Delta Airlines (DL)
Delta Airlines Booking & Online Flight Deals
Delta airline is undoubtedly a great airline that has worked to augment air connectivity since 1929. Its customers always get thrilled due to its world-class services for its 320+ destinations. It allows everyone to book its flights and travel through its strong fleet, having 750 aircraft. Anyone can choose the flight reservation option and use its customer service without any significant problem.
How do I make a reservation at Delta Airlines?
If you are willing to book a flight with Delta Airlines, you can use the online platform or call the customer support of Delta Airlines for the ticket booking. Below are the instructions for both the methods you can follow and purchase a ticket in Delta.
- Visit Delta Airline's Website and click on the Book tab
- Choose the type of trip and select destinations.
- Add the number of passengers for the journey and select the traveling class.
- Pick the date for your travel and hit the Search Flights button.
- You should see a list of flights with different prices.
- Choose a suitable Delta flight and fill in the itinerary details following the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the payment to get the e-ticket of Delta Airlines in your email.
2) Call delta airlines
You can also book a flight ticket by calling the customer support of Delta Airlines. You need to dial 800-221-1212 and follow the IVR instructions of Delta Airlines book a flight phone number. You can provide the required information to the customer representative and get your ticket at the given email address.
Where do Delta airlines fly?
Delta Airlines, including its partner airlines, fly to more than 1000 destinations around the globe. It covers over 60 countries and provides a comfortable flight to passengers on six continents. You can select the destinations at the time of ticket booking and enjoy the journey in your desired class.
Delta Airlines Main Hub Cities and Airports List
- Atlanta(Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport,)
- Boston(General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Terminal A)
- Detroit(Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, Terminal M)
- Los Angeles(Los Angeles International Airport, Terminal 2)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul(Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, Terminal 1)
- New York–JFK(John F. Kennedy International Airport, Terminal 4)
- New York–LaGuardia(LaGuardia Airport, Terminal C/D )
- Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City International Airport, Terminal 2)
- Seattle/Tacoma(Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, Concourse A (Main Terminal)
Delta Airlines International Cheap Flights Deal
Fare Types Offered by Delta Airlines
Refundable Delta airlines fares: These fares offer maximum flexibility to all customers who opt for them. Fares are most useful as it does not require advance purchase most of the time. As the name suggests, this fare type is fully refundable if a customer is eligible for it.
Non-refundable airfares of Delta: These fares are priced at the best value, but they have a drawback as they impose more restrictions on the holder of the Delta flight ticket. Non-refundable fares are given in the form of usable travel credits, which you can use to obtain the necessary details.
Special Fares: All delta airlines customers enjoy the privilege fare type by reserving in the basic economy class. This fare class offers the best price to its users who are using this airfare class. But, the customers cannot change or cancel their booking after risk-free cancellation.
Delta Airlines In-Flight Entertainment Policy
Delta airlines always take care of their passenger’s needs and attempt to keep them better and reliable for the passengers. Delta airlines provide an in-flight entertainment facility that can be obtained after booking a flight ticket. During the in-flight entertainment facility of Delta airlines, you will get the below facilities:
- Delta Studio: It is the official entertainment portal of Delta airlines that includes a large collection of movies, music, and TV shows. You can stream the entertainment in any of your favorite languages.
- Back Seat LED: Delta airlines provide a back seat LED where you can feel the entertainment as per your preferences. Delta airlines also provide free Wi-Fi facility that let to stream unlimited music and TV shows in a very simple way.
If you have any queries regarding the Delta airline baggage policy or any other, then you can directly communicate with the customer service team and get instant information on your varied sorts of problems in a very simple manner.
Delta Airlines Flight Check-in Policy
- The check-in policy allows a customer to use these options 24 hours before the departure date.
- The check-in facility is available both online and offline, and they can use it without any issue as it is accessible.
- You can finish the check-in task through the customer service team or by using the FlyDelta mobile application.
- During check-in, a customer should provide all details related to its flight and confirm its presence.
The check-in rules are essential for all its customers as they are crucial to checking in with Delta flight. This step is inevitable and mandatory to finish the task of traveling via its flight.
Vital Delta Airlines Baggage Information
- All customers are permitted to travel with both checked-in and carry on baggage on Delta Airlines' flights.
- Every user must take up to 2 checked bags for their air travel when they need them for accomplishing their journey.
- The first checked baggage cost USD 30 and the second one is USD 40, and they should be less than 23 Kg.
- The size of its baggage should be under 158 CM (L+B+H) for the checked baggage on Delta flight.
