Korean Air (KE)
Korean Air Book a Flight- Reservations and Its Policies
Founded in 1946 as Korean National Airlines, Korean Air (KE) operates from hubs at Seoul Gimpo International Airport (GMP) and Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN). The airline flies to 135 destinations, 13 of which are domestic. International destinations include 50 countries within Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, North America and South America. The airline also owns the low-cost carrier Jin Air (LJ). A founding member of the SkyTeam alliance, Korean Air also has codeshare agreements with about 45 other airlines. Korean Air's fleet of 164 Airbus, Boeing, and Bombardier's planes primarily consist of three-cabin (First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class) configurations.
How do I make a reservation with Korean Air?
If you want to book a flight with Korean air online, check out the below steps and
- Firstly, do Visit their official site.
- Next to it, you will find the icon which says check-in.
- ( Destination to Origin )/ (from-to )check-in / check-out date of passengers, Choose a seat or preferably class as per the passengers' preference.
- The number of passengers, the date on which you wish to fly on, and you can quickly get the services you require from them.
- After filling in all the details, you must click on the submit option.
- Under the next page, you will find the option which says make a payment.
- Make a payment as per your preference as different options will be available, such as the debit card/credit card / (As per the passenger's preference. )
- Once you make a payment, your reservation will be confirmed with the Korean airlines.
- Soon you get a mail from their official email id stating that your reservation is confirmed with them, and you are supposed to fly with them on such a specific date.
Call Korean Airlines.
You can quickly call Korean airlines phone numbers (1800 - 438 -5000) for your Korean air flights.
Where Does Korean Air Fly?
Korean Air flies to 12 different destinations even though it does fly to 8 other destinations globally, and you can quickly get its services within a given period. You can easily make a Korean air booking and get the services you require from them and enjoy their hassle-free services within a given frame of time and can get pre-feebly services you do need from them at a given point in time. Korean air also keeps on expanding its fleet now and then.
Types of classes offered by Korean Air
Korean airlines offer you the services such as the prestige class, business class, and first-class services it provides to all its customers. A passenger can choose as per their preference and get the services you need from them within a specific time.
Obtain basic information for Korean Air Cancellation Policy:
If you have recently purchased a flight ticket on Korean Air but you don’t feel like traveling on that particular date and time, then you have an excellent option is flight cancellation. You can cancel your flight by using the cancellation policy. While booking your flight you can have amazing features and services in order to flight booking and cancellation in a good manner.
It is all about the Korean Air Cancellation Policy that will assist you to handle the cancellation process that would provide you with better information to make the cancellation procedure of your flight simply.
Take a look at the cancellation policy:
- When you are going to cancel your flight, you have to pay for a non-refundable flight ticket.
- If you have purchased a refundable flight ticket, you have to some extra charges of $50-100 USD for business and premium class whose schedule is changed.
- You can cancel your flight ticket online within 24 hours before departure and apply for a refund.
- You need to make sure that the schedule of the flight has not been changed and you are going to cancel your flight for the basic fare is non-refundable.
- Check out the refund penalty of $26 USD for 61 to 90 days and generally, this kind of fee depends on the specific fare type.
How do I Check-in on Korean Air?
When it comes to Korean Air Check-in Policy, it is recommended to arrive at the airport before 2 hours of your departure time. If you have booked your flight in domestic, you need to reach the airport 40 minutes before departure. You can go through the web check-in service which is available 48 hours before the scheduled departure time on your Korean Air flight service.
What is Korean Air Baggage Policy & Fee: Baggage Allowance:
Korean Air has some reliable baggage policies when it comes to allowances. Baggage allowances vary with the passenger itineraries and seating class of flight where they have planned to travel. It is mandatory for the passengers to update with all the required information on the baggage policy prior to travel.
Stick with the Korean Air Baggage Policy:
1- Carry-On allowance:
- Passengers are allowed are Carry-On bags whose dimensions should not exceed 115 cm and whose weight should not be more than 12 kg. First and business class passengers are allowed to the carry-on the size of bag 115 cm and weight not more than 18 kg.
2- Checked baggage allowance:
- Economy class passengers can carry two bags that weigh no more than 23 kg and whose dimension does not exceed 273 cm.
