Air Baltic ()
Air Baltic Reservations: Cheap Flight Discounts
Would like to make a reservation on Air Baltic to book a flight to one of your favorite destination? But you never booked a flight before and don’t have any idea about the Air Baltic reservations process for the different kinds of flights types? Then you can follow the below instructions to understand the reservations process.
How to Book a Trip on Air Baltic?
For Booking a Normal Flight
You can book a flight on Air Baltic to your favorite destination in a very simple and instant manner, whether it’s online or offline. You can visit the official website and click on Book a flight section, where you will have to enter the required details for booking. You can also contact the Air Baltic reservations team by making a phone call and book your flight ticket very easily.
For Group Tickets
If you are traveling with a group of eight or more people, then you can, without any difficulty, travel in a group on the same flight and the same cabin, which is only possible when you book group travel tickets at Air Baltic. You can book group travel tickets for Air Baltic through the below options:
- You can make a phone call at +371 6728 0452 and get in touch with a live representative to book a flight.
- You can also send an e-mail to Air Baltic for booking group travel tickets at groupsbt@airbaltic.Iv
For Cargo Flights
Air Baltic offers high-end, easy, and safe cargo shipments all over the world, and you can very easily book a cargo flight for varied shipment purposes. You can send an email to Air Baltic at cargo@airbaltic.IV by mentioning the requirements or queries, and the customer service team will immediately get in touch with you either via email or a phone call on your provided contact details.
For Charter Flights
If you have a charter flight requirement, then you don’t need to worry because you can book a charter flight with Air Baltic to your preferred route and according to your requirements with the help of the below options:
- You can visit the official Air Baltic website and then look for the Charter Flights form.
- In the form, you can enter the required details and payment to book your charter flight. You can also call at +371 6728 0452 and get the required information on booking.
Destinations Covered by Air Baltic Flights
Air Baltic flies to more than 70+ both domestic and international destinations across the world; for that, you can make Air Baltic reservations, and some of the most popular destinations are given below:
Air Baltic In-Flight Services
There is a wide range of in-flight services provided by Air Baltic that you can get during the travel, and some of them are given below:
- In-flight Entertainment: You can enjoy your favorite music, movies, and shows onboard in your preferred language.
- Onboard Food: Order your favorite food during the onboard journey from the delicious menu cooked by world-class cooks.
- Charging and Wi-Fi: Take your device onboard without any fear of charging and connect with the world as you can get the charging ports and Wi-Fi on Air Baltic flights.
- Magazines and Newspaper: You can get your knowledge up to date by reading your favorite newspaper or magazines during the travel.
Air Baltic Check-in Policy
Online Check-in Condition - A Simple Option for anyone with access to the internet. Air -baltic free of charge online check-in takes few minutes. Online check-in for baltic flight open 5 days (118 hours ) before the scheduled departure for business, green classic, green and green plus ticket holder.
Airport Check-in - Twilight -check-in - letting your check-in for your luggage from( 7 pm to 10 pm) the day before your scheduled departure. You need to catch the flight before at least 25 minutes before your flight departure.
Air Baltic Baggage Policy
Basic Economy Class -
Purchase any checked luggage while booking the flight, especially for a basic economy ticket.
- If your baggage exceeds the set weight allowance, you have to pay an extra charge of EUR 15/kg per flight segment.
- If you make a reservation with Air Baltic and you’re aware of the fact your baggage weight will exceed Air Baltic restrictions, pay a EUR25 flat fee per person for every 5 kg of additional baggage per the direction of travel instead of paying much more at the airport.
Checked Bags - During Booking Charges - 19.99Eur/- Way Flight.
Checked Bags - After Booking -29.99 EUR / one-way flight.
Economy - Air Baltic Economy class Information
- Purchase any checked luggage while booking the flight, especially for basic economy tickets
- If your baggage exceeds the set weight allowance, you will have to pay an extra charge of EUR 15kg/ per flight segment.
- If you book your ticket at air baltic.com and know that your baggage weight will exceed air-baltic restrictions, pay a EUR.25 flat fee per person for every 5 kg of additional baggage per travel direction instead of paying much more at the airport.
Business Class Baggage Policy
Checked Bag - No more than 3 pieces of checked baggage allowed with a joint weight of up to 30 Kg of packages, free of charge.
If you book your ticket at airbaltic.com and your baggage weight will exceed Air Baltic restrictions, pay a Eur 25 flat fee per person for every 5 kg of additional baggage per travel direction instead of paying more the airport.
Air Baltic Seat Selection Rule
Choose your seat: Make your you get it by preselecting your seats in advance. Then, preselecting the rules, you get the start of your choice.
Seats are priced per one-way flight- If you have a connecting flight, you can preselect seats for each leg separately.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Contact Air Baltic?
One can Contact Air Baltic by following Modes -
Reservation - Air Baltic customer support services are always available 24x7 to provide the best services to its customers.
Emails - One can quickly get in touch with Air Baltic by sending their queries to their email- id.
Telephones - Telephones are the easiest way to communicate to air - baltic Staff.
Is Air-Baltic a good Airline?
Air Baltic is certified as a 3-star airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and Staff - service.