Royal Air Maroc ()
Royal Air Maroc Reservations: Book Your Flight at the Discounted Price
Royal Air Maroc is the national carrier of Moroccan and also the largest airline in the country that headquartered in Casablanca. Royal Air Maroc proffers all sorts of travel services in its cabin classes. With a fleet size of 57, it is considered the largest airline carrier of Moroccan that covers more than 94+ destinations across the world. Royal Air Marco is highly known for its best in class traveling comforts that make it number choice for travel among the passengers. It also provides a cheap flight booking facility that helps the passengers to reduce their travel costs.
Luxurious Features of Royal Air Maroc:
- Smooth seat with more legroom.
- In-flight entertainment.
- Affordable baggage allowance.
- Online check-in.
- LED-equipped seats.
- Free Wi-Fi and charging ports.
- Cheap flight booking.
Royal Air Maroc Reservations: How to Book Cheap Flight Deals and Reservations
Are you looking for cheap flights and reservations deals for Royal Air Maroc airlines? Then you don’t any need to think too much about that as you can very easily online book your flights to multiple routes with available deals and offers. You can follow the below Royal Air Maroc reservations process to book your flight tickets:
Here are the Steps to Book Royal Air Maroc Flights:
- Go to the official Airlines API and then select the type of your trip via a one-way and round trip.
- Type the departure city and arrival city.
- Select your traveling details and then also enter the number of passengers into the given field.
- Now you would need to search the flights and then a list of flights will be available in front of your screen.
- Select the best flights and deals as per your requirements.
- After that, complete the payment process to book your flight ticket.
Where does Royal Air Maroc fly
Well, Royal Air Maroc flies to more than 100+ destinations in every corner of the world and you can choose your flight as per your requirements. Some of the destinations covered by the Royal Air Maroc are listed below:
- Saudi Arabia.
What is the Royal Air Maroc Baggage Policy
If you are flying with Royal Air Maroc for the first time and don’t know about the baggage policy, then it’s very important to know about the Royal Air Maroc baggage allowance for varied sections. For this, you can follow the below instructions:
- Carry-on baggage: One bag and 1 personal item such as a laptop bag, purse, and briefcase are allowed without any charge.
- Checked baggage: Passengers are allowed to carry 2 bags with a maximum weight of 32 kg and a maximum dimension of 144 cm. Make sure that every bag must be fitted into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- Baggage fee: The baggage fee is mostly depending on your destination which is different for multiple routes.
How to Contact Royal Air Maroc Customer Service
If you are confronting any problem or have any other question related to the Royal Air Maroc flights, then you can without much of a stretch communicate with the customer service team by dialing the Royal Air Maroc Phone Number which is the best place to resolve multiple queries that you confront during or after booking your flight. Along with the booking, you may also resolve other issues whether its baggage policy or online check-in, and they will resolve each problem in a very short span of time.
- Passenger can dial Royal Air Maroc Customer Service Phone Number 1 (800) 344-6726 for resolution.
- Royal Air Maroc Phone Number SAFAR FLYER SILVER/GOLD: 0212 522 912 912
- Royal Air Maroc Contact Number SAFAR FLYER PLATINUM: 080 200 2000
Complete Guide on Customer Service Plan Of Royal Air Maroc
Giving lowest flight fare
You can contact the customer care team of Royal Air to find out about the latest file deals. Often while booking flights with the airline, passengers are not aware of the ongoing deals or offers going on. And to book the flights, you can call on the helpline number and talk to the airline staff and get the information related to the lowest fares available.
Getting the notification related to a flight delay, change, or cancellation
If your flight gets delayed and you have to change or cancel your flight booking then you can contact the helpline number to get the information.
Sometimes people lose their baggage at the airport or don’t receive from the counter on landing. In case you don’t receive your bags then contact the customer care. The team will file a report and locate your bags.
Processing the flight refund
If you have canceled the flight then you can get your flight refund. To get the flight refund, contact the customer care team.
Attending the complaints of the passengers
If while traveling, you are unsatisfied with your flight or services being offered in the flight then you can register a complaint with the customer helpline number.
Assigning seats to the passengers not getting the seat
If you are trying to get a flight seat and not getting a confirmation then you can contact the customer care team to get a confirmed flight seat.
