How to upgrade to business class on Cathay Pacific Airlines
Travel in your favorite class as per your choice with Cathay Pacific Airlines Bid Upgrade
Have you recently booked a flight ticket in the economy class? But now you want to change your class to upper one? Then you can very easily do that because some airlines proffer the facility of up gradation and Cathay Pacific is one among those. So if you have booked your flight ticket in Cathay Pacific airlines, then you can upgrade your flights to first class or business class in a very simple and easy manner. But if you are first time traveling in the Cathay Pacific airlines, and then you should need to gather proper knowledge about the flight upgrading.
How to upgrade seats on Cathay Pacific airlines?
Upgrade a seat on Cathay Pacific airlines is not a big deal and you can try various methods to upgrade your previous booked seat. Cathay Pacific airlines give Bid Upgrade facility that allows the passengers to upgrade their seat in a very simple manner.
* First of all, you should need to check the eligibility of your flight either its eligible for an upgrade or not because Upgrade Bid is available only selected routes.
* To check the eligibility, go to the official Cathay Pacific airlines website and then enter the booking number and last name to check the flight upgrade eligibility.
How to upgrade to business class on Cathay Pacific airlines?
If you have booked your flight ticket in per-economy class, then you can easily upgrade to business class on Cathay Pacific airlines with the help of below instructions:
* Go to the Cathay Pacific airlines website and then check the flight eligibility for the upgrade.
* If your flight is eligible for upgrading, then you will receive an email invitation 7 days before the scheduled departure.
* Now Upgrade Bid welcome page will be opened where you can place a specific and unique bid as per your choice.
* After that, you will get a confirmation email 48 hours before the departure.
How to upgrade to first class on Cathay Pacific?
Cathay Pacific airlines mostly don’t allow the passengers to upgrade their class to first class due to any specific reasons. But if your flight is eligible for an upgrade, then you can follow the below steps:
* Go to the Upgrade Bid page and then check your eligibility for the upgrade.
* Now bid for that particular flight that you wish to book and this bid amount will be paid through BID cash.
* You can also utilize Asia Miles for bid which will be counted as the bid cash and after that, you will receive a confirmation message regarding the upgrade.
If you are not able to upgrade your Cathay Pacific airlines flights, then contact with the customer service team of Cathay Pacific airlines and avail the instant assistance to resolve the queries related to the seat upgrade in a very simple manner.