What are the Flight Cancellation and Refund Policies of Air New Zealand
New Zealand has always been one of the favorite destinations for people traveling. And in recent years, there has been an increase in the people visiting this beautiful country. For traveling, a lot of people prefer booking flights in Air New Zealand. And if you also have to cancel your flight then with the help of the Air NewZealand cancellation policy, you can cancel your flight. For more information, tap below.
Flight Cancellation Policy of Air New Zealand
1. If you cancel your flight of Air New Zealand within 24 hours of booking then you won’t have to pay any fare.
2. For all the cancellations made after 24 hours will be subjected to charges depending upon the type of care
3. In case of flight canceled by the airline because of weather or default, you might be readjusted to some other flight.
Flight Cancellation Fee of Air New Zealand
1. Air New Zealand allows cancellation of flights free of cost for the first 24 hours.
2. Once this time period expires then the charges will depend on how soon you cancel flights and which type of flight ticket is it.
Refund Policy of Air New Zealand
After canceling your flight, the first thing that you should do is to apply for the refund. You can refund your flight ticket online or by calling on the reservation helpline number. But there is an Air New Zealand refund policy that you can follow for cancelling the flight.
1. For the 24 hours cancellation policy, the airline will refund its entire flight cost without any deduction.
2. Similarly, if your flight gets canceled by the airline, you will either be refunded the unused flight fare or shifted to another flight.
3. In case of missing the flight, the airline will not be accountable for any kind of refund on having failed to inform the airline.
And that’s how your flight could be canceled without any difficulty and at the same time you can even apply for a refund. And if you have any doubt then reach out to the customer service team.
Air New Zealand Economy and Premium Economy Cancellation: Terms & Conditions
Air New Zealand has always known to provide the best services to its passengers. With the sudden change in plans, the passengers have to apply for the cancelation of the ticket. Still, they should be aware of the cancelation policy that differ for economy and premium economy class.
Let us see the Air New Zealand economy cancellation policy first. You can go through the below pointers to get an understanding of it. The customer care executives will also help you out in this.
Cancellation Policy of Economy Class:
The passengers will get a refundable less USD 300 cancellation fee per child and adult. The airline will fully refund the fares of infants.
The fare will not be refundable once travel has commenced. The passenger can use this as credit towards another Air New Zealand that will have an equal or higher value.
For no show, the ticket's value is forfeited that you cannot use towards future travel.
Cancellation Policy of Premium Economy Class:
For cancelation of the ticket, the passengers will be charged $300 for adults and children. They will not be charged for infants.
The airline will not refund the amount of the ticket. It may be used for future travel.
If there is no-show from the passengers' side, they will be charged $150.
One thing is the same for both the categories and that is the passengers can cancel the ticket for free within 24 hours of booking and if they have made the booking at least seven days.
We hope that you will now be aware of the Air New Zealand premium economy cancellation policy. For more support, you can easily contact the customer support.