Travel Tips: Best Romantic Weekends Getaways in Pennsylvania
Do you enjoy going to various places and planning to visit Pennsylvania in the near future, so you need information about how is it as a tourist spot? Pennsylvania is a state in the North-eastern part of the United States very popular for providing numerous tourist attractions. Pennsylvania provides many choices for visitors who are looking for some romantic getaways, as well as those who need to make a good weekend plan. Therefore, from below, you can collect more precise information about the best romantic locations and weekend escapes in Pennsylvania.
What are the most romantic getaways in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania is surrounded by numerous custom-built getaways for couples, with exclusive indulgences, so you don't really have to travel anywhere else as you can find a suitable romantic spot here. Some of the best romantic getaways in Pennsylvania are mentioned below.
- If you and your partner are history lovers, there are plenty of reasons to visit Gettysburg as history comes to life in this small town.
- You can visit the Gettysburg Museum of History, Gettysburg National Military Park, or the Shriver House Museum to learn about Civil War occurrences.
- In addition, a number of warm cozy restaurants, boutiques and traditional bed-and-breakfasts can also be found, rendering Gettysburg one of the state's most romantic destinations.
- Philadelphia provides a comfortable venue for an escape to urban couples. Magic Gardens of Philadelphia is like a city's hidden corner for romantic couples, where you will fall in love with the art center covered with funky indoor and outdoor, colorful tiles, mirrors.
- You can also visit the One Liberty Observation Tower, where you'll be exposed to panoramic downtown views, plus you and your companion can conquer the fear of height altogether.
- Since the 1940s, the Pocono Mountains have been identified as a host of romantic getaways for couples. You can even find some couples-only resorts where you can enjoy with your sweetheart.
- Cove Haven which is best known by its heart-shaped hot tubs, provides all-inclusive food options and on-site outdoor opportunities such as mini-golf, boating, archery, and snowmobiling.
- In the Poconos for outdoor adventures, couples can visit Lehigh Gorge State Park for hiking, down the rivers of Delaware or Lehigh they can do white water rafting.
The Lodge at Woodloch
- Situated in northeast Pennsylvania, The Lodge at Woodloch is one of the best resorts for the romantic couples because it brings at your doorstep both nature and luxury.
- Nothing is more romantic than enjoying a secluded spa resort in the mountains. The spa is one of the key attractions of the hotel, with 27 treatment rooms, numerous saunas and steam rooms, and an Aqua Garden with water walls for hydro massage.
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is Pennsylvania's most romantic lodging site. The main accommodations are all in Chateau Lafayette and its marble clad decorations and crystal chandeliers are symbolic of imperial luxurious hideaways.
- At the AAA Five Diamond Award-winning Lautrec restaurant, couples can enjoy a spectacular meal, explore the wine cellar of the resort and indulge in luxurious spa treatments.
What are the best weekend getaways in Pennsylvania?
If you are planning a weekend trip, you will find many amazing places as you can find numerous tourist stops in Pennsylvania. You can get the details about the top most weekend getaways in Pennsylvania by following the details from below.
- For a weekend plan to explore, Pittsburgh offers so many things to do, such as an innovative tour of Pittsburgh Art in Public Places Downtown Tour, Architectural Walking Tour, Burgh Bits and Bites Food Tour.
- You can actively participate in a Pittsburgh Steelers NFL game, go to the ballpark to see the Pittsburgh Pirates, or watch a Pittsburgh Penguins ice hockey game.
Allegheny National Forest
- You can enjoy your weekend in the Pennsylvania Wilds area in the Allegheny National Forest with outdoor recreation.
- The Allegheny River is just the place where you can spend the weekend canoeing and kayaking days.
- Allegheny Outfitters offers sailboat rentals as well as guided adventure trips with professionals who grew up in the region.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania is known as the world's sweetest spot as you can fill the sweet appetite in and the city pays tribute to the chocolate empire, right down to the street lamps shaped like Hershey-Kiss.
- Hershey park offers more than 70 rides and live entertainment can also be enjoyed to make your weekend happening.
- You can get a guided tour around Chocolate Town, USA, by hopping on the Hershey Trolley Works which is a friendly excursion led by engaging conductors who knows every unique history.
- Lancaster County is one of the most scenic driving tours in the Pennsylvania. You can schedule a weekend getaway through the Dutch Country Roads from one home station, or meander your way area and stay along the way at various B&Bs.
- The Lancaster Central Market, the oldest ongoing farmers market in the country, is the most famous location to explore on your journey to Pennsylvania.
Farmington and the Laurel Highlands
- You can enjoy the weekend getaway in Farmington, and the Laurel Highlands area in Pennsylvania, which is rustic and beautiful at once.
- Adding to the activity opportunities, the Seven Springs Resort is an enticing weekend getaway. You can try a double-hydro and a paddleboat in the summer, or go horseback riding.
Presque Isle State Park
- The only seashore in Pennsylvania that provides many items during the year is Presque Isle State Park.
- You can walk trails and enjoy boating, kayaking, surfing, and rollerblading in addition to enjoying a week at the beach.
- North Pier and Presque Isle Lighthouse is the place where you can stroll a walk during your weekend visit to Pennsylvania.
- In central Pennsylvania, the town of Williamsport is a great weekend getaway place for sports fans in particular.
- You can schedule a visit to the Little League World Museum, where hundreds of items and memorabilia related to the famous American youth sport can be seen.
The most relevant information about the best places to visit for a romantic trip or a weekend plan in Pennsylvania is given above. You can go through the places details from here if planning to explore Pennsylvania in a near future to get the information about the most amazing places to visit there.
Are you planning for a trip at the last minute, and would you like to know if you could get any last-minute deals? Then you are on the right page. You will get to read amazing tips to book cheap flights at the lastRead
Greece is a popular holiday destination, attracting millions of tourists every year. If you are planning to fly to this stunning country, one of the most important factors to consider is the cost of your flight. IfRead
Are you planning cheap last-minute flights to Calgary and looking for affordable flights? Here are some tips that will assist you in getting the best deals on cheap flights to Calgary. CRead
If you want to make a flight reservation to Australia but need to know how long is a flight to Australia, then the timing might depend on the departure destination. If you want to travel from the US, the average tiRead
If any inconvenience is caused to you for the negligence of the airline's customer service, you can file a complaint to inform the airline regarding the issues. Read below to know the best way to complain an airlinRead
Brisbane is one of the most traveled destinations in Australia. It has become the top travel priority among explorers due to multiple reasons. Suppose this destination is also on your bucket list, and you are searcRead
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.