- This airline allows 1 Personal item and 1carry-on item without paying any additional fees for it.
- The carry-on baggage should be under 115 CM in dimension to fit correctly at the designated place.
Delta Airlines Flights to Most Favorite Destinations in the United States
What are the travel documents required to travel with Delta Airlines?
A) For travel within the United States
For the passengers planning their trip within the United States, one needs a valid U.S government-issued ID and a passport from the country of origin is required. Moreover, as per the guidelines of Delta Airlines travel documents requirement, the name on the boarding pass should match with the name printed on the government-issued ID.
Further, the acceptable IDs include the following:
- Driver’s license
- Military ID
- Other government-issued ID
As per the recent update effective from 1st October 2021, the traveler of the age of 18 or above will require to travel along with a REAL ID-compliant driving license or other acceptable forms of ID.
B) For travel outside the United States
For the passengers who are planning a trip outside the United States, they need to ensure that they have all the required Delta Airlines travel documents including the passport which has a validity of six months beyond the period of the intended stay of the passenger in the foreign country. Moreover, it is required that the passenger check for the visa requirements of the destination country they are planning to visit.
Things to consider:
The passengers are suggested to check with the Transportation Security Administration for the documents requirements to re-enter the United States.
Further, U.S citizens don’t require a passport to enter U.S territories.
C) Traveling to the United States
For the passengers who are residents of the foreign country and planning to visit the United States soon, they need to verify the Delta Airlines travel documents requirement.
For non-U.S passport holders:
The traveler requires to travel with a valid passport along with a visa and other entry or residency documentation. The traveler can even check with the visa waiver program whether their departing country is covered in the program or not.
Further, the traveler must need to offer I-94 form information.
For U.S passport holders:
Further, the citizens of the United States simply need to present their passports to re-enter the country and can utilize the programs like Global Entry.
Types of classes offered by Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines has kept different classes for all kinds of travelers. From short journey to long, you can choose your desired seat from the list of classes given below:
- First Class
- Delta one
- Premium Select
- Delta Comfort +
- Main cabin
- Basic Economy
The above six classes provide different facilities to the customers that you can unfold at booking. You can choose any class at the time of Delta Airline booking depending on your inflight services and legroom space requirements.
How safe is it to fly with Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines is one of the best airlines when it comes to the safety of its customers. The airline is very particular about the Covid guidelines and makes sure that every traveler follows the rules. Moreover, the airline provides
- sanitization facility
- masks for the travelers
- individual staff to maintain in-flight hygiene
Apart from Covid, you get the safe option to order food and drinks in the airline. Delta Airlines also checks the technical parts of the fight every now and then to maintain and assure the safety of the passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I speak to Representative at Delta?
Connect with Delta airlines live representative over the phone call 800-221-1212, the Delta customer service person will help you with existing and upcoming flight reservations. For more check the contact us section in Delta mobile app for a relevant phone line.
How can I book my Delta Airlines Flight?
To get your seat reserved with Delta Airlines, you can either contact customer service on different platforms or may even choose to book online from the booking link of the website.
Do Delta flights get cheaper at the last minute?
In general, flight fares are expensive near travel dates. However, one can grab the best fares during the Delta Airlines sales for their last-minute travel. Besides, to know more regarding the same, the passenger can feel free to contact the airline sales department.
On which days Delta Airlines offer cheap flights?
As per the various stats, Delta Airlines offer its customers the cheapest flights on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Besides, one can redeem their miles or points to save some extra bucks on their ticket fare.
Can I call Delta Airlines to book flight tickets?
Yes, one can reach out to Delta Airlines over a phone call to confirm their flight tickets. Further, additional charges will be applied for the reservation confirmed via phone.
And to confirm the Delta booking over a phone call, the passenger can follow the info mentioned below:
- The passenger can contact the representative by dialing 800-221-1212 to confirm the booking.
- Besides, the passengers who are Medallion members can visit the contact us section on the mobile app to find the dedicated number to confirm the bookings.
Can I book my hotel along with Delta seat reservation?
Yes, Delta airline even offers passengers the opportunity of booking their flight as well as hotel rooms as they are tied up with some reputed hospitality partners for such services. So, apart from booking passengers may choose to get the desired room.
Should I book my vacation with Delta Airlines? Why should I prefer it?
Many airlines offer countless vacation packages for passengers. But with Delta Airlines, a passenger can manage his/her vacations in terms of fare charges. Delta airline also gives passengers flexibility in terms of fare, benefits, and services. The packages are inspired by hundreds of destinations with thousands of first-class hotel accommodations and endless activities.