Enjoy the Optimum traveling Facilities at Affordable Prices with Royal Air Maroc
Royal Air Maroc is a very popular airline and the flag carrier of Moroccan that headquartered in Casablanca. Its main hub is Casablanca-Anfa Airport from where it operates the flight services to more than 94+ destinations all over the world. Royal Air Maroc is highly famous for its low-cost traveling services that passengers can very easily obtain after booking a flight ticket. Royal Air Maroc also proffers lots of policies that very important to follow before traveling or booking your flight ticket.
What is the Royal Air Maroc Pet Policy
Do you want to travel with your pet on your booked flight? The Royal Air Maroc airlines allow passengers to travel with their pets. But before a flight booking for your pets, you need to know about the Royal Air Maroc pet policy which is listed below:
- The weight of your pet would not exceed 5 kg including the container.
- Make sure that the container is clean and solid with a maximum weight of 115 cm.
- Pets are now allowed inside the cabin and they will be transported in the cargo section.
- Only pet and homemade animals are allowed to travel and you can’t bring some breeds which are banned by the Royal Air Maroc.
- Take the medical fitness certificate during the check-in at the airport.
What is Royal Air Maroc in-Flight Entertainment?
Royal Air Maroc provides a wide range of travel services to the passengers and in-flight entertainment is one of those. During the domestic and international destinations, you can explore entertainment in English, French, and Arabic. You can get this facility as per given below:
- Royal Air Maroc TV: During the long-route flights you will be entitled to plenty of TV shows and along with it, you can also enjoy unlimited music in different cabin classes.
- Royal Air Maroc Movies: From Hollywood to classic cinemas, everything you can explore during the journey and you can also browse your favorite movies on the internet.
What is the Royal Air Maroc Frequent Flyer Program
Royal Air Maroc provides frequent flyer program to the passengers that called Safar Flyer program where you will earn rewards or miles on flight booking. You can very easily convert these miles for booking, upgrading your flights, hotel booking, and others. These miles can also be utilized with Qatar, Etihad, and other airlines carrier for multiple purposes.
If you have any other query related to the Royal Air Maroc flights, then you can contact the customer service team and get effective assistance to resolve the multiple flight-related queries.
Check-in Policy and the Amenities Provided in the Cabin Class of Royal Air Maroc
Every airline tries to provide the best services to its passengers, and so is Royal Air Maroc. This airline provides an exceptional policy for benefitting their passengers and to make them aware of the rules and regulations of the airline. Today, let us see the policy regarding the check-in.
What is the check-in Policy of Royal Air Maroc?
The passengers can go through the Royal Air Maroc check-in policy so that they should be well aware of how and in which situations they can proceed with the check-in. They can also know about it by calling on the customer service representatives.
- The passengers are requested to carry their passport while they are checking-in. Once they are done with the check-in process online, they can print their boarding pass, and it will be sent on your email or phone.
- The passengers can check-in online, at the airport, or with the help of self-service kiosks.
- The passengers can directly go to the gate if they are not carrying the checked luggage with them. But, if they are carrying a bag, then they have to go to a fast bag drop counter.
Royal Air Maroc Classes: An Overview
Economy Class Features:
- They are provided with a healthy and balanced meal and cuisines that can satisfy their hunger.
- They can enjoy the facility of Wi-Fi and can relax while flying.
Business Class Features:
- They will get the welcome drinks along with individual order-taking. They can taste exotic wines and alcohol there.
- The seats are so comfortable that they can recline where the passengers can even sleep comfortably and wake up fresh.
You can go for Royal Air Maroc booking and we assure you the best services.
Find List of United States Airports Covered By Royal Air Maroc:
- ATL - Atlanta Airport(Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport)
- BOS - Boston(Boston Logan International Airport)
- CLT - Charlotte(Charlotte Douglas International Airport)
- ORD - Chicago(Chicago's O'Hare International Airport)
- DFW - Dallas(Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport)
- DTW - Detroit(Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
- LAS - Las Vegas Airport
- LAX - Los Angeles(Los Angeles International Airport)
- MIA - Miami(Miami International Airport)
- MSP - Minneapolis Airport
- MSY - New Orleans(Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport)
- JFK - New York (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
- EWR - Newark (Newark Liberty International Airport)
- PHL - Philadelphia(PHL Philadelphia International Airport)
- SFO - San Francisco(San Francisco International Airport)
- IAD - Washington Airport
Royal Air Maroc Reservations Center: Find Contact Number
- United States: +1-(800) 344-6726
- Belgium: +02 219 3030
- Canada: +1 514 285 1435
- Germany: 0699 200 14 61
- Portugal: 01 213 500 020
- Italy: 800 254 740
- England: 020 730 758 00
- Sweden & Denmark: + 46 8 20 66 42
- Holland: +41 22 731 77 54
- Spain: 902 210 010
Baggage Claim: +21 252 248 9732
Travel Documents required in Royal Air Maroc Airlines
Whenever you make a travel booking, there are certain documents that are required by the travelers in order to submit. But every airline had different policies and requirements, you are travelling with Maroc airlines then go through the below guidelines to get all the travel documents to know more information.
