Best Things that you can do in Florida (Top Attractions):
Florida is one of the unique places and it IS full of adventure, from sunken gardens to theme parks, famous beaches, and historical cities, the palace is amazing for any resident or tourist who wants to explore!
Here we have put together some cool things to do in Florida. So, make sure you prepare yourself to travel a bit because they are spread across the city.
Below are some of the most fun things to do in Florida as well as a few unique things to do in Florida. Visit where you want and whenever you want, just go and have fun by exploring the sunshine state.
Top Attractions and Top sights in Florida
Florida is known as the sunshine state, it is highly focused on the tourist trades. The beaches of Florida are considered as one of the most popular Top sights in Florida. It has one of the best theme parks including Disney World universal studios etc. however some of the best secret states away from the tourist attractions and you can visit any time it is definitely worth visiting. Except for the preferences, Florida has always something to offer any kind of passenger.
- Devil’s Den
- Ginnie Springs
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Studios
- Kennedy Space Centre
- Miami Beach
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Duval Street in Key West
1. Devil’s Den:
This underground spring is one of the most prehistoric places in the U.S, so make sure you add this in your bucket list. It is one of the amazing hidden things in Florida, many visitors come here to snorkel, scuba dive, and even rent a cabin or park or RV for some nightlife adventures.
- Best time to visit: make sure you visit as early as possible because the admission happens according to first come first serve. Florida spring Devil’s Den reaches capacity quickly; there is only a two hours time limit for snorkelers to check everyone is going to the spring and get all the chance to see it.
- Average travel cost: Admission is $15/person Monday to Friday
- How to Reach: One can easily reach through Rental Canones, boats, and tandem kayaks and the bikes are also available for visiting the peaceful park
2. Ginnie Springs:
Ginnie Springs is one of the best parks which is situated near the high spring, Florida and it is located near the Santa Fe River, this is also known for its clear and cold water, so, you can consider it to visit and it is the best things to do in Florida during the summertime.
- Best time to visit: if you want to visit Ginnie spring then you should make your reservation in advance especially in summers. Drinking is allowed so that you can enjoy your Saturdays in the summers. For the least crowded time visit during the off season which is October or April.
- How to Reach: most people reach through the water tube or raft and spend an hour or so floating down the river.
- Average travel cost: $14.02 for adults and $3.73 for childrens
3. Walt Disney World:
Walt Disney World is one of the best and most popular places among all of Florida's attractions. The huge amusement park offers a Different sample of Disney magic that is adored worldwide. Walt Disney has offered different things to adults as well as children and the families basically we can say that entertainment activities or things.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Walt is the second half of April month and the first half of august and the weekdays in October.
- How to Reach: It's fun to reach Walt Disney World through the buses, boats, and monorails, though you can easily reach the place.
- Average travel cost: between $109-$159,
4. Universal Studios:
Universal studio is a working tv and film studio as well as one of the most popular amusement parks. It is commonly referred to as a universal Orlando, the parks offer the huge amount of rides to the visitors and they can experience influences and themes based on the films when released by the universal.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit is in the months of April and May, this is the main season when you will get the best time to visit and get all the perks.
- How to Reach: This is one of the most asked questions visitors asked, one can easily reach the place by the bus on the train.
- Average travel cost: around $132 for adults and $127 for the children
5. Kennedy Space Centre:
The 14,000 Kennedy Space Centre has been the best site for many individuals and many of the most important space launches in American history. The visitors will get the chance to save time by taking a bus around the vast complex space and visiting exhibitions in the Kennedy Space Centre.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit to Kennedy Space Centre is January, February, October, November, or May during the weekdays.
- How to Reach: To reach the Kennedy Space Centre you can take the bus from Melbourne to Kennedy space Centre to explore the place.
- Average travel cost: $50 + tax for adults and $40 + tax for the childrens.
6. Miami Beach:
Miami Beach is situated on an island linked to mainland Florida by a series of bridges and is worth visiting for any visitor who wants to explore Florida. The beach is famous for its golden sand and the art deco beachside buildings.
- Best time to visit: if you want to visit Miami beach then you should visit between March and May when the sun shines during the day.
- How to Reach: To reach Miami Beach one can take a taxi or rent your own car, there are various ways through you can easily get to the Miami Beach
- Average travel cost: $1,869 for a solo passenger
7. Dry Tortugas National Park:
Dry Tortugas is the home to amazing imposing structures of the Jefferson, which started its activities in the 1800s through the US government. You can enjoy the reef island and it makes a great place for snorkeling and spending the best time on the beach
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit the Dry Tortugas is in November through April.
- How to reach: you can easily reach it by car, and most visitors reach the island by boat from Key West.
- Average travel cost: $15.00 per person
8. Duval Street in Key West:
It is best known for its Caribbean Charm and the wonderful old buildings, it is located in the key of chain west islands. The atmosphere is amazing at the various restaurants and the bars that line on the street and it also has many Intresung shops, it's totally worth visiting.
- Best time to visit: the month of December and the February is the best time to visit and the great time to explore the island
- How to reach: you can easily reach by a simple walk down to the street free of cost and very satisfying and memorable experience you will have.
- Average travel cost: Duval Street costs only $4,
So, if you are bored with your busy and boring schedule just book a flight to Florida and enjoy your time by visiting Florida's Top Attractions.
Flying is one of the easiest ways to travel around the world. It allows people to reach distant destinations in a short amount of time. While most flights are affordable, some are known to be the most expensive fliRead
Are you planning for a trip at the last minute, and would you like to know if you could get any last-minute deals? Then you are on the right page. You will get to read amazing tips to book cheap flights at the lastRead
Greece is a popular holiday destination, attracting millions of tourists every year. If you are planning to fly to this stunning country, one of the most important factors to consider is the cost of your flight. IfRead
Are you planning cheap last-minute flights to Calgary and looking for affordable flights? Here are some tips that will assist you in getting the best deals on cheap flights to Calgary. CRead
If you want to make a flight reservation to Australia but need to know how long is a flight to Australia, then the timing might depend on the departure destination. If you want to travel from the US, the average tiRead
If any inconvenience is caused to you for the negligence of the airline's customer service, you can file a complaint to inform the airline regarding the issues. Read below to know the best way to complain an airlinRead
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.