Norwegian Cruise Reservations: Get Cheap Vacation Deals
How do I book a Norwegian cruise?
- In order to make the Norwegian cruise booking, passengers need to go to the official website then go to the reservation and enter all the details.
- Passengers can even dial the toll-free number 1 (866) 234-0292 and talk to the representative, they will assist in the booking process.
What Are the Payment Methods for Norwegian Cruises?
- The reservation done within 14 days of sailing should be paid for in full at the time of booking through the credit card payment
- In case of the Wire transfer in Norwegian cruise booking, the travel partner will need to provide the proof of wire payment attached with the Payment Advice Form specifying booking details and fund allocation.
- Also, note that the Norwegian Cruise Line will be not responsible for any fees or charges that occurred while using any payment method.
How Do I Contact Norwegian Cruises?
To contact the Norwegian cruises, passengers can easily contact the representative who will help you to solve all the issues. Check the relevant customer service phone numbers for resolution.
Norwegian Cruise Customer Service Contacts:
1. Dial 1 (866) 234-7350 for existing booking queries
2. Dial 1 (866) 234-0292 for reservations
3. For flight change or other help: 1-800-456-7179/1-305-468-2029
4. Need any technical support dial 1-866-625-1160
Other Phone Contacts:
1. For casino facilities or queries dial 1-877-752-9625 or drop an email to CasinoInquiries@ncl.com
2. Corporate office phone: 305-436-4000
3. Any question about CruiseNext Certificate, dial 1-866-234-7352
4. For gift purchase or redeem: 1-800-327-7030
5. Guest with special needs can dial 1-866-584-9756
6. Any inquiries about Gift card balance: 1-888-976-6904
7. For wedding packages, dial 1-888-475-5511 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Norwegian Cruise Lines cancellation policy?
Norwegian Cruise Line's Payment and Cancellation Policy is subject to change with no prior notice. According to Norwegian cruise cancellation policy, if the booking that is not paid in full by the final payment will be subject to the cancellation and in the event if the booking is cancelled, a cancellation fee will be applied accordingly. Also keep in mind that no refunds will be provided on any cruise for no-shows.
How to Manage Norwegian Cruise Booking?
- In order to perform Norwegian cruise manage my booking, go to the official website then click on the manage option
- Enter the credentials in the box provided and your account open.
- Click on the edit option in order to edit or cancel the booking
- Once is done, refund will be transferred within 4-5 business days in the original form of payment.
What Are the Things to Do on Norwegian Cruise?
There are various on-board activities provided by the Norwegian airline which passenger can enjoy easily such as:
- Go Karts- Exclusively on select ships, take friendly competition to the race track, whipping around turns, and gaining a boost from the audience.
- Laser Tag- passengers can enjoy under the sun and stars, engage in laser tag on the top of the deck of the Norwegian cruise ships.
- Aqua Park- Aboard Norwegian Cruise Line, will keep the passengers stay cool in the hot sun at multi-story Aqua Parks where they can enjoy endlessly.
- Ropes Course- On Breakaway and Breakaway Plus ships, a 40 element ropes course will allow the passenger to walk high above the ship along with balancing on the largest ropes course on the sea level.
- Rock Wall- located at 20 feet above the ground, passengers will enjoy the captivating scene of the decks below as you scale the rock wall plus it is also available on select ships.
- The Plank- Located high above the water and 8 feet off the side of the ship, passengers can easily test the legs out and experience the thrill!
- Casinos at Sea- thrill waiting for the passenger as soon as they head over to the Casinos at Sea on the Norwegian cruise vacation
When can I book dining reservations on NCL?
- Passengers will need to book 90 days prior to the sail date by going to the official website then enter the credentials. And click on the reservation section in order to enter all the details and make the payment and click on save changes.
How can I make dining reservations on Norwegian Cruise Line?
- In order to book the dining reservation by Logging In to the NCL to book the specialty dining for every night of the cruise trip. Passengers can also make dinner bookings on board the ship without any hassle.
- Or the second option is to dial the toll-free number and speak to representatives, they will easily assist you to get the reservation done in a very simple and easy way.
Is bottled water free on Norwegian Cruise?
- When the Norwegian Encore, the newest ship from Norwegian Cruise Line, launched in November, it will advise all the passengers that no plastic water bottles will be offered to the guests and passengers. The 4,000-passenger ship will instead have Just Water, with a carton that will be made mostly of paper, and a cap made of sugar cane to avoid plastic usage in the cruise.
What drinks are free on Norwegian Cruise Lines?
- When it comes to beverages onboard the ship, passengers will get all the options of select drinks such as iced tea, some juices, lemonade, filtered water, and drip coffee/tea. Also keep in mind that all these items are complimentary, soda, bottled water, specialty coffee, and alcoholic beverages for which users will have to pay extra money.
When can you book a Norwegian cruise?
Passengers can easily make the reservation between six and nine months out, and there are high chances that passenger will end up getting wonderful deals without any hassle, you can even take the help of Norwegian cruise customer service, to get assistance from the help desk.