Brussels airline is the largest airlines in Belgium. This airline is the flag carrier airline service of Belgium that is headquartered at Brussels Airport, Brussels. With 56 aircraft in its fleet this airlines operates scheduled services to over 124 destinations worldwide. This airlines also serves as the hub to crew training centres and also provides charter services.
More about Brussels Airlines
Along with Belgium chocolates, its airlines are also not behind in ruling the mind of people. Brussels airlines have got many advanced features to satisfy their passengers. One of the feature or advantage by this airline is frequent flyer plan. The name of this frequent flyer plan is Miles and More in which passengers who prefer to travel with this airline frequently gets the benefit of services and fare charges. Besides, many other features of this airline can be stated below.
The aircraft of this airline is so designed that it is divided into cabin classes based from low to high fare charges. Each cabin class is provided with one or other services on the flight. These classes are First Class, Business Class and Economy Class.
If you want to experience leisure and luxury on the flight then you can book your flight in Business or First class cabins.
The Brussels airlines are also known to provide complimentary meals and beverage services as a part of refreshment and to make the passenger comfortable.
It is also known that Brussels airlines have introduced various platforms to book your flights with them. You can book your flight either on the online portal or using the mobile application.
Brussels Airlines Managing your bookings
Along with the flight services, Brussels airline also has an option to manage your travel in case of the emergency. With this option, you can change your flight schedule, edit your details, cancel your flight, upgrade to upper class or select or change your seat and etc. If you are of the opinion on How to change my Flight on Brussels Airlines, then you can follow the steps below to get the answer.
1. Open the web browser and go to official website of Brussels airlines.
2. Tap on “Manage My Travel” option available on the top of the page.
3. When the window with details is displayed in front of you, enter your details.
4. Enter your booking or reservation number and last name as on passport and then tap “Enter”.
5. When all the details will be displayed in front of you, scroll and search for the booking for which you feel like changing your flight.
6. Tap on the corresponding booking and then click on “Edit Details”.
7. A window similar to booking page will be displayed in front of you.
8. You can directly come to the list of flight by skipping the first step.
9. When the list of flight is available in front of you, select the flight that is suitable for you and tap “Change” to confirm.
10. The difference amount will be calculated based on previously you paid.
11. Once flight changed is confirmed, all the details will be mailed to you on the email address that you entered at the time of booking.
Contact Helpline for Assistance
Brussels airlines helpline number is also available to help the passengers in case of their queries. This helpline number is available 24/7 at your service and you can contact any time of the hour without any hesitation.