S7 Airlines (S7)
Russia's largest domestic airport, S7 Airlines (S7) was founded in 1992 as Siberia Airlines. It operates from hubs at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport (DME) and Novosibirsk's Tolmachevo Airport (OVB). S7 Airlines flies to more than 85 destinations. The majority of these are domestic, but the carrier also serves Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Spain, South Korea, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and the United Arab Emirates. S7 is a member of the Oneworld alliance and also has codeshare agreements with a dozen non-alliance airlines.
Book S7 Airline tickets for a worry-free and enjoyable experience!
Are you planning your next trip with S7 Airlines and have no clue about the ticket booking process? Then, you can simply check out the booking details shared below.
To make it easier for travelers to book reservations, S7 Airlines offers two options to book reservations that include online booking and via customer service. However, to grab the best deals, the traveler can follow the online booking steps discussed below.
- To book S7 flight tickets online, the traveler can visit the official website of the airline.
- Now, click on the Purchase tab and click on flight tickets in the sub-section.
- Then, provide From and To locations for S7 reservations along with a departure date.
- If required, the traveler can enter a return date for the reservations.
- After that, the traveler can select the number of travelers and pick the cabin class.
- Now, the traveler can search for the available flights to confirm the reservations.
- Then, the traveler can select a reservation that suits their budget and travel requirements.
And then, the traveler can confirm the booking by providing the details and making online payment for the same.
To which countries does S7 Airlines offer its services?
Before confirming S7 airlines reservations, travelers must have complete details regarding destinations to which the airline travels. So, to help travelers, here is the list of some of the countries to which airlines offer services:
- Kazakhstan and more
What is the check-in policy of S7 Airlines?
For travelers who wish to check in advance for their S7 Airlines reservations, here are some of the policy guidelines that one needs to abide by before performing the process.
- The check-in for S7 Airlines bookings opens 30 hours before the departure.
- For the online check-in process, the traveler needs to register via the airline website or mobile application.
- Further, as per the recent travel restrictions, the check-in for few destinations from/to Russia might not be available.
What is the baggage policy of S7 Airlines?
For travelers looking for details regarding the baggage limit to avoid extra cost towards their S7 Airlines reservations, here are some of the pointers of the policy.
a) Carry-on baggage
- For economy class: The traveler can carry one bag of 10 Kg with a total dimension of 55X40X23 cm.
- For business class: The business class travelers can carry one bag of 15 Kg with the same dimension as economy class baggage.
b) Checked baggage
- The travelers who have purchased seats are entitled to get a free baggage allowance.
- Further, one bag should not weigh more than 20 Kg in case of economy.
- And for business class travelers, two-piece of baggage are permitted with a weight not more than 30 Kg.
Besides, for overweight, oversize, and excess baggage, the traveler can contact the airline directly for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can one manage S7 Airlines bookings?
For travelers who wish to modify their S7 Airlines reservations can click on the My Reservations option. Here, the traveler can provide the reservation details and manage their bookings accordingly.
How to contact S7 Airlines for assistance?
To resolve queries regarding S7 Airlines reservations, the traveler can opt for the following contact options to contact the airline directly:
1) Phone call assistance
For prompt assistance, the traveler can dial the toll-free number of the airline.
2) Virtual assistance
The traveler can opt for the chat icon to connect to the virtual assistant to resolve their queries.
3) Feedback form
Lastly, the traveler can fill up an online feedback form to seek prompt assistance.