What are the Flight Cancellation and Refund Policies of Air New Zealand
New Zealand has always been one of the favorite destinations for people traveling. And in recent years, there has been an increase in the people visiting this beautiful country. For traveling, a lot of people prefer booking flights in Air New Zealand. And if you also have to cancel your flight then with the help of the Air NewZealand cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight. For more information, tap below.
Flight Cancellation Policy of Air New Zealand
1. If you cancel your flight of Air New Zealand within 24 hours of booking then you won’t have to pay any fare.
2. For all the cancellations made after 24 hours will be subjected to charges depending upon the type of care
3. In case of flight canceled by the airline because of weather or default, you might be readjusted to some other flight.
Flight Cancellation Fee of Air New Zealand
1. Air New Zealand allows cancellation of flights free of cost for the first 24 hours.
2. Once this time period expires then the charges will depend on how soon you cancel flights and which type of flight ticket is it.
Refund Policy of Air New Zealand
After canceling your flight, the first thing that you should do is to apply for the refund. You can refund your flight ticket online or by calling on the reservation helpline number. But there is an Air New Zealand refund policy that you can follow for cancelling the flight.
1. For the 24 hours cancellation policy, the airline will refund its entire flight cost without any deduction.
2. Similarly, if your flight gets canceled by the airline, you will either be refunded the unused flight fare or shifted to another flight.
3. In case of missing the flight, the airline will not be accountable for any kind of refund on having failed to inform the airline.
And that’s how your flight could be canceled without any difficulty and at the same time you can even apply for a refund. And if you have any doubt then reach out to the customer service team.