LATAM Chile (LA)
LATAM Chile Airlines Reservation Guide:
If you are traveling with Latam, you can Check-in between 48 hours and 70 minutes before the departure of your flight.
Steps to follow for online check-in:
- First, go to the Latam official website www.latam.com.
- Now, look for the “Help Centre” at the top of the website and click on it.
- Again, look at the top right corner for the “Check-In” option and click on it.
- Log in with your reservation code and your last name.
- Review if check-in available then fills out the form with your details.
- Now accept the term and conditions to complete the process.
- At last “Save” your boarding pass and leave for the flight earlier.
Latam Airlines Baggage Policy:
- Under the policy of Latam Airlines, you can carry one bag and one personal item (a Laptop bag, a purse, personal care bag, etc. ) at no extra cost, under your care and responsibility.
- A personal item is allowed, under the seat in front of you; except in the first row and exit row. The maximum dimensions of your personal item are (45 cm) x 14 in (35 cm) x 8 (20 cm) (height, length, and width), including the pockets, wheels, handle, etc.
- Weigh a maximum of 10 kilos in the Economy cabin and 16 kilos in the Premium Economy or Premium Business cabin, with a measure of a maximum of 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm (height, length, and width), including pockets, wheels, and handle.
Where does Latam fly?
Latam Airlines is considered the largest airline in Latin America with subsidiaries in Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, and Peru. Due to its large connectivity, Latam serves 17 domestic destinations and 126 international destinations in 26 countries, as of July 2021. To know more about it, visit the website. And click on the “Destination” from the top, in the second bar.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage booking in Latam?
- Booking a flight at the Latam is a simple process, visit the website www.latam.com.
- Once reached there, first, check the all available offers might be you get your destination there.
- Otherwise, on the home page of the Latam website, on the left-hand side you can easily see the booking option. Enter details from your side and click on the “look for”
- After that you will get the number of flights, you chose as per your suitability
How do I Contact Latam Airlines?
- If you want to contact Latam Airlines just visit the website www.latam.com.
- Go to the “Help Centre” from the top bar at the right hand, click on it.
- Now, Scroll down and keep looking on your right-hand side for “Telephone Numbers by Country”, click on it and dial as per