- Business-class passengers are allowed to carry two bags whose weight should not be more than 32 kg and whose dimension does not exceed 158 cm.
- First-class passengers are allowed to carry two bags whose weight should exceed 32 kg and dimension does not exceed 158 cm
Overweight and Oversize baggage fee:
If you are carrying more luggage than the permitted allowance, then there will be some additional charges for the luggage, or either you can contact directly at the customer support executive.
For getting relevant information about policies, you may contact the Korean air reservations support team to remain active 24*7 to assist their customers and to solve further queries regarding flights or Korean Air Baggage Policy.
What are the tricks by which you can grab cheap flights on Korean Air?
We have come across many passengers who want to travel in Korean Air, but because of the shortage of money, they cannot do so. The airline understands the passengers' needs, so they come up with deals and packages for them.
If you want to get the Korean Air cheap flights, then you can read the tricks that will help you get what you want. You can further contact the customer care executives for more queries.
Tips helpful in saving money:
1. Be flexible with the date of your travel:
We will recommend you to be flexible with the date of your travel to Korean Air. Being flexible will help you get the best deals in Korean Air and will surely help you in saving your bucks.
2. Flexibility with the destination you have chosen:
You can save your money by being flexible with the destination and the airport you are choosing. Exploring the variety of destinations across the globe will help you get the deals without disturbing the budget. You can click on Every search option that will help you get the cheapest deals in Korean Air.
3. Opting for the price alerts for getting the best time to book:
Going for the price alert will help you get the cheap flights in Korean Air, and then you can fly to your preferred destination. You need to set the price alert to get the weekly deals. You can also contact the executives to get their guidance.
This is how you can get Korean air cheap flights. You can freely call on the helpline number of Korean Air to discuss your issue with the executives, and they will tell you all the tricks that will help you grab some cheap flights in Korean Air.
What are the facilities provided in Korean Air Business Class?
The business class of Korean Air is known as the prestige class by the airline which enables the user to relish the amenities provided in the business class.
Some of the major facilities which are available in the Korean Air Business Class are divided into two categories.
1. Ground Service
Check-in facility: The business class passengers do not need to wait in queue for checking-in for the air trip.
Lounge Service: The passengers can access and enjoy the premium lounge service where you can have the pre-boarding meal.
Priority Boarding: This service helps you to board the plane in advance as compared to other passengers and settle yourself before departure.
2. On-board or In-flight service
Once you are on board the Korean air flight and enter the business (prestige) class, then you can use the luxuries which are given below.
- You will be provided with complete privacy with a partition and distance between two seats.
- Spread your legs and relax on the cozy seats with pillows and proper legroom.
- Complete your travel experience with the amenity kit consisting of the travel utilities.
- Enjoy the air journey with the in-flight entertainment services (Wi-Fi, LCD, latest movies, and music).
- Get mouth-watering meals and refreshing beverages during the journey according to your choice.
How much do you have to pay for getting an upgrade on Korean Air?
- Many passengers want to upgrade their booking on Korean Air to augment their travel status and for this, they need to pay the upgrade fee.
- The cost of the upgrade when you are using the Sky Team award or cash is decided by the location of the destination.
- On facing any problem in the Korean air business class upgrading process, contact the Korean Air customer service for additional details.
How Safe is it to Fly with Korean Air?
Korean Air is supposed to be the safest airline that provides the most convenient services to its customers. As per the ratings of Skytrax, delta airlines is certified as a 5-star airline for the quality of its airport and convenient onboard services. It is available for the cabin as well as for the ground staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a refund from Korean Air?
Refunds can be made through branch office, website,travel agenc, korean air customer service center,depand upon your pirchase, please remember refund applications must be submited within 30 days from expiration of your ticket's date.
Can I purchase the Korean Air Mileage with cash?
Mileage cannot be exchanged with cash, it is only provided with an expression of gratitude for boarding members.
Can I book my seat in advance at Korean Air?
Service is available for the passengers who have already purchased the ticket with the official account of the airlines, from the airport or from any travel agency.
How do I check my flight status on Korean Air?
You can check the status of Korean Air flights by flight number or segment