Enjoy the travel with your favorite pet very easily with an effective KLM airlines pet policy
Being an animal lover it’s always has been attachments with your pet whether it’s dog or cat. And you never leave alone your pet for a little second due to varied security and other reasons and these things create problems whenever you visit somewhere out of the town or on your favorite place especially when traveling via air. Well, it’s not true because multiple airlines provide the facility for traveling with the pet and KLM airlines is one among those. KLM airlines proffer an effective and reliable way to travel with your pet in the flight.
How to travel on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines with your pet?
Do you want to travel with your pet at your preferred place? Then there is no big deal as you can very easily book a flight for your pet in KLM Royal Dutch Airlines to multiple destinations. But there are multiple rules and restrictions prescribed by the KLM airlines which very important to follow before taking any step of booking. For this, you can follow the below KLM airlines pet policy that can help to book your flights for a pet:
Pets in the cabin:
KLM only allow a small pet in the cabin during the travel in most of the flights and you need to follow the below instructions:
* You can take a small dog or cat into the Economy Class in most of the KLM flight and some business class flights also allow it.
* The maximum size of your pet travel bag would be 46 x 28 x 24 cm in which the pet will able to up and lay down smoothly.
* The maximum weight of your pet including the travel bag or kennel would be 8 kg.
* Make sure that your kennel must be fitted in front of your seat.
Pets as cargo:
If you want to take more than 3 pets with you, then your pets must be shipped as cargo and then you should need to follow the below instructions:
* The maximum weight of your pet and kennel would be 75 kg.
* Kennel size will be larger than 292 cm.
* You can’t travel on the same flight in which pet traveling too.
* Make sure that the countries wherever you are flying allow the pet transportation as cargo.
Documents and health certificates:
* Ensure that your pet is physically fit and not in any illness conditions.
* You will be asked for the health certificates during the check-in and never forget to carry the health certificates.
* If your pet is not in a better condition to travel, then you can’t take your pet with you.
If you still don’t know how to book a flight on KLM airlines for pet, then you can directly communicate with the customer service team of KLM airlines and avail the instant assistance on your queries. They will help to book your flight ticket with your pet and also provide relevant information regarding the pet policy.
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials or links to other sites found on this website. We offer air ticket, flights, booking & reservation services; but as an Individual, we are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners.