Take your pet wherever you fly with WestJet
Yes, WestJet allows you to take your pet along with you on a WestJet flight. You raise a puppy to a full-grown dog, and in no time, he becomes one of your family members. It can be heart-wrenching to tie your pet in a house for several and travel places, which is why WestJet Airlines came up with the facility to book a pet on WestJet flight. Before discussing the process to book a reservation for pets, we shall discuss what in-cabin pets are and the terms and conditions required for making a reservation for a pet.
- In-cabin pets is the term used for pets allowed to fly in-cabin space.
- Pets traveling as carry-on have enough room to stand, sit and move naturally in their kennel.
- You can make reservations for pets online.
- Birds, cats, dogs, and rabbits are accepted in the cabin.
- Only one pet is accepted per guest and per kennel.
- Maximum four kennels are allowed in an airplane.
- Please make sure that the kennel must be soft on the sides, approved by WestJet, leak-proof, well-ventilated, and secure.
- Pet must stay inside the kennel during the whole journey. Pets are not allowed to stick their head out of the kennel.
- Any duffle or gym bag is not acceptable as a kennel.
If you are traveling with a working dog, the dog must be under your control and command, wearing a harness, vest, collar, and leash. The dog must remain inside the kennel. The dog should indicate the behavior that he has been adequately trained to be in public.
Reservations and fees:
WestJet Airlines charges a pet kennel fee for the pets flying in a cabin or checked baggage. WestJet Airlines will count an empty kennel or a pet in the kennel towards your carry-on baggage allowance.
- WestJet Airlines charges an in-cabin kennel fee ranging from $50 CAD/USD to $59 CAD/USD if you travel within or between Canada and the United States.
- If you are flying between Canada or the United States and all destinations outside the United States, WestJet will charge a pet kennel fee of $100 - $118 CAD/USD.
- If you want to take your pet kennel as checked baggage and travel within or between Canada and the United States, a pet kennel fee of $100 - $118 CAD/USD will be charged. If you are traveling between Canada or the United States and all the destinations outside the United States, WestJet will charge a pet kennel fee of $200 - $236 CAD/USD.
How to add a pet to an existing booking at WestJet?
There is no provision available to book a pet on a WestJet flight online. So to add a pet to your travel reservation, kindly contact WestJet Airlines reservations at 1-877-952-0100. WestJet has restrictions on the number of pets allowed on each flight, so it is strongly advised to request space for your pet as soon as you have completed your booking. If you do not ask for a pet space 48 hours before the flight departure, in-cabin space may not be available, and you will be allowed to travel with your pet.
Do not feel hesitant to visit WestJet Airlines' official website to get more details on policies related to traveling with a pet. You can also call Delta Airlines' customer support number to connect with a customer support agent.
Sea-Tac International Airport is a significant Airport that serves Washington State. Tacoma is around 18 miles south of the sea Tac International Airport with straightforward access from the Interstae-5. Visit sea-Read
Thanks to its political prominence and historical significance, Washington, DC, is famous worldwide. When planning a trip to Washington, one of the most important decisions is which Airport to fly to; with three maRead
As a frequent traveler, one of the most common questions is whether it is better to fly in the morning or at night. Both have pros and cons, and the best option depends on various factors, such as travel preferenceRead
Carnival cruise line is a popular cruise that offers a variety of travel options for passengers. However, sometimes unexpected events can happen, and passengers may need to cancel their plans. This blog will discusRead
When planning a trip to Disneyland, one of the critical factors to consider is the airport you will fly into. While several airports are located in the Los Angeles area, the two most popular and best options of theRead
Flying is one of the easiest ways to travel around the world. It allows people to reach distant destinations in a short amount of time. While most flights are affordable, some are known to be the most expensive fliRead
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Get Our Newsletter
Sign up & to receive exclusive deals and discounted Airfare & info for your trip.