Japan Airlines (JL)
Book Your Flight with Japan Airlines (JAL)
Japan Airlines is the leading airline in japan which provide flights to several destinations and almost cover every past of Northeast Asia. One of the most common destinations of japan airlines is Tokyo, Osaka, Okinawa, Nagoya, New York, Chicago, etc. Japan airlines cover almost 80 plus destinations and 22 plus countries and regions.
How to book a flight with Japan Airlines?
Different ways to book Japan airlines flights are mentioned below mention.
Online procedure: Making the flight reservation using the online process is always suitable for the passenger as they will not need to visit any office or anywhere they can do it on their own. If the passenger wants to make Japan Airlines Booking by following the online process, they must follow the process below.
- First visit to the official website of Japan airlines
- After this, you need to click on the new reservation.
- Following this, you must fill out the destination details like departure airport and destination name.
- Next, mention the date of going and if it is a round trip then the date of coming back.
- Further, you must fill out the passenger’s details like complete name, contact number, email id, age, etc.
- After this, select the seat type and save the details.
- Now open the payment section and make the payments using a suitable online mode; simultaneously, you will receive a message about booking the flight.
Via Phone call: If the passenger makes the reservation for the first time, it is better to connect with the representative and make the bookings. If the passenger chooses this way for flight bookings, they will have to visit the official website of Japan airlines and then click the contact us option. Following this, they can see all the ways to connect with the representative; they will have to click on the phone call option. Next, fill out the passenger’s and country’s details in the mentioned space, and then they will get this number 1800 102 4135. They need to make a call on that number. After calling, select the preferred language, and connect with the representative.
- Press 1 to book the flight.
- Press 2 to change the flight.
- Press 3 to connect with the representative.
- Press 4 to know about miles.
- Press 5 to upgrade the bookings.
- Press 6 for information about COVID-19 policies
- Press 7 for baggage-related information
- Press 8 to get a hold.
- Press 9 to go back menu
Choose the option according to the concern and connect with the representative.
Call a Travel Agent: You can also book the flight by calling the travel agent, and to do that, follow the below process.
- Search the best travel agencies of Japan airlines near my location.
- After this, you can see all the top-rated agencies you must select.
- After this, you need to go to the section or contact us, and you will see their toll-free number.
- You need to call that number and connect with the representative.
What types of plane japan airlines use?
- Airbus A350-900.
- Boeing 787-900.
- Boeing 777-300ER.
- Boeing 767-300.
- Boeing 737-800.
What types of classes do japan airlines offer?
Japan airlines provide different class of seat type, and according to this class, the facilities they provide to their passenger also changes, which helps their passenger book flight according to their preference. Passengers can choose the seat when booking Japan Airlines Flights and get the option of First class seat, business class seat type, premium economy class seat, and economy class.
What is the best day to fly with Japan Airlines?
Several passengers regularly travel with the flight like business people, promoters and to save their precious money; they want to visit their desired destination by paying the least amount. If the passenger is going with Japan airlines, they can also get a cheap flight facility, and the cheapest day to fly with Japan airlines is Wednesday.
Japan airlines baggage policy
- If the passenger makes a first-class booking, they can carry three luggage bags whose weight is not exceeding 30 kg each and two handbags under 7 kg.
- If the passenger book the seat of business class then they can carry two luggage bags which are under 27 kg and two handbags of 7 kg weight
- For premium economy bookings, two luggage bags under 25 kg and one handbag under 5 kg.
Japan Airlines Quick Links:
Japan Airlines Flight Change Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my JAL reservation number?
You can find your JAL reservation number in your e-ticket. You can check out the Reference section on the right-side of your e-ticket along with the flight number.
When can you check in for Japan Airlines?
You can make your online check-ins 24 hours to 1 hour prior to your scheduled japan Airlines flight departure time. For the same-day connecting flight, online check-ins are available on domestic flights and international flights.
How much does it cost to upgrade to premium economy on Japan Airlines?
While upgrading your JAL reservations from Economy Class ticket to Premium Economy Class, you may be payable for upgrade cost that will depend on the booking details of your purchased fare (Economy Class ticket). Plus, the upgrade cost may also begin from $360 + miles depending upon the destination you are travelling to. Moreover, you can also connect with the airline’s customer service to know about the upgrade cost on your Japan Airlines bookings.