Copa airlines travel certificate - What It is & How to Use
Copa airlines are one of the finest airlines across the globe and offer various facilities to travel conveniently. Customers can easily book their flight with Copa airlines through the Copa website or mobile app or with a customer care representative. However, sometimes customers need to change their plans, and therefore they cancel their flight. Flight refund on cancel ticket is credited to travel credit of Copa airlines at their mobile app or my account. Copa issues a travel certificate for this travel credit; customers can use this travel credit for a future booking. Credit is the thirteen-digit number that can be used as payment for a future booking.
How to use a Copa travel certificate?
It is the most important question how to use the travel certificate when you get the travel certificate. You can pay for your future ticket and use the Copa airlines travel certificate through the Copa website, mobile app, or by reaching the customer care team. Following are the points by which you can avail your travel credit:
- Go to your email's inbox and download the travel certificate of topic receipt for EMD Refund Confirmation. At the top section of the certificate, you can see your 13 digit travel certificate number.
- When you are booking your flight, then at the payment options, you can see the box at the bottom side of the web page where you can choose the payment method. Add your travel certificate and the promo code, if any.
- Proceed to continue. You can see the total price summary, and your payment process will be complete.
- If your payment is still left after using the travel certificate, the difference will pay from your debit or credit card or other net banking methods. A final confirmation message will be sent at our registered email id with the booking number.
Important points to keep in mind:
- When a travel certificate is issued by Copa airlines, you can use it within one year, and it will automatically expire after one year from the issue.
- You can only use this certificate for reservation, not for an extra bag, travel insurance, and other additional services.
- Certificates cannot be used to pay taxes as there are different country regulations. To pay taxes, you must pay with a credit card.
- Suppose your travel certificate is more than the original amount of the current booking. In that case, the new certificate will issue containing the difference amount, and you can use it for future purchases.
Suppose customers found any difficulty using their Copa flight certificate. In that case, they can contact the Copa airlines customer service team at any time and solve the various issues regarding the travel credit.
Are you planning for a trip at the last minute, and would you like to know if you could get any last-minute deals? Then you are on the right page. You will get to read amazing tips to book cheap flights at the lastRead
Greece is a popular holiday destination, attracting millions of tourists every year. If you are planning to fly to this stunning country, one of the most important factors to consider is the cost of your flight. IfRead
Are you planning cheap last-minute flights to Calgary and looking for affordable flights? Here are some tips that will assist you in getting the best deals on cheap flights to Calgary. CRead
If you want to make a flight reservation to Australia but need to know how long is a flight to Australia, then the timing might depend on the departure destination. If you want to travel from the US, the average tiRead
If any inconvenience is caused to you for the negligence of the airline's customer service, you can file a complaint to inform the airline regarding the issues. Read below to know the best way to complain an airlinRead
Brisbane is one of the most traveled destinations in Australia. It has become the top travel priority among explorers due to multiple reasons. Suppose this destination is also on your bucket list, and you are searcRead
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at email@example.com
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.