Jetblue Checkin Policy, Types, and Rules:
Wondering about the type of check-ins? Stay tuned and get accustomed to various types of check-in. This piece of information will help you if you have reservations with JetBlue airlines, or else are planning to fly with JetBlue. Let us begin with the JetBlue check-in policy.
How to check-in with JetBlue Airways?
If you already have a reservation with JetBlue airlines, then according to JetBlue check-in policy,
- All the passengers must keep in mind that they must check-in 30 minutes prior to departure as this is the deadline for all domestic flights.
- In the case of international flights, the passengers ought to check-in at least 60 minutes before the departure of their flight.
- Online check-ins are available for all those who have a confirmed reservation with JetBlue airlines.
- You will check-in online within 24 hours, but no later than the flight check-in date.
- For passengers who need to check-in at the Full-Service Desk, online check-in is not available (who have requested additional assistance upon check-in, who have purchased an extra seat, Unaccompanied Minors, traveling on a group reservation of 10 or more passengers, etc.).
- Online check-ins are seamless and all you need to do is enter your first and last name, departure area, and confirmation code or flight number to start your online check-in.
- The alliance between JetBlue and BAGS Inc., a dedicated airline service provider, allows passengers a scope through which they are able to check-in at hotels, conference centers, parking or car rental areas, and cruise ship piers.
- You should check-in and drop your bags at a JetBlue Remote Check-in location at least 2 hours before your flight.
- Depending on the venue, the service charge varies from $0 to $20.
- Visit the mobile application for making mobile check-ins. Or else you could visit the mobile website of JetBlue airlines that is mobile.jetblue.com.
- You will check-in within 24 hours before the flight on your mobile device.
- It only accepts one boarding pass per smartphone.
- The Curbside Check-in allows travelers to drop their checked luggage and skip the ticket counter.
- Curbside Check-in is available during the operating hours of the airport.
- For checking-in without luggage, there is no charge. However, when you check your luggage on the curbside, there is a $3 charge per suitcase.
- All the passengers must take note that they are allowed to do check-in using a kiosk 6 hours before a scheduled departure in case of baggage. Whereas, the passengers may check-in 24 hours prior if there is no luggage.
- Kiosk check-in is not available for the passengers who are minors, or are traveling with a group of more than 10 passengers, or without a confirmed reservation.
Ticket counter check-in
- Ticket counter check-ins are available only four hours prior to the departure as per the Jetblue check-in policy.
- Ticket counter check-in is mandatory for unaccompanied passengers, passengers with pets, or without a confirmed reservation, or those who have purchased an extra seat.
I hope this helps with JetBlue check-in policy, for more details and information you are advised to get in touch with the support team at JetBlue.