A Guide to transfer Hawaiian Miles?
If you’re flying to Hawaii or from Hawaii, then Hawaiian Airlines will undoubtedly be your first preference. However, you need to ensure that you have followed the correct steps if you’re looking forward to transferring your miles to your friend or a relative. The main benefit of sharing the miles is that you cannot utilize them within the correct time. Then your friends or family can. However, for that, make sure that you have followed the information which is given below.
Things you should know before transferring the miles
Make it certain that the sender and the miles receiver have a valid email address. Once the details are confirmed, then the applicable charges will be applied:
- Suppose the sender or the receiver of the miles has a Hawaiin Airline Elite MasterCard or the business master card of Hawaiian Airlines. Then the sharing of the miles is going to be free of cost.
- In case either the sender or the receiver of the Miles is not a cardholder, then the below-mentioned fees are going to be applied:
- $25 service fee, $0.01 per mile transfer fee, and at least 2000 HawaiianMiles be shared at one time.
In case you’re the holder of the Elite master card of the Hawaiian airline, then you’ll be able to share your miles utterly free of cost.
How to share Hawaiian miles?
In case you’re wondering, “How to transfer Hawaiian miles?” Then you only need to follow the easy steps which are given below:
- You would need to open the “Share Miles” tab.
- Once you have done that, then sign in to your Hawaiian miles account-
- Now in the menu, you would need to tap on the button of “Hawaiian Miles.”
- Now tap on the options of “Share miles.”
- On the share miles page, enter the receiver’s name.
- Now mention the account number of the receiver. Make sure that you enter the correct number.
- Now mention the number of miles you want to share.
- That is it. Now you only need to go through the terms and conditions mentioned on the page.
- Tap on the button of “Continue.”
- Once the transfer of miles is over, then in a short time, you’re going to receive a confirmation email. Even the receiver will receive a confirmation email.
That is it. It is this easy to get the miles transferred. You only need to make sure that you have reached the proper steps to follow, which are given above. After that, everyone who is close to you will be able to take the benefit of miles.
San Salvador, a city in El Salvador, is a popular destination to visit all year round. However, April is the cheapest time to fly to El Salvador based on the flight prices. The demand for tickets is comparably lowRead
You can change your flight details if you find something wrong. Likewise, if you want to change your flight, read Air Canada flight change policy and avoid unnecessary trouble while changing your flight quickly.Read
When you start your research to plan a trip to Costa Rica, you will likely come across the reference to 'high season' and 'low season.' But these are not only the two parameters to determine as there are four seasoRead
The travel time from New York depends upon the destination from where you are flying and have boarded your flight. The travel distance will be less if you travel within the United States. For instance, the distanceRead
Under Department of Transportation regulations, Yes Airlines must compensate for delayed Baggage for Domestic Travel or International Travel for lost items they have included in the contract of carriage. The DOT foRead
Sea-Tac International Airport is a significant Airport that serves Washington State. Tacoma is around 18 miles south of the sea Tac International Airport with straightforward access from the Interstae-5. Visit sea-Read
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at email@example.com
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.