Air New Zealand (NZ)
Air New Zealand Reservations: Find Cheap Flight Deals
The country's national airline and flag carrier, Air New Zealand (NZ) was founded in 1940 as Tasman Empire Airways Limited or TEAL. It is a member of the Star Alliance. The airline operates hubs at Auckland Airport (AKL), Wellington International Airport (WLG), and Christchurch International Airport (CHC). Including its regional subsidiaries (Air Nelson, Eagle Airways, and Mount Cook Airline) it flies to about destinations, including 26 international destinations in 15 countries in Oceania, Asia, Europe, and North America. It also has codeshare agreements with more than 20 other carriers. Air New Zealand offers four classes of service, though not all are available on all aircraft and routes: Business Class, Premium Economy Class, Economy SkyCouch, and Economy Class.
Air New Zealand: Book Tickets & Reservations on Flycoair
Getting the cheapest airfare deals on Air New Zealand Flights is much easier with Flycoair. It is an internationally recognized hotel and flight booking platform. Due to the combination of convenience and cost-effectiveness are given by this ticket booking portal, it is followed by millions of travel lovers. Flycoair is an even better travel partner for you if you are short on budget. As it is associated with the national airline of New Zealand, it is giving you the freedom and flexibility to get cheap air tickets. Booking a last-minute flight with Air New Zealand airways is not a challenging job nowadays.
Find Great Deals and Book Air New Zealand Cheap Flights
Air New Zealand, a member of the Star Alliance, is connecting you to 19 countries around the Pacific Rim and the United Kingdom. Had been originated in 1940, the airline is actually the national airline of New Zealand. During inception, this airline company was known as Tasman Empire Airways Limited which is gradually modified into the current name, Air New Zealand. Find great deals and book Air New Zealand cheap flights; it offers unlimited numbers of facilities to travelers.
- Self-service drinks
- Individual gaming facility
- Free facilities for physically disabled people
- Free access to news channels
- Latest movies in different languages
- Smoking & relaxation room
- Free use of the internet
- Elegant restaurants
- Automatic showers
- Newspaper (multiple languages)
The route network includes Australasia, the South Pacific, Eastern Asia, the Americas, and the United Kingdom. Interestingly, Auckland Airport is considered as the main hub of Air New Zealand Airline. In 2010 and 2012, this airline has been awarded as the Airline of the Year by the Air Transport World Global Airline Awards. However, it was awarded as the safest airline in the year of 2014.
Cheap Flight Directly with Air New Zealand Airlines
You are open to getting the cheapest airfare deals on Air New Zealand Reservations and Flights booking. Having a fleet size of more than 100, the Air New Zealand Airline is currently backed by Airbus A320, Boeing 777, and Boeing 787 aircraft. Flycoair gives you the opportunity to book a flight within a couple of minutes. All you need to do is to visit the web portal, www.flycoair.com. Once you are in the booking section of the web portal, you will be asked to provide your trip details, including your traveling mode, travel destinations, travel dates, the number of persons, and the budget limit. Gradually, you will get a long list of options. Your next job is to find the best suitable option.
Last-Minute Flight with Air New Zealand Airways
The hotel and flight booking platform also helps you in getting the details of your flight along with all the facilities. You can ask for in-flight food and beverage related information, in-flight entertainment, seating arrangements, holiday packages, baggage policy at Air New Zealand, ticket cancellation policy, damaged bag policy, in-house entertainment of the hotel, available food items of the reserved hotel, and much more. So, you are open to getting more than a cheap flight directly with Air New Zealand Airlines. Highly qualified and properly trained customer care professionals are assisting you for twenty-four hours.
Find Air New Zealand Phone Number Info Before and During Your Journey
For Reservations & Booking Enquiries: 1-800-262-1234
For Online Booking: 1-800-262-1234
For Baggage Related Info: 1-866-767-2247
For Airpoints Enquiries: 1-800-262-1234
For Reservations Los Angeles Region: 310-615-1111
Travel Agents within the USA: 1-800-262-2468
For Customer with Disabilities: 1-800-262-1234
For Customer Service Assistance: +64 (0)9 366 2929
Now Find The Air New Zealand Customer Service Number: Locations Based
For Los Angeles Region: (310) 646-9891
For San Francisco Region: (650) 821-0090
For New York Region: (718) 244-1333 or (0800) 400-0153
For Chicago Region: (773) 686-9837 or (800) 424-1066
For Atlanta Region: (404) 305-0506
For Hawaii Region: (808) 833-5151
For Texas and Louisiana Region: 800-421-5913 or (281) 869-8021
For California Region: (650) 821-0090
For Florida and Puerto Rico Region: (305) 421-8970
For Colorado and Utah Region: (650) 821-0090
For Oregon and Washington Region: (650) 821-0090
Here’s How To Fly With Air New Zealand: Check-In Policy & Baggage Policy
Planning to travel on Air New Zealand anytime soon? But looking for its check-in policy and & baggage policy. Here, you’ll be guided with all the important guidelines that will help you to fly with the airline and make your travel better.
Check-In Policy On Air New Zealand
The following are the major guidelines from the Air New Zealand check-in policy that you should know.
- You can make online check-in 24 hours to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your domestic flight On New Air Zealand.
- You are allowed to make online check-in 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your international flight On New Air Zealand. And 120 minutes before flights that are travelling to/from the United States.
Baggage Policy Of Air New Zealand
- Economy passengers can bring one item carry-on baggage + 1 personal item not weighing up to 7kg.
- Premium Economy and Business passengers can carry up to 2 pieces of carry-on baggage, weighing up to 14kg total with one item up to 10kg, + 1 small item with the total dimensions 118cm.
- On domestic flights:
- FlexiTime and Smart Saver fares can include 1 checked baggage not exceeding more than 23kg.