What are the travel documents required in Royal Air Maroc airlines?
Below are all the travel documents needed in Royal Air Maroc
- The passenger needs to have a valid passport, a visa in order to enter into the country/countries of destination plus the ticket. It is also necessary to check their expiry date and renew it if it is required. Every passenger needs to follow the procedure needed by each country to and from where the passenger is travelling and also show all the required documents.
- Royal Air Maroc helps in providing all the passengers with the required administrative as well as health information under the Visas and Vaccines section also note that Royal Air Maroc will not be accountable for the nature of the cost of entry and transit in the countries or the services.
- Some of the required documents are Visa, identity card, and passport.
- In order to make the reservation, then visit to the "Reservations and special offers." And it will be done in few taps simply.
A Quick way to save money on Royal Air Maroc
Though the choice to save money is everyone’s desire and like every year Royal Air Maroc offers you to save more with the craziest discount and deals on its official website.
Book the round Trips:-
If you want to save more on the total fare of your traveling, you can book the flight tickets to “to” and “for” with airlines. Booking for the round trip is quite helpful rather than spending in one way.
Subscribe to the newsletter for alerts:-
If you want to save more money on your travel, then you must provide your email address to get the latest offers or discounts offered by the airline.
Be a part of Safar flyer:-
This is the loyalty program that rewards all Royal Air Maroc’s travelers to
- Travel with the airline service and the partner airlines across the globe.
- After traveling with each flight, you will earn miles that will allow you to enjoy more comfort and adventure on the travel.
Status and benefits of Safar flyer:-
Benefits of Safar Flyer Blue card:-
- Passengers are allowed to earn miles with each trip regardless of destination and the fare paid.
- Passengers can earn up to 3750 miles after having 2 round trips by seating on business class.
Benefits of Safar Flyer Silver card:-
- Passengers are allowed to check-in at the Business Class counter
- You can enjoy additional luggage of up to the 23kg
- You will be given Enjoy access to the Casablanca's VIP lounge-like Zenith I, Zenith II for the international flights
- Passengers can earn a 50% miles Bonus on the Royal Air Maroc flights.
Thus, all the points mentioned above are about the Royal Air Maroc booking, if required you can call directly to the customer support team of the airlines or else you can visit the airport directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check in with Royal Air Maroc?
You can use the online check-in kiosk on the Royal Air Maroc official website to make check-ins via entering the passenger’s last name and booking number. Then, you’ll find the check-in button through which you can make check-in online.
How do I change my flight with Royal Air Maroc?
You can use the Manage Booking tab on the Royal Air Maroc official website to make flight changes and other modifications to your bookings. You can also get in touch with the customer service agent by calling at 1 (800) 344-6726 for any changes.
What is the baggage allowance for Royal Air Maroc?
Royal Air Maroc allows you to bring a maximum of 32 Kg of weight as the main checked baggage. Besides, the addition of the three dimensions i.e. Height+Length+Width does not exceed more than 203 cm. Passengers are allowed to bring 1 to 3 items on board but that’ll also depend on the flight number, class, and loyalty status (Safar Flyer). They can also dial on the Royal Air Maroc contact number 1 (800) 344-6726 to know more about the airline’s baggage allowances.
How do I choose my seat after booking a flight on Royal Air Maroc?
Passengers are allowed to make free advanced seat selection on Royal Air Maroc via using the Manage booking portal i.e. available on the airline’s official website. This service is applicable to all types of Royal Air Maroc bookings.
How do I contact Royal Air Maroc?
You can either visit the Royal Air Maroc official website to know about the airline’s online services, or you can also dial on the Royal Air Maroc customer service number 1 (800) 344-6726 to speak to the professional executives.