Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy: Refund & Fee Info
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy: Find Flight Cancellation Info
Planning to cancel a confirmed booking with Philippine Airlines? Before cancelling the reservation with the airline, a passenger must have complete info about the cancellation policy of Philippine Airlines.
Know About Cancellation Policy of Philippine Airlines
In order to cancel the booking, a passenger must follow the important rules and terms of the cancellation policy, which has below mentioned important pointers:
- According to the cancellation policy, a passenger is not allowed to cancel the booking online.
- The cancellation service is only allowed for the flight bookings made online or through the customer support of the airline.
- To cancel the booking, a passenger is required to contact the Philippine airlines reservations center or send an email of cancellation to the airline.
- The cancellation charges and penalties vary according to the fare type of the ticket.
- The refund of cancellation is provided to the passengers via the original form of payment.
- Further, the passengers will be provided a refund for the unused part of the ticket.
This was all about the Philippine airlines cancellation policy.
For any query or issue, the customer support of the airline can be reached. The representatives of the reservation center will assist the passengers with the best services. To contact them, a passenger can use the contact details provided on the official website of Philippine airlines.
Learn Refund Policy on Philippine Airlines
When it comes to ticket issue and a passenger doesn’t take interest to decide to travel, at this, he cancels his flight ticket soon. There is a passenger service charge that is known as the terminal fee is required to pay for the Philippine Government or Philippine airport’s authorities to use of airport terminal facilities. This kind of facility is integrated at the point of sale.
As per the Philippine Airlines Refund policy, it is necessary to know that you have to pay passenger service charges if you have booked a flight ticket directly in Philippine Airlines. There are the conditions for the passengers when it comes to receiving exemption when you are requesting a refund as follows.
- It is the infants below 2 years old who get a refund after canceling a flight on the date of travel before 24 hours.
- All the passengers can expect a refund if they have purchased a refundable flight and going to cancel it again.
- If you have booked an international flight and going to cancel it, you can cancel your flight within 24 hours before departure.
- If you are having an issue with the ticket and want to cancel your flight, you need to enter the valid ticket number or details and show your valid ID proof to get a refund soon.
- In order to get a refund, you must bring additional documents required such as valid Voter ID card, signed letter of authorization by the passengers, and copy of the signed valid ID of the passengers.
Not only this, if you have made payment in cash or any travel agent, but the refund shall also be given in the same mode. If you require additional help and information regarding refund, do contact us at any time.