Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy Name and Date Change
Need to Cancel a Flight on Cathay Pacific? Get a Through Information Here
Traveling by Air can sometimes be annoying more than anything else due to some unfavorable conditions like an interruption, cancellation or flight delays. In such circumstances, you have to face the inconveniences that you never want to face. Fortunately, Cathay Pacific facilitates its passengers by offering a pleasing Cathay Pacific cancellation policy.
What is Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?
- It is designed to give complete support to all the passengers who are willing to cancel their flights
- As soon as your flight cancellation is confirmed, you would be able to claim the refund and can request for a refund against the flight cancellation.
- The cancellation will be made on the flight bookings which were made on Cathay Pacific Airways or through the reservation center of Cathay Pacific Airlines.
- As per the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, a person can only cancel the flight reservation by going through the Cathay Pacific Airways manage booking section.
- Also, the refund will be deposited in your account that you have provided to the airline between 7 and 20 working days which may vary depending upon the mode of payment.
- Besides, the cancellation fees and charges may vary according to the type of flight bookings you have done.
- If your flight reservation gets expired in that case, you would not get a refund for your flight.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
Cathay Pacific being the flag carrier and a major airline of Hong Kong serves its passengers with best services and facilities. To make the travel easier, the airlines offer many online services such as booking, flight change, name change, check-in, etc.
In case, a passenger wishes to cancel the booked ticket, it is possible by following the cancellation policy of the airline. Here are some of the important pointers of Cathay Pacific cancellation policy:
- As per Cathay Pacific cancellation policy 24 hours, if a passenger cancels the ticket within 24 hours of booking, it will be a refundable ticket.
- But if canceled after 24 hours, a certain amount is charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellation, a passenger can either use Manage your trips option or contact the support center.
- By simply entering the passenger’s last name and reference code, a passenger can retrieve the ticket and cancel it.
What is Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy?
If you need to change your flight or want to make Cathay Pacific flight change in your flight reservations on Cathay Pacific Airlines, you can do that by simply going to Manage Booking section on its website. The manage booking process is fairly simple and easy to perform yet you have no idea how would you proceed and make changes to your flight reservation on Cathay Pacific Airways, you should read the steps to make changes in your flight booking.
How to Change Name and Date on Cathay Pacific Airways Tickets?
- At first, you would require to open the Cathay Pacific Airways website.
- Then on its homepage, select Manage tab in which you need to go to the Manage Booking under the Manage Your Trip section.
- There you can retrieve your flight booking and to do so, you must have the Family Name, Given Name, and the Booking Reference Number.
- After that, click on the ‘Go to My Booking’ button.
- In this way, you would redirect to Cathay Pacific manage booking page where you would get several options for Cathay Pacific flight change and you need to opt for the required option.
- Besides, you need to follow the step by step instructions and complete the process.
Cathay Pacific Name Change Policy & Correction Policy
If a passenger wants to change or correct the name on the itinerary, below mentioned rules are followed:
- The name correction can only be done if misspelled. There is no reissuance for transferring the ticket to another person.
- A passenger can add or delete the middle name.
- The first and surname can be swapped if required.
- In case, the passenger has mistakenly chosen the wrong gender, it can be corrected.
- Not more than 3 letters can be changed while correcting the name of the passenger.
- Name correction or name change is allowed in case of surname change after marriage.
- The fee charged for name correction varies as per the changes.
Get More Info...Cathay Pacific Name Change and Correction Policy
To get more info about the airline, a passenger can contact the support center of Cathay Pacific airline. They can be contacted using the contact details mentioned on the official website of the airline.
Cathay Pacific Flight Cancellation Fee
If you have a flight booking with Cathay Pacific Airways but unfortunately you have to cancel the flight due to the unexpected situation in life, you don’t need to worry because you are allowed to cancel the flight at least 4 hours prior to the flight departure time.
In order to cancel the flight you might have to pay the Cathay Pacific cancellation fee or not it totally depends on the condition in which you have canceled the flight booking with Cathay Pacific.
You should go through the policy of canceling the flight with Cathay Pacific to make sure about the cancellation fee before you get the flight canceled:
- If you are canceling the flight with Cathay Pacific within the 24 hours of the flight booking time providing you have booked the flight at least 7 days prior to the flight departure, you will not be charged for the flight cancellation fee.
- If you are canceling the flight after the 24 hours of the flight booking time or if the flight was booked within 7 days of the flight departure, you need to pay the cancellation fee.
- You are not allowed to get the flight canceled if there are less than 4 hours in the flight departure.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy
If you have already canceled the flight you need to know about Cathay Pacific refund policy:
- If you have canceled the flight you can request for the refund within 2 years after that you will not be able to apply for that.
- If you change the flight and the new flight is cheaper than the original one, you can request the refund for the remaining amount
- All the unused values will be credited in your credit card used for the payment
Cathay Pacific Refund Request - Know How To Do
If you have canceled or change your flight fully or partially the refund will be credited in 7 working days if payment made by credit card otherwise, it might take up to 20 days.
Cathay Pacific Related Topics:
How to Upgrade to Business Class on Cathay Pacific
Simple Ways to Book Cathay Pacific Business Class
Quick-Step to Book Cathay Pacific Last Minute Flights