Nok Air (DD)
Nok Air Booking & Flight Reservations Guide
Nok Air is regarded as one of the most ultra-low-cost airlines that particularly belongs to Thailand and operates mostly domestic services. The passengers opt for Nok Air because it provides services that are comfortable yet affordable. This surely makes it a go-to option for most travelers. The major hub of Nok Air is located at Don Mueang International airport and the secondary hub of the airline is Chiang Mai international airport. The airline, for the ease of the passengers, also runs a frequent flyer program that runs by the name Nok fan Club and allows frequent travelers to have and enjoy rewards that they could utilize against the travels made with Nok Air.
Low-cost carrier Nok Air (DD) is a Thai airline that was founded in 2004. Thai Airways International (TG) is one its corporate owners. Nok Air operates from a hub at Bangkok's Don Mueang International Airport (DMK) and flies to about 27 destinations, the majority of which are domestic. International destinations include Myanmar's Yangon International Airport (RGN) and Vietnam's Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and Noi Bai International Airport (HAN). Nok Air's fleet of 33 aircraft consists of eight Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 NextGen, two ATR 72-500 and 23 Boeing 737-800 planes. All are configured with a single Economy Class cabin.
In this paper, we are going to have a greater look at the Nok Air flight booking policies concerning pet policy, check-in policy followed by some of the most relevant frequently asked questions. So without further ado, let's get straight into it.
How to avail best flight deals on Nok Air
To grab the best deals with Nok Air, the passengers could utilize the following ways and tips that are as under:
- One way to achieve great fares at Nok Air is to book flight deals by using the credit and debit card deals that are constantly offered by Nok Air for the sake of the passengers who are interested in flying with Nok Air.
- One of the most sorted ways to cut on the fares is to book flights at least 30 days in advance.
- The passengers are advised to subscribe to the frequent flyer program offered by the airline.
What is Nok air check-in Policy?
All the passengers ought to show their identification card/passport, booking number at the check-in counter.
- For all the domestic flights the check-in counters are available at Terminal 2 and for international flights, the counters are located at Terminal 1.
- For all the international flights, the check-in counters open three hours before departure and close 1 hour before departure.
- For all the domestic flights, the check-in counter opens 2 hours before departure and closes 45 minutes before departure.
What is Nok Air's pet policy?
As far as the pet policy of Nok Air is concerned, the content of the policy is as under:
- Nok air does not allow passengers to carry pets in the cabin.
- Nok air airline allows passengers to take dogs, cats, rabbits, and fishes along with them while flying with the airline.
- As far as the weight restrictions are concerned, the animals must not exceed 30 kgs.
- The animals ought to be in the pink of health, harmless, clean, odorless, and put off heat.
- The passengers need to pay 6.13 USD for pets under 15kgs.
- For pets weighing between 15 to 30 kgs, the passengers need to pay 12.26 USD.
Things you should know before flying on Nok Air
- First and foremost, the passenger must be accustomed to the Nok Air reservations policy.
- Another utterly important thing is to have a look at the Cancellation policy of the Airline.
- Baggage allowances are yet another thing that one should check before making reservations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nok's sure plan?
What is the cost associated with the Nok sure plan?
The Nok sure plan ranges between THB 99 and THB 248.
How many types of Nok Sure plans are available?
There are two types of Nok Sure plans. One is a one-way plan and the other is a Round trip plan for Nok air booking that could be easily availed by the passengers for Nok flights.