Eva Air Cancellation Policy| Refund and Exchange Fee
What is Eva Air Cancellation Policy?
Do you want to cancel your flight on Eva Air? Then you would have to know about the EVA Air Cancellation Policy which is very important to follow and you can follow the below instructions:
- A flight cancellation request can be made within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
- There is no cancellation charge if ticket canceled within 24 hours.
- You can also request for a refund if you have a refundable ticket
What is Eva Air Cancellation Fee?
If you are going to cancel your Eva Air flights, then you would have to know about the Eva Air Cancellation fee which is described below:
- Eva Air charges $50 as a cancellation fee for domestic routes flights.
- For international flights, you would have to pay $100 as a cancellation fee.
What is Eva Air Refund Policy?
After canceling your flight you will always look for a refund. But there are lots of rules and restrictions come under the Eva Air refund policy which is important to follow and listed below:
- You can only request a refund if you booked your flight online.
- You will be only eligible for a refund if you cancel a ticket within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
- The full amount of a refund can only be obtained if the ticket purchased at least one week prior to the departure of the flight.
What is Eva Air Exchange Policy?
- The exchange means only exchanges and it doesn’t mean a cancellation. You can only make changes in your flight.
- You can easily change travel destinations by paying some additional charges.
- The award booking flight can also be counted as an exchange of mileage points.
If you have any kind of query regarding the cancellation policy, then dial Eva Air cancellation phone number and get effective assistance from the customer service team to resolve the multiple issues. You can also make cancellation by dialing this number which is 24/7 available.
For Reservations Visit- https://www.flycoair.com/flights/eva-air