Air Wisconsin (ZW )
Here’s How To Fly With Air Wisconsin: Online Reservations & Baggage Policy
Planning to travel on Air Wisconsin? Well, this airline is one of the popular airlines in the United States and is also based in Appleton, Wisconsin. It has a fleet size of 65 and flies in more than 70 destinations across North America. The airline formally operated its services with its partner airlines – US Airways, however, currently it is operating it services with United Airlines as United Express. The airline is also operating its service for 50 years and also making its passenger travel amazing via its partner airlines.
Therefore, if you have been thinking to book your flight tickets on Air Wisconsin then here what you need to know about the Air Wisconsin reservations process and baggage policy. Hence, read further.
Online Reservation Process On Air Wisconsin:
Air Wisconsin does not let you book its flight tickets on its official website but you can easily make its booking on the partner airline i.e. United Airlines. Here’s how.
- Head over to the official website of Air Wisconsin and then move to the About tab on the top.
- Here select Partners and then select the United Airlines and then move to the next page.
- On the booking page, select your Trip type as in a round trip or one way and then select your departure and destination cities.
- Now, pick your travel dates and then input the number of passengers along with your preferred travel class.
- Next, select the Find Flights button to fetch the available fares on the net page and then you can make your flight selection as per your convenience.
- Hereafter, input the passenger’s required details on the Passenger’s page and then continue with your preferred additional services selection on the following page.
- Next, you will have to make the payments via using the appropriate methods and to confirm your bookings.
- Important Guidelines From The Baggage Policy Of Air Wisconsin
The following are the major baggage policy guidelines that will help you to make your Air Wisconsin booking better.
Carry-on Baggage Guidelines: Air Wisconsin
- Air Wisconsin lets you carry one baggage following the dimensions of 22 x 35 x 56cm.
- Besides, you can also bring one personal item along with the baggage but it should follow the maximum dimensions of 22 x 25 x 43cm on Air Wisconsin.
- However, if you are traveling on a basic economic cabin then you will not be allowed to bring carryon baggage but the personal item.
Checked Baggage Guidelines: Air Wisconsin
- As per the Air Wisconsin baggage guidelines, you are allowed to bring a maximum of 23kg of luggage as checked baggage.
- If you are traveling in the First class, Business Class, United Polaris first class, or the United Polaris business class) then you can carry checked baggage weighing up to 32kg.
For more information on the Air Wisconsin reservation or baggage policy, contact the airline’s reservation center or visit its official website. The travel executives will surely help you out with your travel on Air Wisconsin and provide you the best assistance regarding the same.