Aer Lingus (EI)
Aer Lingus Flights- Save 20 % on Seat Booking
Aer Lingus is an Ireland-based airline. When you travel with the same, you can recognize distinct ways to book a flight. However, you can concede adequate information about aer lingus booking by reading the bottom titles.
Use its phone number.
You can get in touch with the airline customer service on call and buy a ticket with their help. In this way, you can avoid any lengthy procedure but get to share asked details on call. Further, the contact number is 1 (800) 474-7424, and then choose an appropriate option from the ahead shared option from the telephone menu.
Book a flight ticket online modes.
You can get Aer Lingus flight tickets on your own through online modes. Further, the clues for using the same have been defined at the bottom:-
- Head to the official web page of Aer Lingus
- Later on, click on the Find Flight icon
- Now, enter your origin with the departure city and date of journey
- Then, choose a flight and fare options.
- On the next tab, you get to enter the details of every traveler and click on the following icon.
- Afterward, pay the cost of your fare and click on the finish options
- When you have completed the process, an approval message can be received by email and phone.
Types of fares offered by Aer Lingus
When you wish to make a travel plan with Aer Lingus, then you can choose from multiple fare options. So the fare options based on routes are defined at the bottom:-
Flight within Europe
- Business flex
Which type of plane does Aer Lingus use?
On Aer Lingus, you could get distinct flight options with the service unlike one another. Hence, you can acknowledge their types from the bottom:-
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A321neo LR
- Airbus 320neo
Aer lingus destinations
Aer Lingus has a widespread route of International and domestic destinations. Thus the total destination covered by airlines is 93. Further, out of this total, 8 destinations are for domestic routes, and 85 are for international routes.
Aer Lingus Group booking from Europe and North America
Traveling in a group could be hectic, but Aer Lingus has made such a booking more conventional and convenient. So, when you get to make an aer lingus group booking from Europe and North America, then get to comply with specific terms and conditions that are as such:-
- You can book online when traveling in a group of seven to twenty-five. And when you are traveling with more than 25 people in a group, communicate with the group department for the same.
- The travelers can confirm their names up to ten days before the flight's departure.
- The children in a group could be treated as adults because a child discount is unavailable.
- For a group booking, you may reach the airline at least ten days before its departure.
- The payment for a group booking must be made at the time of reservation.
- If travelers' names weren't confirmed on a due date, the monies paid may not be refunded.
- After the confirmation, you would have to pay a standard fee when you change a name. And the changes could be online.
- When you have a group travel from North America, then you use "flexible purchase options" for placing a bid. The minimum group for the flexible option could be six on a direct flight and seven on a connecting flight.
- There could be one payment for one group booking.
Aer Lingus booking with points
When you are an elite member of Aer Lingus, then you can earn points in the form of Avios. You can use those Avios points on a flight booked from the official website. Hence, the guide for using the same has been defined at the bottom:-
- First, get to an authenticated web page of Aer Lingus
- After that, use your credential to sign in to the Aeroclub account
- And then choose a flight
- Further, choose an avoid discount from the payment on the payment tab
- Now, pay the full or partial fare cost and confirm a booking.
When you read the heading above, you can learn about the Aer Lingus flight booking process with a group booking statutory provision and many more. When you get into trouble, then speak with customer service for answers.