- On international flights:
- The Works and Economy fares can include 1 checked baggage not exceeding more than 23kg.
- Works Deluxe and Premium Economy fares can carry 2 pieces; Business passengers can carry 3 bags.
- The checked baggage must not exceed 158cm on Air New Zealand.
For more information on Air New Zealand baggage policy and other guidelines, contact the airline’s customer services.
Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy Guide
Those planning to cancel their reservations with the airline can cancel their booking easily by using the Air New Zealand manage booking service by certain guidelines of the cancellation policy in mind that include the following:
- As per this policy, the airline permits the cancellation of tickets booked online within 24 hours of the booking.
- Further, it is required that the flight ticket was booked at least a week before the actual departure.
- Those who have booked business class reservations are permitted to cancel their ticket until the departure time.
- Moreover, as per the policy, the cancellation of flight tickets should include both departing and return flights.
- Some flights of domestic Pacific, Flexi fares, and Tasman can be canceled online.
- For cancelling flight of a particular traveler or few passengers, one needs to contact the airline reservation department.
More info. Air New Zealand Cancellation Policy
Cabin Classes Offered by Air New Zealand and its Features
Get the best of comfort by booking economy class flight tickets at a minimal fare.
- Checked baggage and carry-on baggage of up to 32 Kg and 7 Kg.
- Inflight meal and entertainment
- Airpoints Dollars points
Premium Economy Class
Premium services on board at an affordable fare is what premium economy offers.
- Luxury special seats with more space
- Delicious cuisines
- Full access to onboard entertainment options like movies, music, and games
Business Premier Class
This travel class offers the premium and ultimate onboard comfort, entertainment, and food.
- Relaxing leather armchairs
- Access to lounge and priority boarding
- Meals accompanied by premium wines
- Complete access to inflight movies, music, and games.
Pet Policy Of Air New Zealand: Important Guidelines
- Air New Zealand allows its passengers to bring domestic pets, cats, dogs, and other small caged birds in its flights as in checked baggage in its flights.
- However, passengers can only bring one cage per customer on the airline’s flights as per the Air New Zealand pet policy.
- For passengers traveling in the international flights on Air New Zealand, their pets must travel in cargo.
- As per its pet policy, Air New Zealand allows a maximum of 70 lbs./ 32 kg of combined weight including the animal and kennels on its selected flights.
- Also, the passengers are required to submit the necessary health documents required by the destination’s government on Air New Zealand.
- Air New Zealand charges a fee of NZ $75 (one-way) for kennel and pets weighing less than 70 lb/32 kg, and NZ $100 (one-way) for weighing more than 70 lb/32 kg.
- The kennel must be leak-proof, escape-proof, properly ventilated, and it must let the animal stand and turn around within a relaxing space.
Moreover, for more info on the Air New Zealand pet policy, one can connect with the airline’s customer services experts.
Types Of Discounts Offered By Air New Zealand: An Overview
One can enjoy various types of discounts on Air New Zealand and make their reservations better. Some of them are mentioned here as follows:
- Low Fare Finder
The Low Fare Finder can help you find the best and cheapest fares to your destinations. You can use this feature while making your reservations on Air New Zealand and find the best-discounted flights available.
- Greenlight Deals
Air New Zealand has its own dedicated portal through which you can find the best available vacation package to make your travel plans on budget with the airline. You can check out the airline’s deals section to find the Greenlight deals.
- Special Offers
The special offers let you find cheap flights on Air New Zealand without any hassle while you make your reservations. Besides, if you are an elite member of the airline, then you will have better chances to get much cheaper fares on Air New Zealand.
- Low Fare Alerts
In case, if you subscribe to the airline, then you can avail Low Fare Alerts feature through which you’ll be notified of the best discounts on your reservations.
Group Bookings On Air New Zealand: What To Know?
Air New Zealand lets you make its Group reservations for more than 10 or more passengers traveling from New Zealand to other destinations within:
- New Zealand
- The Pacific Islands
- North America and Europe.
Besides, the following are the top reasons that can help you to make group reservations on Air New Zealand.
- The airline’s network covers 27 regions & 25 international destinations.
- Hassle-free & flexible flight timings and great discounts even in flexible conditions.
- A modern & smart fleet with amazing inflight entertainment on all international services.
- 100% customer assurance & unique Air New Zealand travel experience.
How to make group travel reservations on Air New Zealand?
Well, you can connect with the airline’s customer services or fill in the online inquiry form to share the booking details. Hereafter, a designated group coordinator will be assigned to you who’ll manage all of your reservations & other travel aspects to ensure a great traveling experience.
Top Tips To Get Cheap Flights On Air New Zealand
Here are the top tips that can help you to fetch Air new Zealand cheap flights easily.
- Book Early
You should make your reservations at least 2-3 months before the planned scheduled date on Air New Zealand. This will help you grab great deals by the time you’ll get closer to your departure date.
- Search Flights In Incognito Mode
Make sure to remove the cache & cookies from your web browser before finding flight fares on Air New Zealand. In this way, you find fresh and discounted fares on the airline.
- Book Round-Trip
To find Air New Zealand cheap flights quickly, you should book your flight tickets for round-trips as they are quite cheaper than the one-way ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the manage booking process of Air New Zealand?
For modifying reservations booked with Air New Zealand offer its customers with Air New Zealand manage booking that one can opt for viewing, changing, canceling the flight ticket. Further, one can even add extra bags and select preferred seats using this service.
What are the inflight services offered by Air New Zealand?
To make the travel comfortable and memorable, the airline offers the following listed Air New Zealand inflight services:
- TV shows and movies
- Access to music and audiobooks
- Specials meals and drink orders
- Onboard shopping services
- Seat chat services
- Inflight WiFi services