Aeromexico Flight Change Policy & Fee | Call 1-802-210-3331
How to change a flight on Aeromexico: Flight Change Policy
The flag carrier airline of Mexico, Aeromexico was founded in 1934 and commenced its operations in 1934 as Predecessor and 1988 as Aerovias de México S.A. de C.V. It is engaged in serving the destinations in the Caribbean, Asia, Europe, South America, North America, and Central America. Its fleet of 70 comprises Boeing 737 MAX 8, Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 787-8 9, Boeing 787-9, and Boeing 737 MAX 9. It is, however, managing its services as one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance. Aeromexico management enables the national and international passengers to Cancel manage, book their Aeromexico Reservations as per their convenience.
The steps for changing Aeromexico flight
- Open the official web address of Aeromexico on your web browser
- Find out the Manage Booking icon and click on it
- The Personaliza tu viaje will open
- It will insist you to enter the e-ticket number and last name printed on the ticket
- Then you need to click on the Busca Tu Reservacion icon
- It will enable you to change your flight
Aeromexico flight change policy: Change Aeromexico Flight
The essentials of flight change depend on the routing of the ticket, the fare class in which the ticket was bought, how far in advance of the return date the change is made, how many days have elapsed since the initial ticket was issued, and your status with the airline. Let’s get into the details of Aeromexico flight change policy here.
- If you have purchased an Economy Ticket (Y-class) or Business Ticket (J-class) with the full-fare, you are not supposed to pay anything to the airline authority for changing your flight.
- The change fee will depend on the conditions of the fare class in which the ticket was issued if you have a lower fare class ticket. You are liable to contact the party who issued the ticket if the reserved flight is a part of a large itinerary operated by multiple carriers.
- The authority will be more flexible to you if you contact the airline authority many days before the change. If you insist them for a change at the last moment, you will have to pay some fees. So, do not contact them at the eleventh hour if you are expecting to change your flight
Aeromexico Flight Change Fee Chart:
- Basic Fare will be Non-Changeable
- Classic Fare will be approx Up to $300 USD
- AM+ Fare will also be Approx Up to $300 USD
- And Comfort Fare Need to Pay will be Up to $300 USD
- Flexible Fare and Premier Fare will be Free