Condor Airlines: Book Tickets and Reservations on Flycoair
German leisure carrier Condor (DE) is headquartered in Frankfurt and operates from hubs at Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and Munich Airport (MUC). It was founded in 1955. The airline flies to about 90 destinations, 10 of which are domestic. Its international destinations span 38 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, the Caribbean and South America. Condor's fleet of 42 aircraft consists of 10 Airbus A320-200, seven Airbus A321-200, and 13 Boeing 757-300, all of which are configured with Premium Economy and Economy Class cabins, and a dozen Boeing 767-300ER planes that also feature a Business Class cabin.
Condor airline is one of the major airlines that provide an end number of services to its passengers. You can now make the booking in this airline to travel to your favorite place on a luxurious flight. Not only the airline offers in-flight services, but it also endows online services to its passengers.
Many of us look forward to making the Condor airlines reservations but not all have the chance to travel on this airline because of budget issues. So, they look for ways of how they can save their money in this airline. It is because they don’t want to compromise on the quality travel that they can get in Condor airlines.
Tips on Saving Money in Condor Airlines
Using rapid points:
You can use the rapid points in Condor airline to make the booking to your favorite destinations. Using the miles can help you out to save your money on this airline. For saving money, the miles will help you out in booking your flight at a reasonable price.
Be flexible with the date:
You should be flexible with the dates on which you want to travel. When you make the booking in this airline, you look for the deals and the packages that are available for the dates on which you want to travel. But not every time, the deal will be available on the desired date. So, being flexible will help you out to make the cheap flight booking.
Check-in Policy of Condor Airlines
- The passengers of Condor airlines can check-in online between 24 hours and 2 hours before the flight take-off.
- The passengers are also allowed to check in up to 9 passengers at a time.
- The airline provides a check-in facility using a mobile device. At the select airport, you can use the mobile boarding pass to get to the gate.
- The passengers of Condor airline can check-in 2 hours before the departure. For business class passengers, they should check-in 90 minutes before departure at the latest.
- If the passengers are opting for U.S. and Canada flights, then the economy class passengers should check-in 3 hours before the departure of the flight and the business class should check-in 120 minutes before the departure.
- The passengers should be at the gate 45 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
Condor Airlines In-Flight Services
The in-flight services of Condor airlines are one of the best services that the passengers can enjoy in this airline. You can now have the best source of entertainment on this airline while traveling. Be it TV series, games or any other thing, you can have the best of all.
If you are a book lover, then you can make use of magazines that are available in the flight of Condor airlines. Their magazines contain interesting and entertaining information about culture, travel, and lifestyle. Not only this, but it also contains the information of the destinations that the airline covers, route network, and everything.
You can also enjoy the food on your journey. The airline has mouth-watering meals that you can enjoy while traveling.
Baggage Policy of Condor Airlines
While everyone seems excited about their trip, we pack a lot of stuff with us to take on our trip. But sometimes, we have to face disappointment later because of which your mood is spoilt. So, one should always go through the baggage policy that we are mentioning below.
- The passengers traveling in Economy class can carry one small personal item and 1 bag of the size 55 x 40 x 20 cm that also weighs up to 13 lb or 6 kg.
- The weight allowed in premium economy class is 18 lb or 8 kg. They are allowed to carry 2 bags of 26 lb in the cabin in business class.
- In the case of excess baggage, you will have to pay $13 per bag in a short-haul flight, and $16 and $26 for medium and long haul flights.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Condor airlines?
Which places in the U.S. are covered by this Condor airline?
Portland, Phoenix, Orlando, and Pittsburgh are some of the places that this airline covers.