Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Policy & Fee+1-802-213-8448
Everything that you need to know about Aeromexico cancellation policy
Based in Mexico City, Aeromexico is a flag carrier airline which offers scheduled flights to its passengers to more than 90 destinations. And to ensure that the passengers enjoy a comfortable journey with the airline various services which one can avail once they book their reservations with the airline. Furthermore, to help out the passengers during the unforeseen events, the airline has introduced a manage booking option which one can opt for canceling or changing their reservations. And for those who wish to cancel their reservations, here is Aeromexico cancellation policy that will help you to claim you get a quick refund.
How to Cancel a Flight on Aeromexico: Cancellation policy of Aeromexico Airlines
For the passengers who no longer wish to travel with the airlines, it is essential for them to have complete details about the cancellation policy of the airline. Hence, to help them out, here are few important pointers of the cancellation policy which will help in availing a refund without any issues.
As stated in the policy it is only applicable to the Aeromexico reservations that are booked online via airline website or reservation center.
The passengers are allowed with An option to cancel their reservations within 24 hours of purchase to get a full refund without any deductions.
However, in the above case, the cancellation will be completely dependent on the fare type.
For confirming the cancellation, the passengers are required to submit a refund request form for claiming a refund.
As per Aeromexico cancellation policy, the passengers who wish to cancel their reservations after 24 hours of purchase are required to opt for the manage booking option or need to contact the reservation center of the airline.
Further, the refund will be provided to the passengers in the original mode of payment.
Moreover, the payment of the refund will be processed within 7 to 20 business days depending on the payment mode.
Thus, these were some important pointers of the Aeromexico cancellation policy that one should know before canceling their reservations with Aeromexico Airlines.
Aeromexico Cancellation Fee Chart:
As Per Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Policy, the Cancellation Charges and fee will be according to this-
- Your Basic Fare will be Non-refundable
- And Classic Fare will Also be Non-Refundable
- AM+Fare is Non- Refundable
- Comfort Fare will be Non-Refundable
- Flexible Fare is Free
- Premier Fare is Also Free
Furthermore, to ease out the cancellation process here is the simple online cancellation process that one can follow:
For canceling Aeromexico flight ticket, open the website and select the manage trip option.
Enter your last name and reservation details in the space provided.
Then, click on the Find option to retrieve your booking.
After the reservation is found, click on the Cancel option.
Confirm the cancellation once the prompts appear on your screen.
And once the cancellation is confirmed, an automated email will be sent.
Besides, one can also contact the reservation center of the airline for canceling a reservation or resolving queries related to the cancellation policy.
How do I get a refund from Aeromexico?
- Our Basic Fare isn't eligible for voluntary changes at no extra cost
- We also ask that you simply take the subsequent points into consideration:
- The value of your electronic voucher (EMD) is adequate to 115% of the worth of your ticket before tax.
- The electronic voucher (EMD) is valid for a year from the date of issue, and therefore the trip must be completed within 330 days from the date of your reservation. Electronic vouchers don't apply for Gran Plan.
- It is important to say that we'll not be responsible for any additional costs, like ground transportation, meals, phone calls, accommodations, and other expenses incurred by passengers affected.
Check these topics related to Aeromexico :