LOT Polish Airlines (LO)
Founded in 1929, LOT Polish Airlines (LO) is the country's flag carrier and one of the world's oldest airlines. It operates from a hub at Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW). The airline flies to about 60 destinations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and North America. Of these, eight are domestic destinations. A member of the Star Alliance, LOT also has codeshare agreements with about two dozen other carriers. Most of the planes in its fleet of 45 aircraft are configured with Business Class and Economy Class cabins, though some aircraft also feature a Premium Economy Class cabin.
LOT Polish Airlines: Book Tickets & Reservation on Flycoair
Are you planning your next trip with LOT Polish and wish to grab the best deals for your booking? Then, one can confirm their reservations via Flycoair.
And to help one confirm their bookings via Flycoair, one can visit its official website. Then, the traveler can select travel type and mention From and To locations. Further, provide the number of travelers and suitable travel dates. After that, travelers can search for flights to confirm LOT Polish reservations. If required, the traveler can reach out to customer service for assistance.
What is the procedure to check in for LOT Polish reservations?
The web check-in service for LOT Polish reservations opens 24 hours before departure and closes 120 minutes before departure. Further, to check-in online, the traveler needs to visit the airline website and follow these steps:
- Open the official check-in page of LOT Polish airlines.
- Now, enter the reservation code and last name of the travelers.
- After that, confirm the itinerary details and proceed to confirm check-in.
- And then, print the boarding passes for the bookings to save the travel time.
What is the baggage limit for LOT Polish reservations?
For travelers who have already confirmed reservations with LOT Polish and looking for details regarding the baggage limit, one can go through the listed points below.
a) Carry-on baggage
The baggage limit for the carry-on baggage depends on the fare type purchased by the traveler. So, to help one get a clear picture, here are the baggage details as per the fare type:
- LOT Economy and Economy saver: 1 piece of the baggage of 8 Kg
- LOT Premium Economy ( International travel/ Intercontinental): 1 piece of 8 Kg and two pieces of luggage of 12 Kg
- LOT Business class: 2 pieces of luggage with a maximum weight of 9 Kg each.
- Lastly, the total dimension for the carry-on baggage should not be more than 55X 40X 23 cm.
b) Checked baggage
For the flights To/ From the US and Canada: The dimension should not be more than 62 linear inches for both economy and business class. Further, the total weight permitted is 32 kg in business class and 23 Kg in economy class.
Flights To/ From the Middle East and Europe: The maximum dimension is 62 linear inches with a maximum weight of 30 Kg in business class and 20 Kg in economy class.
c) Oversized and overweight bags
The charges are dependent on the travel route and fare type that one can confirm by contacting the airline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does LOT Polish fly?
LOT Polish is an airline that offers its services to over 120 destinations across Asia, North America, and Europe.
How can one manage LOT Polish reservations?
Travelers can easily modify their LOT Polish reservations by using the online My reservation service or directly contacting the airline.
How can travelers contact LOT Polish Airlines?
To contact customer service at LOT, one can opt for these options:
- Dial + 1 212 789 09 70 to contact US help center and + 1 416 236 42 42 for Canada help centers. Besides, one can search for the local office numbers by visiting the airline website.
- Use social media links of Facebook messenger and WhatsApp
- Online chat service
- Write to the airline at Komitetu Obrony Robotników St., 43 02-146 Warsaw