Air Belgium (KF )
Air Belgium Reservations & Booking Policies:
Air Belgium is a passenger carrier of Belgium that covers 4 destinations and with a fleet size of 8. Though this does not cover the large part still they are quite known for their services and support. Here if you are flying with it and don’t know about the reservation process, then you can follow this write-up.
Ways to book Air Belgium flights:
There are certain rules for the Air Belgium reservation. You can learn them below:
- The ticket should be purchased directly from the airlines, if you choose any other way, then airlines are no more responsible for refunds
- You can use the online method to make payment, for counter booking you can use the cash only
- If you are booking a flight through the phone, there will be some additional charges that you have to bear
You can see what the basic rules are for air Belgium reservations. You can keep these points in mind so that the process of booking becomes less hectic.
Where does Air Belgium fly?
There are certain places where you can reach with Air Belgium flying services. You can go to the below-mentioned places:
- Hong Kong
You can see that Air Belgium mostly covers small or short-haul destinations. You can know more about air Belgium destinations by contacting the support person and get the booking done.
What is the Air Belgium check-in policy?
You can do check-in from the airport. As of now, you may not receive the online check-in, but this airline is introducing this soon to provide a comfortable method to do check.
- You can visit the airport and run the process of check-in
- You have to reach the airport at least 3 hours before departure, and make sure you carry all the necessary documents.
In this way, you can complete the process of check-in, and now you will get the boarding pass to board the flight. Now, without a boarding pass, you will not be allowed to get the flight.
What are the Air Belgium Class types?
They offer all the three classes to travel that you can book and enjoy the traveling.
Here you will be going to receive the 8 seats per row that have wide legroom space. You can even recline the seat and with the install entertainment system
When you want to explore more, then you are getting the fully adjustable seat here along with the power points. Seat width is enough and you are getting wide legroom space. The best part is that you are receiving the welcome drinks.
Premium class is some different that uplift your traveling experience. You are getting the wide legroom, recline seat that can go up to 18 degrees and you can enjoy the movies. The best part is that you will get special care from the crew members.
What is the Air Belgium baggage policy?
- You are allowed to take 32kg and two pieces of the bags when you are traveling with business class
- In premium class, you can carry the two pieces of the bags that can be weight up to 30kg
- In economy class, you can carry one piece of bag and that should be 30kg, though you can add more by paying extra
When you are doing Air Belgium booking make sure you remember this baggage policy too. With this, you can avoid any unnecessary scenario.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Air Belgium?
Ways to contact Air Belgium Customer service representative for assistance with your booking:
1) Air Belgium Email address:
You can use firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with the support team and get a response within 24 hours.
2) Air Belgium Phone number:
You can use the phone: +596 596 42 45 80 And timing is, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (10 AM to 6 PM) and in Wednesday and Saturday (10 Am to 9:00 PM). So in this period you can connect and get instant solutions.
How to manage flight booking on Air Belgium?
You can manage the flight booking by directing the below-mentioned points:
- Visit the official website of the Air Belgium
- Next click on the manage booking option
- Go the booking that you want to manage
- Click on the save when you make the changes