while checking in online, you can contact the Hawaiian Airlines check-in help center.
How to contact Hawaiian Airlines for check-in-related queries?
The customer service team of Hawaiian Airlines is very agile and always ready to provide impeccable solutions to help you out of a demanding situation. To extract the customer service phone number and other contact methods to reach a representative at the airline, you need to follow some steps constructively. On the homepage of Hawaiian Airlines, you can see the Contact Us option by clicking on which you will get detailed contact information. Next, you get several contact methods to resolve your queries, including the live chat option, mail, and baggage bot. The airline provides calling services on its official contact number- 1-800-367-5320, which is always available. The airline lets you ask queries related to Hawaiian Airlines check-in options and how to proceed with that on email. The Hawaiian Airlines customer service team is always available and can get assistance anytime you want it effectively.