Iberia Compensation and Flight Reimbursement Rules:
What is the Iberia Airlines Compensation Policy?
Has your flight got delayed or canceled that you booked with Iberia Airlines? Then you can simply request for the compensation which is provided by the Iberia airlines as per the EU act and you must know about every compensation type in order to get the better benefits. If you don’t know about the Iberia Airlines compensation policy, then you would be required to know before you make any kind of compensation request.
How Many Types of Compensation You Can Claim with Iberia Airlines?
You can claim mostly two types of compensation with Iberia Airlines and these compensations are given below:
Iberia Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
- If you are not notified about the flight cancellation 14 days or more prior to the scheduled departure, then you may get compensation of up to $700 per person.
- If the flight canceled due to any bad weather conditions or air traffic, then you will not provide any kind of compensation.
- Airlines have their responsibility to arrange a same-day flight for the passengers whose flight is canceled.
Iberia Airlines Delayed Flight Compensation
- If your Iberia flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, then you may get compensation up to $700 per passenger.
- If your flight is delayed due to any weather conditions, then you could not get any refund.
- You can also request for a flight change if the flight delayed cause from your side and not any fault of the airline's carrier.
How Much Compensation You Can Claim with Iberia Airlines?
- For the distance of 1500 KM, you could obtain compensation of £200 per passenger.
- Distance between 1500 and 3500 km is eligible for the compensation of £350 per passenger.
- Flights up to 3500 km can get compensation of £500 per passenger.
With the help of the above-given instructions, you may get Iberia Flight Reimbursement for your delayed or canceled flight that depends on your flight type. In case you need more help on compensation policy, then you can get help from the customer service team of Iberia Airlines.
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
- B 44, Bhabha Marg, B Block, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.
Leave Your Review