Pegasus Airlines ()
Pegasus Airlines Reservations and Cheap Ticket Deals
Do you wish to plan a budget-friendly vacation? Then, you can consider booking flight tickets with Pegasus Airlines. It is a low-cost carrier airline that offers its services to over 100 destinations. So, in case if you ever consider planning your next trip with Pegasus, then you use the provided information and manage your bookings in time.
How to book reservations with Pegasus Airlines?
1) Ticket booking
To make it very easier for travelers to book Pegasus Airlines reservations, the airline offers two ways to book a flight ticket. And to get a clear idea, here are the booking procedures that one can check out before confirming their tickets.
To save time and energy, the traveler can try booking reservations online. And for booking the Pegasus tickets traveler needs to provide the reservation details like departure and arrival locations, travel dates, number of travelers, and travel type. After filling up the info, the traveler can pick a suitable flight and confirm the reservations by offering traveler details. Further, the traveler can review the fare and make an online payment.
Alternatively, the traveler can book Pegasus Airlines reservations by contacting the call center or using the mobile app. Here, the traveler can provide all the required information and purchase a flight ticket.
2) Group reservations
- To book group reservations for 10-25 travelers, one needs to sign in to their BolBol account. Here, they can mention the travel requirements and confirm the reservations with Pegasus Airlines.
- And to book group reservations for 26 or more passengers, one needs to fill an online group request form. After the certain request is submitted, the traveler will get an email on the booking status.
- After that, the traveler can review the fares and select a group fare for their reservation.
- Further, the traveler needs to make payment for the reservations using a credit card or redeeming BolPoints.
- After booking confirmation, the traveler will get a PNR to track the status of the flight and the reservation.
Where does Pegasus Airlines offer its scheduled services?
Before confirming Pegasus Airlines reservations, travelers need to have details regarding the locations to which the airline offers its services. Here is the list of some countries to which Pegasus Airline offers its services:
- United Kingdom
- Austria and more
What is the check-in policy of Pegasus Airlines?
For travelers who wish to check-in online for their Pegasus Airlines reservations, here are the guidelines that one needs to abide by:
a) Domestic flights
- For domestic flights, the online check-in service opens 2 hours before the departure. However, the service closes one hour before the flight.
- And travelers with baggage need to report 45 minutes before departure to drop their bags at the counter.
- And if the travelers fail to report at gate 20 before departure, then the passenger right will get forfeited.
b) International flights
- Similar to domestic flights, the check-in opens two days before and closes one hour before the departure.
- However, the travelers of international flights need to drop bags one hour before departure and reach the gate 40 minutes in advance.
Guidelines to manage baggage for Pegasus Airlines
Now, for those who have confirmed Pegasus Airlines reservations looking for details regarding the baggage guidelines, here is a quick overview of the policy to avoid baggage fees.
The traveler can carry one piece of baggage on board with a total dimension of 55X40X20 cm for a cabin bag and 40X30X15cm for personal items.
Further, the baggage allowance for domestic and international flights as per the fare type is as follows:
a) Domestic flights
- Essentials: 15 Kg
- Comfort Flex and Advantage: 20 Kg
b) International flights
- Basic: 0
- Essential: 20 Kg
- Comfort Flex and Advantage: 20 kg
Still, in case of doubts, the traveler can contact the airline directly for assistance and manage their baggage.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can travelers manage Pegasus Airlines tickets?
The travelers can manage Pegasus Airlines reservations online, via mobile app, and by the airline agent. But, to save time, the traveler can go through the manage booking steps shared below:
- Opt for manage flights on the Pegasus Airlines website.
- Here, mention the PNR and last name of the traveler.
- Further, search for the booking and opt for the change, cancel, updating the contact details option.
- After selecting the service, the traveler can modify the booking and make payment for the service, if required.