Jetstar Reservations & Online Flight Booking
Australian low-cost carrier Jetstar (JQ) is headquartered in Melbourne and operates from a hub at Melbourne Airport (MEL). Founded in 2003, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qantas (QF) and travelers participate in Qantas's frequent flyer program. The airline flies to about 35 destinations, of which 19 are domestic. International destinations include Fiji, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, China, Singapore, Thailand, and the United States. Jetstar operates a fleet of Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier planes. Most are configured with a single Economy Class cabin, though some have both Business Class seating and Economy Class.
How to book a Flight online on Jetstar?
Booking Jetstar tickets and making Jetstar reservations online is easy. Follow the basic steps given below.
- You can go to the official website of Jetstar airways and search for flights by entering your travel information.
- Based on the search results you can choose your flight, make a payment, and book Jetstar flights.
- After booking your ticket you can reserve your seat on the flight through the website only.
How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
Contacting an airline customer service is a tough task as many users also try the same at the same time. So, whenever we try to contact the Jetstar booking team, most of the time, we end up our time on hold.
|Australia||+613 9645 5999|
|New Zealand||0800 800 995|
|Cambodia||855 23 220-909|
|China||4001 201 260|
|Fiji||008 002 171|
|Hong Kong||+852 3192 7451|
|Japan||0570 550 538|
|Malaysia||1800 813 090|
|Indonesia||+613 9645 5999|
|Philippines||1800 1611 0280|
|Singapore||+65 6499 9702|
|USA||1866 397 8170|
|Other Countries||+613 9645 5999|
Have you book your flight tickets. But, do not know how to find the booking reference number then you should follow these steps for the same.
How do I check my Jetstar Reservations?
- The only thing you need to do is go to the manage booking section
- And the booking reference code is 6 digits with the mix of number and the letters
- If You book your flight through jetstar.com and the app then the booking number is in the email that will be sent by us.
- Or you booked your flight with travel agents you should refer to them.
What happens if Jetstar itself cancels your flight?
If your Jetstar reservations have been canceled by Jetstar itself they will arrange some alternative. or usually provides the next possible flights to your destinations.
What is the Jetstar baggage policy and allowance?
- If you are using the starter fare then you can carry two bags of up to 7kg
- For additional carry on baggage, you need to buy a flux bundle
- The maximum you can purchase is 15kg to 40kg
- it will be cost-effective to buy the checked baggage online at the time of booking
- It cost to add more after the booking and way costly at the airport.
Jetstar Classes Information
Jetstar airways have gained quite a reputation among travellers owing to the fact that it provides ultimate facilities to the passengers who have reserved travel with Jetstar.
In case you would like to travel with Jetstar then the below-mentioned information will help you with securing a Jetstar reservation. Let us consider the Jetstar classes that are offered by Jetstar airways.
These are the basic fares that are offered to the passengers and the fare of starter or basic seats on Jetstar is quite low as and when compared to the other fares offered by Jetstar.
Starter Plus bundle
The starter bundle fare offered by Jetstar includes checked baggage, loyalty points and other perks.
Starter Max Bundle
With this class reservation, the passengers get to enjoy maximum benefits along with a cancellation credit voucher.
As far as Flex Bundle fares are concerned, the passengers are entitled to get flexible benefits and this class of fare was formulated for Business purposes.
The Business class fare offered by Jetstar includes comfort and offers extravagant dine-in facilities.
Business Max Bundle
The Business max bundle fare provides all the benefits of Business class along with cancellations(fee applies).
Jetstar check-in Policy
It is mandatory to consider the Jetstar check-in policy as far as your reservations are concerned. The inclusions of the Jetstar check-in policy are as follows:
- For Check-in at the airport, the passengers are required to present valid identification.
- As far as check-in for a domestic flight is concerned, the passengers must reach the airport 3 hours before departure.
- The check-in and bag drop will close 60 minutes before departure.
- You are required to be present at the boarding gate 40 minutes before departure.
Why use Flycoair to book Jetstar flights?
With Flycoair, the passengers are entitled to get great discounts and fares. The deals offered by Flycoair allow passengers a scope to travel on a budget as you get to save a lot through the Flycoair deals.
Also, Flycoair provides great knowledge related to the available flights covering your destination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does Jetstar fly to?
Jetstar airlines fly to the following Jetstar Destinations that are as follows:
- Cook Islands
When is the best time to purchase a Jetstar flight ticket?
There is no best time to purchase a flight ticket, however, you can save quite a lot of money when you make a purchase in advance as far as your flight tickets are concerned. Advance bookings and having flexible travel dates will allow you to grab great deals and fares with Jetstar flights.
How do I manage my Jetstar booking?
In order to manage your Jetstar booking, the passengers are required to visit the official website of Jetstar. Moreover, you could also communicate with the customer service department at Jetstar for managing your reservation.